Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI CARE or DJI CARE REFRESH in Mexico
2875 4 2016-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alansin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 634636 ft
Mexico

Hi, ive recieved and activated my Mavic Pro Drone Yesterday.
I want to buy one service, as i understand it, DJI CARE, its a repair service, and DJI CARE REFRESH is a Replace service, Each cost 99 Dlls, and they are diferent services.
i live in mexico, and according to suport website, theres no services of either in my country.

I know that an official DJI store is in the proces of getting build in Mexico. but not yet. My concern is that i want to buy one of those services for my brand new drone.
the first thing is that i dont know whats better, but i do guess, that for a "Small extra fee" the Care Refresh, seems more appealing because if you can recover your drone, you can have it replaced for a New One.

ive got my drone through a store like BestBuy (phisical store, not website) Liverpool is the name of the store.

The question is: Can i Buy and be protected by DJI CARE REFRESH ?  or im just screwd because theres no support on my country ( or maybe support will be aviable in a few months when the DJI STORE opens in my country )  so, i have to buy it now, to get covered when its aviable?

so many questions, no clear answers, money is tight after spending $1000 on a Amazing Drone. i want to be as safe as possible

Thanks

PD. ive tryed to get a email for asking this question, but i didnt find it, so i thought the forum was a good place to do it. if anyone has the email for support, please post it

2016-11-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alansin, DJI Care Refresh is not available in Mexico recently, you could purchase it in US and obtain Refresh service in US, while you need take the postage back and forth when you send it in to US.
2016-11-29
Use props
lacruzdepete
New

Mexico

Hola, pudiste adquirir el plan de DJI Care Refresh habiéndolo comprado en Liverpool en México? Si tienes alguna información será agradecida enormemente, saludos.
2017-3-1
Use props
fans5393ba6a
New
Mexico

Ando en las mismas. Lo compré en Liverpool en la tienda en línea y necesito comprar el care refresh. Alguna idea?
2017-6-15
Use props
axordg
lvl.1
Mexico

Just bought my Mavic Air 2 in Amazon Mexico. And also bought an insurance in case of any damage I could provoke  to the drone. Not sure if you could buy the insurance there as well. The insurance is offered when you are buying the unit.

Here the links:

Drone
https://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/B086XCGMN7/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_ZlRwFb3J7Z5M6

Insurance:
https://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/B07X1ZL9JH/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_CnRwFbV69TMT1
2020-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules