Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matty457
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4860725 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi,

I regularly use AEB with my P4 and on my Sony A7 camera under an S800.  

I'm using AEB 5 with my X5R under the inspire with the Go app (iPad air 2 and flysight monitor), when I hit the camera trigger the screen flicks and camera sound is made as expected though when the app makes the sound it doesn't always actually take the photos.

Obviously the camera needs a moment to clear the photos onto the SD card which is fine (though quite slow) and it can't be used until this is completed.  Though critically I can't tell when this is, i've tried watching the circle around the camera trigger on the ipad and also confirming that the photos were taken by watching the photo count at the SD card capacity.  I thought I was careful but just came back from a job to see that most of my photos are missing.

Anyone have this issue or a solution?

2016-11-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, are you using a SD card that has a pretty fast write speed? Did you start noticing this after a recent app update, or have you been occasionally missing photos with any app rendition?
2016-12-1
Use props
Matty457
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4860725 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I was using a U1 card. I swapped it out for the U3 card that came with the I1 RAW and it was a little better.

Could I get better performance with a faster card?  Is there a faster card than the U3?
2016-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules