Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with GH4 and DJI Go
899 7 2016-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mister_Vista
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi everyone.
Can anyone help?
I have an A3 flight controller, Lightbridge 2 and Zenmuse Z15 GH4 with all the latest firmware.
The Gimbal works from the controller but in the app I get a message that the gimbal is not connected and it does not respond through the app interface although I get the focus circle when I touch the screen?
2016-11-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Can you verify what firmware versions you're running on all your components? Do you use LB2 as a single operator or as a dual operator? What are your current transmission settings?
2016-11-25
Use props
Mister_Vista
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Jamie

I am using all the latest firmware for A3, LB2 and Z15 plus the latest Go App.
It is a Master/Slave setup and the gimbal does operate correctly from both controllers.
I get the gimbal disconnected message in both Master and Slave displays and cannot get the touch focus to work although when I touch the screen I do get the focus icon to appear. I use IOS devices. The message appears in the startup status screen.
I have tried reinstalling all firmware and the Go app and checking/cleaning the cable connections.

Any ideas?
2016-11-26
Use props
Mister_Vista
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just as an addition, the gimbal mode controls work on the touch screen so it appears I have a connection so why does the focus mode not work?
2016-11-26
Use props
Mister_Vista
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I can also calibrate the gimbal through the app so it has to be a software issue.
2016-11-26
Use props
Mister_Vista
lvl.1

United Kingdom

OK,
So now I have connected it to an Android device and now it says gimbal status normal and no camera focus icon appears on the touch screen. The literature clearly states that Z15/GH4 is compatible with LB2/A3 so I'm confused as to how to make this work? Also no videos or photos are showing in the app or in flight records. Can someone help please?
If the Z15/GH4 is supposed to work how do I set it up??
Thank you in advance.
2016-11-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Mister_Vista Posted at 2016-11-28 00:49
OK,
So now I have connected it to an Android device and now it says gimbal status normal and no came ...

Just to clarify, what LED sequence are you getting from the GH4 itself? Is this a new rig or are you making the upgrade from LB1 or a 5.8 GHz FPV system?
2016-11-28
Use props
Mister_Vista
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Jamie,

It's a new rig,

S1000+
A3
LB2
Z15 GH4

I have the switch on the GH4 in the right position and am getting a green solid LED
GH4 is set to record HDMI out but it makes no difference either way?
I can operate the camera shutter from LB2 and all other functions work OK.
I just don't get the ability to operate the camera from the touch screen apart from the gimbal presets?
2016-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules