Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
osmo mobile not working.
1601 3 2016-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1036633e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167156 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got my new osmo mobile from Amazon, but it does not do anything when I power it on other than the green light.  I balanced gimbal with my phone then charged the battery fully before turning it on.  
2016-11-23
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, did you download DJI Go and try to connect your phone to it?  You need to enter DJI GO and select the Osmo Mobile.

If it still doesn't work, please contact Amazon and send it for an exchange. Thank you.
2016-11-23
Use props
allen_fletcha
New

United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-23 22:26
Hi, did you download DJI Go and try to connect your phone to it?  You need to enter DJI GO and select the Osmo Mobile.

If it still doesn't work, please contact Amazon and send it for an exchange. Thank you.

Yes, but it does not let me register or create an account. SO all I do is download it and I am stuck at that point. AS it does not let me create an account as it fails every time and half the time the verification code is blank.
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

allen_fletcha Posted at 2017-12-25 18:25
Yes, but it does not let me register or create an account. SO all I do is download it and I am stuck at that point. AS it does not let me create an account as it fails every time and half the time the verification code is blank.

Hi Allen, just to verify, you haven't activated the Osmo Mobile right?
What mobile device are you using? And what is the DJI Go version?
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2017-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules