DJI customer service is way slow or very bad?
1784 13 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans48d8a6bc
New

Chile

I need some help related to one of my phanthom 4. I got an email back from customer service that say....they are a little busy but will be back to me soon. Already passed more than 48 hours and I still waiting. My question. Is after sale service/customer service that bad or slow mostly???. I am wondering what does it mean "soon" for DJI?
A. Hofmann
2016-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please provide us your ticket number? we'll help you escalate the case and handle it soon.
2016-11-30
Use props
fans7e5ab82b
New

United States

I have the same experience with the "soon" definition. I have emailed the customer service asking about the order and shipping status of my drone. Unfortunately, I haven't got any responses yet from the DJI.
My order number is: 0016388520019.

I feel that the response from the DJI is way too slow.
2016-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans7e5ab82b Posted at 2016-12-1 13:20
I have the same experience with the "soon" definition. I have emailed the customer service asking ab ...

Your case has been escalated, we'll help you handle it soon, thanks again for your support!
2016-12-1
Use props
fans48d8a6bc
New

Chile

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-1 02:07
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please provide us your ticket number? we'll hel ...

dear Natalia. What is the "ticket number"?
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans48d8a6bc Posted at 2016-12-2 02:08
dear Natalia. What is the "ticket number"?

You sent e-mail to our support, when you submitted it, you will get a ticket number.
Or please provide us your e-mail address so that we could help you check the case, thank you!
2016-12-1
Use props
fans48d8a6bc
New

Chile

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-1 23:59
You sent e-mail to our support, when you submitted it, you will get a ticket number.
Or please pro ...

316642 / sudexplorerchile@yahoo.es

"  I have 2 Phantom 4. Currently I am using one but the other one still totally brand new. I got both of them last september at Rizhao, Shandong but till now I never use one of them, even I still did not activated it the 2th one. Before I use it for first time ever, I want to buy your one year "dji care" service. What I need to do it to get it?. That is what I want to do. BEFORE I USED THIS SECOND PHANTOM 4 DRONE FOR FIRST TIME, BEFORE I ACTIVE IT HOW I CAN BUY THE DJI CARE?"

Waiting for your quick answer ASAP.
2016-12-1
Use props
fans48d8a6bc
New

Chile

fans48d8a6bc Posted at 2016-12-2 00:16
316642 /

"  I have 2 Phantom 4. Currently I am using one but the other one still totally brand n ...

Any answer today?
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Just to clarify, you are now in Chile, right?
Have you tried to buy DJI Care from our website: http://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-phantom-4-1-year
Since it's not available in Chile, you can purchase your DJI Care in the US and obtain the service in US, While you must bear the freight back and forth.
For further questions, please send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com for help.
2016-12-1
Use props
fans48d8a6bc
New

Chile

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-2 01:17
Just to clarify, you are now in Chile, right?
Have you tried to buy DJI Care from our website: htt ...

I am in Chile for a short time. I live in Rizhao, Shandong, China. I believe does not matter where I am traveling now. I just want to know how I can buy the DJI Care before I use/fly/ active this drone 4. Even I will paid from my chinese bank account, at China, in RMB.
We want to use this drone since tomorrow ( so many days, passed already, trying something should be so simple). If we go to the website shows in the moment we buy the drone we need to buy, same time,, the DJI CARE. As you see this is not the case. I did not buy at that time when I bought it ( last September) but now that I am going to take it out of the box and flying for first time I would like to get, first, the DJI Care for one year. Again, I guess I don't need to be seating in my home in China to do that, I can easily get the information in any country I can be traveling around and I still can pay from my bank in my city.......China. Right?
So, now that is already clear. How is the best way to pay ( IN CHINA) for this one year care and then I can FINALLY active my new drone Phantom4????
Thanks
P.S. Please, I need an answer now, not to wait a very loong time, again, to solve this.
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans48d8a6bc Posted at 2016-12-2 23:23
I am in Chile for a short time. I live in Rizhao, Shandong, China. I believe does not matter where ...

May I know you purchased DJI care successfully?
You can purchase it through DJI website here (Please make sure you choose China at the upper-right corner): http://store.dji.com/cn/product/dji-care-phantom-4-1-year
Please click on "buy now" and enter the aircraft SN. Your service agreement policy will be sent to you by email after you successfully checkout.
Since you buy Chinese DJI care, you can use Chinese bank account.
2016-12-4
Use props
phantom5
lvl.1
United States

I recently ordered a phantom and when it arrived it was not functional so I had to send it in for an exchange.  Its been two months since I ordered the original and I still don't have one.  The new one has shipped, but won't be here for another 7-10 days.  Very slow processes at DJI.
2017-2-16
Use props
phantom5
lvl.1
United States

Sorry it took me so long to get back to his post.  The issue has been resolved.
2017-2-22
Use props
seancool
lvl.1
United States

I have the same experience.  It is very disappointing.  Sent my drone  Inspire 1  for hardware problem.  It took two weeks to just look at the package.  One more week of wait.  Taking very very long time just to ship it back.  Such a wonderful product and disappointing service.  DJI should invest in customer service as well to stay on the top.  
2017-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules