Here is a short video explaining how to get clean video from the DJI Go App when using it with the Osmo Mobile. AND...you don't have to power up the Osmo Mobile to do it!
1. Launch DJI Go App
2. Scroll over to the DJI Osmo page in the Equipment section of the app
3. Click the blue bar that reads, "Connect Your Device"
4. Click the BLUE word "Camera" that appears on the left side, about halfway up
5. In the lower right hand corner of the camera app, click the Library button (It looks like a play button)
6. Select the file you want to export
7. Press the "Save" button right underneath the blue Share link on the right hand side of the screen
8. The video is now in your iOS Photos app. Pull it off however you normally retrieve your photos and videos.
Here is the video with a clear demonstration of what not to do and what to do to get the best results.