Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ordered today (11/22), shipping next week.
1726 4 2016-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dana5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14354 ft
United States

I have placed a new order for the Mavic Fly More from CarolinaDronz.com
Having watched a lot of videos from Bo Lorentzen on YouTube (exceptional videos), he always talks about CarolinaDronz.com, which is South Carolina, though Bo is actually in California. They are an authorized dealer, and are very friendly and knowledgable about drones. I placed my order just this morning, and they told me that it will ship as soon as their shipment arrives, which is estimated to be next wednesday (a week from today). Different from other sites, they require a down payment, and the balance when it shipps. In the case of the Fly More package, the down payment was $399. Now, here's the bonus! They accept payment via Amazon.com, which means that if you have an Amazon Visa, you qualify for the 3% cash back, or if you are using your DiscoverCard right now, it's 5% with their quarterly 5% promotion with Amazon. And, if you are outside of South Carolina, there is no tax.

These people are straight up, and honest, and I am confident they can deliver on their promise. However, if everyone reading this orders from them, they may become back ordered like everyone else, but at this time, they do seem to have units coming in that are still available for purchase.
2016-11-22
Use props
jvanderhoff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14045 ft
United States

That would be great if you get quick delivery. Please keep us up to date.
2016-11-22
Use props
Alex El Caballo
lvl.1

United States

I called them up and they stated that if one was ordered today delivery "could" be by mid to end of December.
But that she stated, was only an estimate and no guarantees given...
2016-11-22
Use props
dana5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14354 ft
United States

Alex El Caballo Posted at 2016-11-22 10:44
I called them up and they stated that if one was ordered today delivery "could" be by mid to end of  ...

I suspect they had a lot of orders today... Not from my post, but from the other post that mentioned they had available stock, which is the reason I called them as well. I read the post last night, and ordered immediately this morning when they opened. I can't recall what post it was in... I think it was one about B&H and their availability, and someone commented about CarolinaDronz having some unallocated units arriving today and next wednesday. Mine is part of next Wednesday's allocation, so they probably already sold them all by now. No surprise, since everyone is clambering for these drones.
2016-11-22
Use props
Alex Yo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176818 ft
Australia

Have you seen these lists? It might be worth adding the details in here so peole can see what reselerees are shipping and when.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsh ... /edit#gid=308760043

and here

http://www.dronehome.io/dji_trac ... amp;sort_order=desc
2016-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules