Forum community enhancement [Ongoing]
59880 188 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-19 16:08
Is it difficult to stop those obviously running multiple accounts (sometimes it's like talking to Me Myself & Irene)

If people use different IP addresses and account info, then yes, it is hard. Even if there is a strong suspicion, I still give new accounts the benefit of the doubt. The last thing I would want to do is ban an innocent account accidentally.
2017-3-20
Use props
RidgeLink
lvl.1
Flight distance : 325512 ft
Canada

Joe, why am I not able to post anything or select 'Likes" or 'Favorites'
2017-3-22
Use props
fans42d2ef4f
New
Flight distance : 23540 ft
United States

how and where to download assistant 2
2017-3-23
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

fans42d2ef4f Posted at 2017-3-23 09:39

You can find it for PC here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... sistant+2+1.0.9.exe
2017-3-23
Use props
Mansctery
New

United States

This practice is a must,
2017-3-23
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

3/24 - We've added an equipment section under your name which includes data from your DJI account. Please visit your Personal Homepage to get it to update on your posts.
2017-3-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-3-24 08:12
3/24 - We've added an equipment section under your name which includes data from your DJI account. Please visit your Personal Homepage to get it to update on your posts.

Hey dji joe is there a problem with PM, have been trying to communicate with another member, but when he sends me a message I can only read small part of it,
2017-3-29
Use props
Mustang1993
lvl.2

Canada

Is there a way to mark forums as read ?

What about a link to today's posts ?
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Mustang1993 Posted at 2017-4-17 11:15
Is there a way to mark forums as read ?

What about a link to today's posts ?

When you say "forums" I assume you mean "threads. No, there is currently now way, though it is a great idea that has already been suggested.

For most recent posts, simply press the "last post" link at the top right to sort by date/time.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

04/17 - Added more service categories for easier navigation and quicker response from CS team.
2017-4-17
Use props
Xirtuaeb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55423 ft
Belgium

Why my personalised icon won't appear beside my replies ? Although i have one une my DJI account.
I surely missed a needed step.
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Xirtuaeb Posted at 2017-5-8 05:10
Why my personalised icon won't appear beside my replies ? Although i have one une my DJI account.
I surely missed a needed step.

Some times it takes a 24 hours or so to update, for some reason. When did you make it?
2017-5-8
Use props
Xirtuaeb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55423 ft
Belgium

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-5-8 10:19
Some times it takes a 24 hours or so to update, for some reason. When did you make it?

Thank you for your answer and sorry to being late to react.
I made it in october 2016. I can see my icon on my profile in DJI store.
There it is
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

5/24 - SPARK FORUM and New rule IV.4

Added Spark forum section

Do not attempt to act as a moderator. If someone is breaking any forum rules you need only report them. All reports are looked at and cases studied. Any attempts to impose on another users activity will be seen as harassment and is not allowed.
2017-5-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-5-24 16:20
Added Spark forum section

Do not attempt to act as a moderator. If someone is breaking any forum rules you need only report them. All reports are looked at and cases studied. Any attempts to impose on another users activity will be seen as harassment and is not allowed.

Can't log in to forum from app only internet is there a problem.
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-13 07:40
Can't log in to forum from app only internet is there a problem.

Can't you explain a little more clearly? I don't understand the issue you're having.
2017-6-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-6-19 08:37
Can't you explain a little more clearly? I don't understand the issue you're having.

Some security issue preventing access from iPad and iPhone , I draw your attention to below thread, it seems it's sorted now thank you.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=260008
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

7/26 - Added an "Events" subforum. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=123
2017-7-26
Use props
Nazar78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5106037 ft
Singapore

Hello Admin Joe,

Sorry I'm quite new here. Two quick Qs:

1. How to subscribe to a thread without prior posting into it (don't want to get involved )? I found some very useful threads and would like an update if there's any further new discussions (a.k.a. new posts/replies from others).

2. Isn't there any email notification for the "remind"ers? I usually get notified by email from other forums. So I thought nobody responded to my post not until I login and sees them. The least I think we need is live notifications instead of refreshing the page just to see the bell icon?

Thank you...
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Nazar78 Posted at 2017-7-27 13:25
Hello Admin Joe,

Sorry I'm quite new here. Two quick Qs:

Great questions Nazar.

Both of those things are currently not possible. I've been contacting the dev team about this for months now with little progress.

I've been told those are still being worked on, so be advised this is currently in the forum's future.

Thanks for posting in here.
2017-7-27
Use props
Nazar78
Second Officer
Singapore

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-7-27 14:03
Great questions Nazar.

Both of those things are currently not possible. I've been contacting the dev team about this for months now with little progress.

Ok noted, hope those goodies will come sooner to enhance the forum experiences, thank you Joe.
2017-7-27
Use props
Bper2238
New
United States

I only have 6 points but a bunch of awesome photos. First question I see is I crashed, wtf, I have bad ass video and love, love my mavic. Prob going to buy one more, who am I kidding, 3 or 4 more
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

8/9 - Finally added an icon for banned users.
Untitled-1.png
2017-8-9
Use props
Nazar78
Second Officer
Singapore

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-8-9 16:48
8/9 - Finally added an icon for banned users.http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=image&aid=54534&size=300x300&key=7eabf9e012575228&nocache=yes&type=fixnone[/img]

Hello Joe,

Mobile version of the forum seems to have issues. It's been quite sometime actually and decided to report today. Please refer to the screenshot attached which is a working simulation from my PC. The left top button (two blue = sign) is supposed to bring up the sub-forum menus as per the screenshot. It used to work this way before but recently clicking on that menu will just reload the main page so there's no way to access the sub-forums. I've tried several browsers on the mobile (stock/chrome/dolphin) with strictly no caching (HTTP200) and it's showing the same behavior, reloading instead of showing the menus. I haven't gone through debugging it but from the looks of it, the coding didn't return false and/or stop onclick/ontouch propagations.

Capture.PNG
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Nazar78 Posted at 2017-8-23 06:44
Hello Joe,

Mobile version of the forum seems to have issues. It's been quite sometime actually and decided to report today. Please refer to the screenshot attached which is a working simulation from my PC. The left top button (two blue = sign) is supposed to bring up the sub-forum menus as per the screenshot. It used to work this way before but recently clicking on that menu will just reload the main page so there's no way to access the sub-forums. I've tried several browsers on the mobile (stock/chrome/dolphin) with strictly no caching (HTTP200) and it's showing the same behavior, reloading instead of showing the menus. I haven't gone through debugging it but from the looks of it, the coding didn't return false and/or stop onclick/ontouch propagations.

I've been having no issue on my mobile (android) and have been using it all day. Have you tried it on different devices?
2017-8-23
Use props
Nazar78
Second Officer
Singapore

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-8-23 17:09
I've been having no issue on my mobile (android) and have been using it all day. Have you tried it on different devices?

Ops many apologies my bad. Yes I've tried on all my devices but after debugging I realized one of the scripts this forum uses its domain got blacklisted recently: www-dot-googletagmanager-dot-com/gtm.js?id=[removed]. Already fixed at my end. Thanks again for the hint.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

fans42d2ef4f Posted at 2017-3-23 09:39

You always look on the product page. What type of aircraft are you using?
2017-9-11
Use props
embayweather
Second Officer
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

Might I suggest that DJI take a stronger line on tackling those pilots who wish to fly illegally, and post the results onto the forum. Such activity damages us all in the long term, and if we, the pilots, are damaged then so will DJI and its reputation. I am not suggesting it should be for qualified pilots only, just for those who folllow the basic safety rules that are common to pretty much and country, and of course their own country's rules.
2017-11-8
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I wish to place a great compliment to the DJI Forum team for having visibly improved the forum software performance! Uploading pictures is so much better now without getting this terrible "Kong Error" all the time. Many more other details also improved! Thank you very much for that. One new bug I have noticed however. When you start a new post in an existing thread like me right now and you want to use the advanced editor by clicking on the "Advanced" link in the upper right corner of the message box, you loose whatever you have written until then and just get forwarded to the main page of the Forum. Kindly have a look at this if not too much asked.
But nevertheless, great progress achieved already. Thank you again for that!

Edit: I have just noticed that the above mentioned bug has been fixed too, gosh you are fast and good!

2017-11-16
Use props
Thorpapa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 543563 ft
South Korea

Any one know how to delete draft post? I could NOT find menu on screen.
Only edit button is shown at buttom.
2017-12-8
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Since few days I start receiving emails for forum activities Where I can switch OFF this? I don't want emails!
2018-1-20
Use props
djiuser_4RTCQcXsm7Iq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84760 ft
Australia

My mavic pro failed to download the complete update, my RC has lost power to the USB ports, have sent it away to a company in Sydney, they could not get it going so they sent it to Melbourne, it's only a couple of months old and I have been without it for a month, not sure when it is coming back, in my opinion, service is not part of DJI's language. Not happy with the service, try to ring the company phone numbers in China and the USA and it went nowhere, i'm not use to rubbish service. robin
2018-2-5
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

It's hard to read PM's on mobile devices as the conversation box centers on the screen, therefore when I have the keyboard up I cannot see what I'm writing... please fix this.
2018-2-9
Use props
careenjoseph
New

India

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2018-3-5
Use props
fansc92febeb
New
Australia

Hi, I am having trouble with my OSMO plus.  I start filming and everything is going great.  Then the screen either freezes or goes completely blank.  I check the wireless settings and they say its connected. Its really frustrating!  What can I do to fix this?
2018-3-20
Use props
jcrouse35
New
United States

Just completed  my second lengthy session with support.  After two unsuccessful hours last week returned the first Spark.  After another unsuccessful hour with support today I am returning the second one.  No one could ever get it to connect to the internet.  And only one of the two batteries would charge up in this last product.
John Crouse
2018-3-21
Use props
fansbb71c8ee
New
Flight distance : 152674 ft

Was very dissapointed Tello became available just after my 100 dollar coupon ran out!!!!
2018-3-22
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Hello
Not sure this is the right place but can you please check some settings in the forum code. Over the last days more and more posts have some " code visible in the post.
Also it look like more and more users are loosing location information, see ex. this thread , OP has location in the first posts but it is missing in the latest.
2018-4-3
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-8-23 17:09
I've been having no issue on my mobile (android) and have been using it all day. Have you tried it on different devices?

Hi DJI Joe,  are you still around on the forums?

The Mavic forum is in desperate need of a 'Mavic Pro' designated filter, the Mavic Air got one with the introduction of the craft, but at that time the need for a Mavic Pro filter was seemingly forgotten and it hasn't been doing the forum a great deal of good since.

Can you fix this? See https://forum.dji.com/thread-132362-1-1.html
2018-4-11
Use props
fans9477fb19
New

United States

CAS-1592781-G4X1K6 i am very upset, i send my defective unit, and you guys still charging me, even when you determined it was a air craft failure, i need some answers and compensation, thanks
2018-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules