DJI Customer Support
1425 8 2016-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7b8252b8
New

United States

I have had my DJI Phantom 3 Professional for 18 months. I keep the equipment stored in a protected travel container. It has never been crashed. I was surprised that when I unpacked it and attempted to fly it that I could not update the firmware. DJI support told me there was a problem with the Y-component of my gimbel. After I sent it back for repairs (out of warranty), my controller stopped working. Now I have to send that for repairs as well. I was told by several support representatives to stop using iPhones and iPads and go buy an Android device. I was disconnected five times from customer support. Every time I came back, I went through the same troubleshooting process. When asked if I could expedite the approval of my RMA, I was told "no." The staff handling chat support is poor. I'm tired of being treated like I'm an idiot, as if I did something wrong, or that I can't follow directions to pair my controller with my quadcopter. When I'm asked for my recommendation about what manufacturer I will recommend, it will not be DJI.

2016-11-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused, we'd love to help you escalate it, would you please provide us your case number, we'll handle it soon.
2016-11-29
Use props
disgruntled
New

United States

CAS-341469-B7J3K0
2016-11-29
Use props
默认值

Hong Kong

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

We'll help you handle the case soon, thanks again for your support!
2016-11-29
Use props
disgruntled
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-30 10:03
We'll help you handle the case soon, thanks again for your support!

For those reading the thread, here's an update:
Someone from DJI support did call and leave a voice mail for me. The message said, "DJI would look into my problem."
The board in my RC needed to be replaced. No one can tell me why. There was no physical damage to the unit. Cost: $60.
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

disgruntled Posted at 2016-12-11 00:43
For those reading the thread, here's an update:
Someone from DJI support did call and leave a voice mail for me. The message said, "DJI would look into my problem."
The board in my RC needed to be replaced. No one can tell me why. There was no physical damage to the unit. Cost: $60.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, I've checked your case, we sent you an invoice for the details, it contains back interface board and service charge.
You can also check it on DJI website for the "Repair Service Pricing":
https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/PriceQuery
2016-12-10
Use props
disgruntled
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-11 13:39
Sorry for any inconvenience caused, I've checked your case, we sent you an invoice for the details, it contains back interface board and service charge.
You can also check it on DJI website for the "Repair Service Pricing":
https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/PriceQuery

Here is the end of the story. DJI said they would repair my controller. They actually replaced it.
When the quadcopter was shipped back to me they didn't put the guard on the camera. It was just flopping around. They also lost my lens cover. The lens is scuffed. I will try to clean it with some microfiber cloths I have. The controller does connect to my quadcopter and the DJI GO App does work on my iPad.
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

disgruntled Posted at 2016-12-14 07:55
Here is the end of the story. DJI said they would repair my controller. They actually replaced it.
When the quadcopter was shipped back to me they didn't put the guard on the camera. It was just flopping around. They also lost my lens cover. The lens is scuffed. I will try to clean it with some microfiber cloths I have. The controller does connect to my quadcopter and the DJI GO App does work on my iPad.

Thank you for your update and feedback, really sorry to hear about the trouble.
We'll escalate it and  keep improving the service to all our customers so that you have great experiences with us, thanks for your kindly understanding and supporting.
While I'm glad to hear they are working fine.
2016-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules