Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Got a mavic!! Canadian vancouver Apple Store
562 0 2016-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adanggas
lvl.1

Canada

Well I had the mavic bundle pre ordered on the 20th of October but the wait was just killing me. I checked every day probably 25 times a day to see if the apple stores would get any. It paid off and I was able to get one. I emailed dji last night and said please cancel my order. I also went on PayPal and started a clame there saying please refund my money. When I got up this morning the money was back in my paypal account. I ordered a bag and a second battery for now. My mavic is amazing no problems that I can see. No dirt in lens and video is sharp. I'm amazed of the build of this thing. I hope the rest of you guys get your orders soon. Prosistance pays off though. The day before another Apple Store had one when I called and I drove 40 min there and a guy got there a min before me. It is possible to get one but it's not easy. Now the weather just has to get better... hopfully saterday will be the first real flight.
2016-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules