Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Tutorial and Support Compilation
441877 300 2015-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimbodos
lvl.1

United States

Jimbodos Posted at 2017-1-13 11:13
Question please.   Can I use my Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge with my new mavic arriving soon.   If so do I need to buy another cable for it or is it included.

Thanks

I think I have it figured out.   Go 4 app with standard cable.  I think it is included with the combo package.  Bought second one incase from dji store
2017-1-13
Use props
fansd53a98be
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hi I have had 6 flights but from the flight record. The route on the map doeskin show the real route I took. It seem to think I went through some buildings instead of a the beach and sea. I have calibrate the comprass twice without luck. Any suggestions?
2017-1-16
Use props
fanscd099a2f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2148865 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi
My new phantom 4 pro looses satellite and the RTH lands as far as 20 away from start point
2017-1-16
Use props
Darioooh
New

United States

WHY? I called the support line and they all they said to do was use the DJI DNG cleaner, and it didn't work. Everything is updated, it's a Sandisk card (also tried the Panasonic) it came with.  The lines aren't propellers, and it's only when I shoot raw.

Someone please help.  
2017-1-19
Use props
Darioooh
New

United States

WHY? (my picture didn't take for some reason)
Every photo I shoot in RAW, have bowed lines running across them. In the lines everything is visible but shifted to the left.
I called the support line and they all they said to do was use the DJI DNG cleaner, and it didn't work. Everything is updated, it's a Sandisk card (also tried the Panasonic) it came with.  The lines aren't propellers, and I have no clue what to do.

Someone please help.  
2017-1-19
Use props
No1much
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143878 ft
United States

Little question here- I'm asking because it happened to me and it might just happen to a lot of people as their Mavics age.

Will there be replacement parts for the Mavic's body/airframe panels one day? Because after a while, I imagine most quads might one day get a tiny hairline crack somewhere in the body like my Mavic has.

I've never once crashed this thing, and when I carry it, it's inside a backpack I treat very gently, packed in a layer of foam and nestled in between a jacket the Mavic controller... so I'm 99% sure there's been no sudden impacts or mistreatment on my end to cause cracking of the airframe.

Yet despite the above, there is the *tiniest* beginnings of a crack on the top panel of my Mavic- on the very front of the Mavic's topmost panel. (The one above the forward obstacle sensors.)

I'm not worried about it yet, but one day it could get bigger, and I'd like to know if I'll be able to buy a replacement panel for it when that day comes. My Mavic is everything I've wanted it to be, and nigh perfect. So I'd rather not return it, really.

TL;DR version of this post: Will we be able to buy replacement panels and bits of the airframe for the Mavic one day, like we can with a Phantom 3 if pieces need to be replaced?
And is there anything I can do meanwhile to keep that tiny little crack as tiny as possible?
2017-1-22
Use props
Photo by Gas
New
Flight distance : 1509 ft
Italy

Hi everybody! I need to know if I can use my Phantom 3 Adv in my trip in Marocco??? Thank you very much! Are there any restrictions in Marocco?
2017-1-22
Use props
No1much
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143878 ft
United States

Photo by Gas Posted at 2017-1-22 13:36
Hi everybody! I need to know if I can use my Phantom 3 Adv in my trip in Marocco??? Thank you very much! Are there any restrictions in Marocco?

I Googled "drone airspace restrictions in Morocco" and this is what I found: https://uavsystemsinternational. ... morocco-drone-laws/
It says "You MUST FIRST before attempting to import any drone into Morocco or fly it within the country receive permission from the Morocco Aviation Authority." (call them at
+212 3 773 242) --Information current as of February 2016, so if anything has changed, go ahead and ask them. Fly only in daylight and good weather, and otherwise the rules seem the same as in the U.S.: No flying over crowds, near power plants, military areas, etc.

2017-1-22
Use props
fans13d924da
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, I updated my original Ronin to the latest software in order to resolve the roll drift and it has filled to Ronin and thum controller. Please advise what It need to do to sort this. Thanks, Matt
2017-1-23
Use props
morning
New

Australia

good job nice mavic
2017-1-23
Use props
DodgeP
New
United States

Trying to figure out why 5 days after my order was marked shipped, I still don't have a tracking number?
Order: 0018608420059
2017-1-24
Use props
Wile E. Coyote
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31594 ft
United States

No1much Posted at 2017-1-22 11:54
Little question here- I'm asking because it happened to me and it might just happen to a lot of people as their Mavics age.

Will there be replacement parts for the Mavic's body/airframe panels one day? Because after a while, I imagine most quads might one day get a tiny hairline crack somewhere in the body like my Mavic has.

No1much -
I don't know what is causing the cracks in your fuselage but I'm intrigued since I also own a MAVIC PRO.

However this is GOOD news.. I recently saw MAVIC Pro body parts, including the Entire FRAME available for sale on Ebay. Unfortunately you'll have to sift through the many MAVIC PRO accessories for sale, THEY are out there!  I think it was about $70 for the full frame, minus the ARMs and Gimbal/camera.
2017-1-25
Use props
Wile E. Coyote
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31594 ft
United States

DodgeP Posted at 2017-1-24 12:43
Trying to figure out why 5 days after my order was marked shipped, I still don't have a tracking number?
Order: 0018608420059

SHIPPING these days is not like it used to be.

My experiences with buying stuff over the internet has taught me that NOW a-days the item can be MARKED Shipped when it's just in the Shipping department.

Also, shipping info is not retrievable just because you DO get a tracking number because Sellers can apply for a TRACKING Number long before they actually get the product to the shipping company.

FedEX and other shipping companies allow this because all the "shipping label and tracking # application" are performed electronically in order to create a shipping label so that it can be applied to the box at a later date.

Also, you may not get a VALID tracking number, just because of this. Some companies produce "invalid tracking numbers" or "dummy" numbers because of this system.

On the other hand, my experience with DJI shipping department is that if your address has taken up more than 1 line of text, they will combine it as a long, RUN ON sentence on the label - making it difficult for shipping companies to decipher it... thereby slowing down your delivery.

I've written DJI support about it on separate ocassions and they have NO Clue why this is a problem as long as I eventually did get my shipment -  So GOOD LUCK!
2017-1-25
Use props
Ahab
New

United States

Phantom 3 pro i sflashing red yellow green on startup. I've waited 20 min and it is still doing it. Powered off ond on again, still doing it. What do I need to do?
2017-2-1
Use props
Buffalo Fly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 824419 ft
Australia

My video from the phantom 4 is not recording smoothly it is very jerky. Have I got it on the wrong setting.
2017-2-3
Use props
SamC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46280 ft
Australia

Hey, so i just got my knew dji mavic pro and on my first flight the gimbal shuddered a little, no wind or anything, seemed to fix it self, neft flight no issues. Then my flight after it did it again, when i'm moving and then once when it was moving, the camera just shakes side to side for no reason. This is my first time owning a dji product so i'm a bit of a noob, is there a simple fix to this, like a calibration. I have no idea why the gimbal would shake and it's not just wobbling in the wind because it happened in no wind and when stationary flying.
2017-2-16
Use props
fansd59f96a0
New

Switzerland

DJI-Jessie Posted at 2016-10-9 17:18
Mavic Pro
Official Resources

Hello,
I have a question. I recently have bought my Mavic and i've done the updates first. The update was successful. The problem is, i do not have the new colormodes (Film A-I) and the other new things.
I don't know why.
Can someone help me there?

Thanks in advance.

Greets from Zurich

Marco
2017-2-23
Use props
bolero
New

Canada

Does anyone knows if Mavic  allows multiple user. My son want to use it too with his own login and profile..
2017-2-25
Use props
Howie Dog 67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2661 ft
United States

Great videos. But i thought DJI made the Phantom  3 4k Quad as well. I don't why DJI refuses to post any videos of how to update firmware and RC for this particular Quad - This Quad cost just as much as the Phantom 3 Advanced and they share with the Phantom 3 Pro and they have their own videos, not to complain but I think we deserve our own videos and forum as well .  It doesnt seem like DJI cares to much for this particular Quad. Can someone please explain why.
2017-3-9
Use props
Houger
New
Flight distance : 298976 ft
United States

I have seen a bunch of YT videos that have the control inputs that show what is happening on the sticks. You can put that in video format and put it in your videos. Does anyone know how to do this? Is there some other software out there that does this? Thanks for your help
2017-3-10
Use props
fans910f42f6
New

United States

Zygote Posted at 2017-1-6 10:51
Is it normal for the Mavic batteries to feel warm when stored together in the Mavic bag?...room temp is 70 deg F, batteries are 80-82 deg F. Hadn't noticed this before but with some cooler weather in my area, I noticed the replacement battery was nearly as warm as the one I was replacing after flying. I know the batteries are designed to discharge over time, is this a side effect, or something I should be concerned about?

I read that they discharge by heating up
2017-3-15
Use props
Packer
New
Flight distance : 42215 ft
United States

Quick question... I forgot, I havent updated or flown for 6 months or so. Im assuming i need to do an update. I know how so thats no prob. BUT, can i just use the latest update? Do all the older updates get updated too?

Thank you!!
2017-3-24
Use props
COPYMAN
New
Turkey

Hi
I can not update dji mavic I get error code 020106. what should I do . Is there someone to help?

I have tried many times
I returned to the factory settings and it did not happen anyway
2017-4-12
Use props
fans27174ce0
New
France

I update on my iPad the app DJi go 4.0.7.
Since then I can't save my editing it always block at 99%.
So I can t save my editing ...Any Help will be welcome!
Debric
2017-4-15
Use props
ArtistFirst
Second Officer
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

nmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnnmnm
2017-4-20
Use props
blakelyc41
New
United States

Hello,

Why is the OSMP crooked with iPhone 7+? I extended the arm to it max and it still tilts a bit to the left and shooting footage with slight left side (largest part of phone) to the left? Is this with osmo? i noticed one in apple store doing same thing but figured Id buy and give it a shot. Looks like ill be returning
2017-4-21
Use props
Dorsap
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Hello,
My Mavic is one week old and im coming from dslr world i know about photography and video making
my Mavic seems have a bit too much vignetting and i think its camera defective,
this happens on all setting possible , with ND Filters or with out ND filters, no matter what style or what ever i play with the setting, the vignetting plays very strong on the footage which makes it unusable,
friend of mine have same mavic and if we shoot same thing no matter what, he almost have non vignetting on his footage. how so?
i uploaded raw no post footage of the the problem im sensing .
IS THERE WAY TO FIX THIS?

2017-4-26
Use props
SteveColeJnr
New
China

Guys, i am having issues with the video link on my Mavic. No visuals on my display, everything was fine and working well but now after about 1 month not used. It shows a no image transmission signal?? Any ideas how to fix?

Cheers
2017-4-28
Use props
SteveColeJnr
New
China

Having a problem on my mavic, No Image Transmission Signal. Any ideas how to fix?
2017-4-28
Use props
Filmshot
New
United States

Please help me ... how do I post... my gimbal won't lock for storage
2017-4-29
Use props
fansef90c8d8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 460308 ft
United Kingdom

When should I replace the propellars on my P4 even though they are ok. I have done 100 flights so far but was wondering what DJI recommends?
2017-5-14
Use props
fansef90c8d8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 460308 ft
United Kingdom

I have just found a smallcrack on the bottom shell on my P4 just above the left leg facing the battery side. I have only 7.5 hrs of flying this device with no hard landings  and it is only 3 months old. Does this have to goto DGI to be fixed or can I have the bottom shell replaced by a local drone repair centre without voiding the warranty as I have my flight assessment on the 19th June and I very doubt this will be returned by then.
2017-5-21
Use props
zIAoyIUs0g6b
New
Germany

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is DJI go 4 also in German and if so, where can I get it? Search also DJI go 4 for windows, can anyone help me?

Greetings from Berlin-Germany

André
2017-5-21
Use props
nitrop51
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7526 ft
United States

my samsung tablet will not work with the new dji app
2017-6-1
Use props
xnick
New
Italy

Good morning, Im trying to register my mavic pro but the dji go 4 app is continuing to ask me a phone number from mainland china....but i am in ITALY and it is refusing to go on to conclude the registration ...please help me i'm going crazy
2017-6-2
Use props
surftolive
New
Spain

I finished now a long talk with a really kind DJI worker cos with the new DJI 4.0 app my mobiles (a samsung A5 and a NOTE3neo) does NOT LINK to my MAVIC.
They say it is a bUG and that there will be soon the new release. BEFORE MAKING MANDATORY the passagee from DJI app to DJI 4.0 they SHOLD HAVE TRIED it. I use it for work and it is a week that i am without my drone.
Thanks
2017-6-7
Use props
fansf7ad7388
New

United States

WHERE CAN I FIND THE SERIAL # ON THE PHANTOM 4
2017-6-10
Use props
fans708073eb
New
Flight distance : 45213 ft
New Zealand

Lens fogging
2017-6-22
Use props
Dygear
New
United States

Hello,
    I have the US version of the DJi Mavic Pro. I was wondering if I could change out the IEC cable from the US version to the Vietnamese / Thailand version. Would I need a different power adaptor or is changing out the cable enough? I understand that the Volts from the outlet is different in different countries, but my understanding is that most power supplies detect that and handle it correctly internally.
2017-7-1
Use props
fansb3c2fe4f
New
Flight distance : 558612 ft
Sweden

Hello! Having problem with your Xt PRO app! When do you update? Screen totally grey!
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules