Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amima42
lvl.2
Flight distance : 851542 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hi.

So my Mavic finally shipped (Oct 11 order). I am purchasing it in US, but will be using it outside US. Two questions regarding this.

1. Does it break the warranty? I have no problems sending drone back to US if it breaks. My friends will get it to DJI. But will DJI repair my drone if it encounters a warranty issue if the problem occurs inflight and the flight was outside US?

2. Does it break Care Refresh? I am new to drones and can easily crash drone due to pilot error. I want to protect myself with Care Refresh. Again, no problem sending drone to United Stated for refresh procedure. But will I be allowed to use Refresh if drone is used outside US?

Technically, using drone day-to-day outside US is indistinguishable from US citizen frequently travelling and using his drone during vacation. So if usage outside US breaks warranty, it should do so for travellers too. I hope it's not the case and everything will be fine. But never hurts to ask and clarify from DJI directly.
2016-12-1
Use props
Kep1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 255984 ft
China

That might help a little, it's from the dji care homepage
IMG_8262.PNG
2016-12-1
Use props
amima42
lvl.2
Flight distance : 851542 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Kep1 Posted at 2016-12-2 02:47
That might help a little, it's from the dji care homepage

That's perfect, thank you! I assume it works the same for basic warranty.
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Yes, you can obtain the service since you can send it in to US, please do not worry about it.
If there is something wrong with the drone, and you could send it in, our engineers will help you evaluate it firstly.
2016-12-2
Use props
Sinak
lvl.1
Serbia

I buy Mavic in Serbia five days ago, but still not activate.Please you tell me if it is possible to buy DJI CARE REFRESH in a neighboring country (Hungary, Croatia, Romania) because SERBIA not on list?
2017-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules