Phantom Professional Updated not working!!!
853 8 2016-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Klamx
New

Costa Rica

Hi, I need help with all of this:

My phantom is a dji phamtom 3 professional, and is been working fine, afther I updated the last version of it P3X_FW_V01.09.0060 since then the controller somehow is  NOT working anymore. All the controller says is that signal is lost, and the phantom wont start flying or anything, I have full controll of the camara. I can take photos or videos, I can move the gimbal. But the phantom wont turn on the motors.
The fimware of my controller is null???? WhatsApp Image 2016-11-22 at 8.44.16 PM.jpeg

Really I don't know what is going on, I tried diferent things like:

- Install and unistall the app
- Try to see if my dji is good updated, and it is
- Change batterry several times
- Turn on and turn off RC and the phantom
- Try to downgrade the app (didnt work)
- Try multiple times to Link the controller with my phantom, nothing happens

I stating to get scared if i lose 1400$ like that. (I buy the phantom just when they came out)

WhatsApp Image 2016-11-22 at 7.45.06 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2016-11-22 at 7.45.06 PM (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2016-11-22 at 7.45.06 PM (2).jpeg

2016-11-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know have you upgraded remote firmware to the latest as well? since it shows N/A, it seems it's caused by inconsistent firmware version between RC and AC.
How about the LED status on the remote? solid red or not?
Have you checked the firmware before upgrading?
2016-11-22
Use props
Klamx
New

Costa Rica

Hi Natalia, thanks for the quick response, this is awesome!!

The remote has the P3X_FW_V01.08.0080 witch is the last firmware. How do I fix or know that is happening?
The RC led is red, and sometimes beeps, but right now just turn into red but if I turn on my phatom it turns green and dosent make any sound.
Yes I checked my fimware multiple times. But the control seems that dosent respond.
2016-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Klamx Posted at 2016-11-23 16:09
Hi Natalia, thanks for the quick response, this is awesome!!

The remote has the P3X_FW_V01.08.0080  ...

Have you tried to delete the APP and re-install it?
Then connect it to remote and make sure internet is fine, then check again.
If it turns solid green after your turn on the aircraft, that means they are linked to each other.
Please check your remote setting on the APP, you setup "Mode 1" or "Mode 2" for Stick Mode?
And calibrate remote as well.
2016-11-23
Use props
Klamx
New

Costa Rica

Yes I tried with diferent cellphones and with the same, I will give it a shoot again with other cellphone to see is that the problem.
Yes they are linked to each other but it keep saying signal lost.
In the setup mode it says "Mode 2"  but I dont know it that affects.
I tried to calibrate de Remote but it stills saying the same.

Thanks for all the atention
2016-11-23
Use props
Klamx
New

Costa Rica

Klamx Posted at 2016-11-23 13:48
Yes I tried with diferent cellphones and with the same, I will give it a shoot again with other cell ...

I tried what you said to me and my results are the same It gets stock in loading and I left it like one hour like this and still the same

WhatsApp Image 2016-11-23 at 2.13.38 PM (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2016-11-23 at 2.13.38 PM.jpeg

The olyn thing is that it says aircraft is connected

This is the lights that show off

2016-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Klamx Posted at 2016-11-24 04:19
I tried what you said to me and my results are the same It gets stock in loading and I left it like ...

Since you have done all basic troubleshooting, that seems it needs to be sent in  for evaluation by our engineers.
Please send an e-mail with the subject "Forum Support" to support@dji.com and include the following information:
SN:
Brief Description of your Issue:
Full Name:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
Shipping Address:
Zip Code:
Link to your case on Forum:
2016-11-23
Use props
Klamx
New

Costa Rica

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-23 20:52
Since you have done all basic troubleshooting, that seems it needs to be sent in  for evaluation b ...

What happed if im from Costa Rica, Im kind of stock right now and there no way I can go to USA right now
2016-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Klamx Posted at 2016-11-24 12:35
What happed if im from Costa Rica, Im kind of stock right now and there no way I can go to USA rig ...

If it's not convenient for you to send it in, please try to contact your dealer firstly and check whether they could help you make it.
2016-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules