Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UPDATE Problem. Help.
965 5 2016-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse7cef96d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2859921 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello every one

as the new update is released i tried to update the mavic but i dont know why it stoped and didnt work out

any way the drone kept on disconected with the app

so i tried to update with my Mac when tried it kept on the ZERO AND no update happenes ... the dji go app couldnt read and sse the mavic and throuhg the assistant 2 not working

the battery is full and the remote is full too

any one can hep meeeeeeeee
2016-11-22
Use props
dotfiles
lvl.4

United States

Better grammar and punctuation would make your post much more readable.

Have you tried reinstalling the Go App, reinstalling Assistant 2 as well as restarting the Mavic, RC and computer? Also try resetting factory settings on the Mavic/RC using Assistant 2.
2016-11-22
Use props
dana5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14354 ft
United States

If I am understanding you correctly, you say you are trying to update your firmware and it's freezing up?

I have seen this issue before with my Phantom 4, and read of many others having similar issues from time to time.

I recommend always updating firmware with the DJI Assistant 2 desktop app, as opposed to updating through the DJI GO app.

You can download DJI Assistant 2 from the DJI support website. This is also how you access flight logs, and other information.

If you experience the same issue while updating via DJI Assistant 2, then try downgrading the firmware to a previous version, then restart your Mavic and controller, then try updating again to the latest version, again, using Assistant 2.
2016-11-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry you are having difficulties, try deleting and reinstalling the app and retry the download.
You must have a good internet connection for the download.
2016-11-22
Use props
Gringo
lvl.1
United States

I was having problems with it locking up as I tried to download the update using the app.  I restarted it a few times and it would not go beyond 51%.  I then moved the controller away from the Mavic and closer to the router and it downloaded and updated in about 3 minutes.  It seems that the signal from the Mavic and controller together was interfering with my wifi.  
2016-11-22
Use props
fanse7cef96d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2859921 ft
  • >>>
United States

thanks all its working now thanks for your advic
2016-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now