Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Tutorial and Support Compilation
2146057988 2146057988 2015-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ePetLicensing.c
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-6 23:30
Hi checked your order, it will be shipped before next Thursday.

Mindy,
Excellent!!!

Thx
2016-12-7
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 163934 ft
United States

Here's a video that has some tips for the gimbal clamp.  It seems like a lot of people don't know how to install it properly.  I hope this helps...
https://youtu.be/jP6-KNJ_cBc
2016-12-11
Use props
fansddb473cc
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, my dji mavic is running with the new firmware. But if i use the sportmode there is an error with the battery. If i go forward an upward with the max speed for only some seconds the app shows "BATTERY ERROR". Is there somebody how has the same problem? What can i do to fix it?
2016-12-11
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Apps
2016-12-12
Use props
jkobi
New

Austria

Hello I want to know what is the best dji drone for making pictures....thank you
2016-12-12
Use props
Tomdog
New

Australia

Good vid, thanks
2016-12-15
Use props
Matt W Ruff
lvl.1
Flight distance : 601178 ft
  • >>>
United States

So were having on several forum a huge discussion on whether your to use the clear cover.
DJI support says YES keep the cover on
DJI "How to video" has it off.
several experienced user has video of how the sun will reflect off of the cover and ruin shots

Please advise
2016-12-15
Use props
Estees
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-11-10 06:39
Phantom Series
Products : Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4,  Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 2, Phantom 1

DJI Jim, i was hoping you coukd clarify something for me. This may have been answered before, but i coukdnt find it. Also, i trued the online chat as well as phone support and got different responses... I have a P3S with 3 batteries. I will be receiving a P3A shortly. Can i use the batteries from the standard in the advance? Can i use the batteries from the advanced in the standard? Thank you for any help you can offer
2016-12-16
Use props
No1much
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143878 ft
United States

Estees Posted at 2016-12-17 07:46
DJI Jim, i was hoping you coukd clarify something for me. This may have been answered before, but i coukdnt find it. Also, i trued the online chat as well as phone support and got different responses... I have a P3S with 3 batteries. I will be receiving a P3A shortly. Can i use the batteries from the standard in the advance? Can i use the batteries from the advanced in the standard? Thank you for any help you can offer

I'm told that all Phantom 3 batteries should work just as well in the Standard and the Advanced, Professional and 4K. The effective battery life might be different by model, but the same batteries should work for all P3 copters as far as I know.
2016-12-19
Use props
Zygote
lvl.1

United States

Hey DJI-Ken,
Is there a more in depth manual on the Mavic that deals with manually fine tuning yaw, gain, and the gimbal and camera settings? Thank you.
2016-12-20
Use props
Spike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87103 ft
United States

This may be a crazy thing to ask.. but on the P4P+ (phantom with video display) there is a page that shows the user manuals.  any thought on giving us the app to actually view the manuals?  perhaps a pdf viewer?  I mean what the hell is the use of showing the manuals on the page and not being able to actually look at them..  
2016-12-23
Use props
info.induguimm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 209957 ft
Colombia

CADDJockey Posted at 2016-12-11 04:05
Here's a video that has some tips for the gimbal clamp.  It seems like a lot of people don't know how to install it properly.  I hope this helps...
https://youtu.be/jP6-KNJ_cBc

Hi, a question do you use the gimball cover to fly?? i see some weird effect when i use it
2016-12-25
Use props
info.induguimm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 209957 ft
Colombia

Matt W Ruff Posted at 2016-12-15 22:53
So were having on several forum a huge discussion on whether your to use the clear cover.
DJI support says YES keep the cover on
DJI "How to video" has it off.

i have the same issue here, weird effect with sunlight
2016-12-25
Use props
EZTropical
lvl.1
Flight distance : 303734 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

gimbal shake error
2016-12-25
Use props
Jkair
New

United States

Osmo mobile will not calibrate stays at 0% .   Help
2016-12-26
Use props
fanse86c948b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 206831 ft
United States

Seems difficult to post a new topic here. ;) Still reading and tried searching for my issue here and all over but nothing is coming up.

Just got my Mavic TODAY and I'm really unhappy. Waited for ever and now I'm just bummed...Everything powers on OK but the app NEVER changes to CAMERA. I figured this might be a common issue and maybe I missed a step. Updated firmware on Mavic and RC via the Windows PC software and still, CAMERA never shows up under the Mavic... I was REALLY hoping to fly tomorrow. Now, I'm debating returning it. checked youtube over and over and google...SO bummed I spent 1k on something that isn't working. It hurts, bad... Help!!!!

I want to add...My phone is a Samsung Galaxy note 4.....
2016-12-26
Use props
fansc06d2ab3
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Great Video
2016-12-27
Use props
fansb4dd4c6e
New

United States

galaxy s7 edge mavic
2016-12-27
Use props
fansea054c7f
New

United States

gerald_weathers Posted at 2016-10-18 13:44
Can't take pics on the phantom comes out black

Hi,

Have you gotten anywhere with pic's or video.

I had video the other day, but not now.  Nothing has changed, bit perplexed.
2016-12-27
Use props
p3tomcat
lvl.1

United States

Whyou am I seeing "motor obstructed" on my Droid when my props are spinning fine and I don't think they're to tight. It's stationary and props are in no spin mode.
2016-12-29
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-11-10 03:39
Phantom Series
Products : Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4,  Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 2, Phantom 1

There's a mistake in the link for "Guide: OVERVIEW OF THE NEW P3 GROUND STATION FUNCTIONS"
You have it as http://forum.dji.com/thread-29855-1-1.htm but it is missing the trailing L in .html.
Should instead be: http://forum.dji.com/thread-29855-1-1.html
2016-12-30
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 163934 ft
United States

info.induguimm Posted at 2016-12-25 02:02
Hi, a question do you use the gimball cover to fly?? i see some weird effect when i use it

I don't fly with the cover on.  You can, but I wouldn't recommend it for three reasons.  First, IMO, it doesn't really protect the gimbal.   It doesn't click in so strong that it would stay in place if it took any heavy impact.  Second, it covers up the ventilation grill, where air is sucked in to cool down the electronics.  Third, other people in the forums have flown with it on and some reflections from the inside of the dome have appeared in their videos.
2016-12-31
Use props
careless
lvl.1
Flight distance : 218353 ft
United States

Just purchased a used phantom 4 and want to change the name is there any way to do it?
2016-12-31
Use props
CineView Media
First Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

ARE THERE ANY MODERATORS IN HERE NOW???
2016-12-31
Use props
Muhammad Ramzan
lvl.1
Pakistan

problam p3 maseege aircraft turn off & restart
2017-1-4
Use props
No1much
Second Officer
United States

fanse86c948b Posted at 2016-12-26 22:16
Seems difficult to post a new topic here. ;) Still reading and tried searching for my issue here and all over but nothing is coming up.

Just got my Mavic TODAY and I'm really unhappy. Waited for ever and now I'm just bummed...Everything powers on OK but the app NEVER changes to CAMERA. I figured this might be a common issue and maybe I missed a step. Updated firmware on Mavic and RC via the Windows PC software and still, CAMERA never shows up under the Mavic... I was REALLY hoping to fly tomorrow. Now, I'm debating returning it. checked youtube over and over and google...SO bummed I spent 1k on something that isn't working. It hurts, bad... Help!!!!

Another Note 4 user here- works okay for me. (Mavic firmware on 1.03.0200 as of this post's writing, phone is Android OS 6.0.1, have used the apps DJI GO, DJI GO 4, and Litchi- Litchi's the only one of the three that goes straight into camera as soon as I start it up.)
I'm gonna ask a stupid question here, but I mean nothing by it- just wanting to confirm, you have been tapping "GO FLY" after the controller and Mavic are both turned on, and the controller and Mavic are still paired after doing firmware updates, and all that?

I'm 100% sure you already did, but it helps tech support to know what happened in as much detail as possible, so... just going to ask it so by the time DJI writes you back, hopefully they can get right to the helpful stuff.

2017-1-5
Use props
Faso
lvl.1
United States

No1much Posted at 2017-1-5 07:20
Another Note 4 user here- works okay for me. (Mavic firmware on 1.03.0200 as of this post's writing, phone is Android OS 6.0.1, have used the apps DJI GO, DJI GO 4, and Litchi- Litchi's the only one of the three that goes straight into camera as soon as I start it up.)
I'm gonna ask a stupid question here, but I mean nothing by it- just wanting to confirm, you have been tapping "GO FLY" after the controller and Mavic are both turned on, and the controller and Mavic are still paired after doing firmware updates, and all that?

Hi! thanks for the reply! I haven't tapped or even seen GO FLY. Where is that? The mavic picture shows up and the button never goes to "Camera". Where is "GO FLY"?
2017-1-5
Use props
Piercejpierce
New

United States

Why is this site and DJI such a freeking head ach. Cant post they dont sell spare parts I HATE THIS COMPANY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2017-1-6
Use props
No1much
Second Officer
United States

Faso Posted at 2017-1-5 16:37
Hi! thanks for the reply! I haven't tapped or even seen GO FLY. Where is that? The mavic picture shows up and the button never goes to "Camera". Where is "GO FLY"?

Huh. It looks like you may be using DJI GO. Checked Google Images, and there's a Camera button in DJI GO... why it won't appear for you, I don't know- last November it appeared for me. Since December, I've been using DJI GO 4 instead, which replaces the "Camera" button with one that says "Go Fly" which does the same thing as the Camera button.

Not sure what the differences are codewise between Go and Go 4 specifically, but have you given Go 4 a peek, to see if it does any better than old Go? I know some people have better luck with the older Go, some have better luck with the new one.

"Go Fly" is there even if the drone isn't connected, so maybe it'll help if we're lucky. Or maybe something even weirder is going on. Fingers crossed... the vanishing camera button seems really, really weird of them.
2017-1-6
Use props
Piercejpierce
New

United States

SOME BODY TELL ME WHY YOU CAN NOT ORDER ANTENNA  PART 97 FOR GODS SAKE AND QUIT MAKING ME GO THREW ALL THIS BS TO FIND THE F IN ANSWER JESUS F N CRIST
2017-1-6
Use props
Zygote
lvl.1

United States

Is it normal for the Mavic batteries to feel warm when stored together in the Mavic bag?...room temp is 70 deg F, batteries are 80-82 deg F. Hadn't noticed this before but with some cooler weather in my area, I noticed the replacement battery was nearly as warm as the one I was replacing after flying. I know the batteries are designed to discharge over time, is this a side effect, or something I should be concerned about?
2017-1-6
Use props
Faso
lvl.1
United States

No1much Posted at 2017-1-6 06:28
Huh. It looks like you may be using DJI GO. Checked Google Images, and there's a Camera button in DJI GO... why it won't appear for you, I don't know- last November it appeared for me. Since December, I've been using DJI GO 4 instead, which replaces the "Camera" button with one that says "Go Fly" which does the same thing as the Camera button.

Not sure what the differences are codewise between Go and Go 4 specifically, but have you given Go 4 a peek, to see if it does any better than old Go? I know some people have better luck with the older Go, some have better luck with the new one.

I tried GO 4 as well.

The CAMERA button ONLY appears every time once you connect at least once. I haven't done that on the note 4 so it doesn't ever show. On my work cell phone it works and camera is there however. Something is up with the phone I guess. I hope to get a new one and reset this one to retest.
2017-1-6
Use props
fansd382dfa2
New
United States

Ok, got in. have two points, how do I get it up to ten so I can Post? ty
2017-1-7
Use props
fansd382dfa2
New
United States

Ok can't post yet 2 points. but I need help fast. It will not allow me to login in Assistant 2. I now have create three acts. Same thing. I can login in browser. MacBook Pro, Sierra OS. Sorry if posting in wrong place...
2017-1-7
Use props
Monso
New

France

Hi I have a Phantom 3 std. It's activated and can connect with wifi, but the DJI Go app crashes every time I click on Camera - never got any feed.

My phone is a Sony XPeria XA running on Android 6.0, build 33.2.B.3.105

The crash log files says
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resume activity {dji.pilot/dji.pilot.fpv.activity.DJIPreviewActivityLitchi}: java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid configuration file. Check MWConfig!

Please help me or let me create a thread !
2017-1-7
Use props
phil_r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 65190 ft
Australia

fansd382dfa2 Posted at 2017-1-7 07:53
Ok can't post yet 2 points. but I need help fast. It will not allow me to login in Assistant 2. I now have create three acts. Same thing. I can login in browser. MacBook Pro, Sierra OS. Sorry if posting in wrong place...

Apaperntly the DJI server that DJI Assistant 2 logs into is unavailable due maintenance (and has been for several days). It is mentioned in various places on these forums but this would be the place to monitor

[size=14.666666984558105px]DJI GO and DJI Assistant 2 server update

2017-1-7
Use props
phil_r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 65190 ft
Australia

Zygote Posted at 2017-1-6 10:51
Is it normal for the Mavic batteries to feel warm when stored together in the Mavic bag?...room temp is 70 deg F, batteries are 80-82 deg F. Hadn't noticed this before but with some cooler weather in my area, I noticed the replacement battery was nearly as warm as the one I was replacing after flying. I know the batteries are designed to discharge over time, is this a side effect, or something I should be concerned about?

I would say this would be normal. Check that this would be the time that your batteries would be in the discharge process and if it is they would be warm(er) as a result of the discharge. It may be an idea to separate them while they go through the process to limit any potential heat build up. Of course if they shouldn't be in the discharge phase (because for example they were only charged a day earlier) - you may have a problem and may want to put them somewhere where you can keep an eye on them.
2017-1-7
Use props
nmayer
New

Croatia

Great Thread, we're working on  Mavic overview at Drone Nodes; various and offical product resources in one place for Mavic is excelent idea.
Thank's!
2017-1-12
Use props
3hd9Aq2UtQlM
lvl.1

United States

Please provide an update on CAS-364973-X7G6Y9 ASAP. I've spoken with chat support multiple times and am receiving no support. The package was received Monday and has made no progress. It does not show up under 'My Cases' either. This was a replacement from DJI Care Refresh that was defective upon arrival. It needs to be replaced ASAP.

Please reference zendesk ticket #361590
2017-1-12
Use props
Jimbodos
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2016-1-12 20:11
See above post...

Patrick do you know where it is?  I used to encourage guys that would post in that thread.

Question please.   Can I use my Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge with my new mavic arriving soon.   If so do I need to buy another cable for it or is it included.

Thanks
2017-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules