Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Falcon
3724 13 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

What an awesome looking drone... ;-)

http://unlimitedrone.com/2016/12 ... om-4-falcon-edition

RedHotPoker
2016-12-5
Use props
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 146913 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You are right about the look, I like it too. And big thanks for sharing my article!
2016-12-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

UnlimiteDrone@g Posted at 2016-12-6 07:28
You are right about the look, I like it too. And big thanks for sharing my article!

Hi, hey was the article yours. Cool. I wouldn't have known that, until you told me. Yes that drone looks incredible, and the bundled package seems like an awesome flight kit. If I were looking for a Phantom 4 that would be a great choice.
I already have a Nanuk 945 hardside for my Phantom 3 Pro', so I know what great cases those are. Although the Nanuk 950 is a somewhat larger case, so it having a pull up handle and wheels to tow it, would practically be mandatory. ;-)
Wish I could hook it up to my SpYder RS-S and have it Follow Me! Haha

Is that something you would order yourself, or were you only sharing the package on the website?

RedHotPoker
2016-12-6
Use props
Hoomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231394 ft
United States

Is this filed under the, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it" heading?
2016-12-6
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-6 07:16
Hi, hey was the article yours. Cool. I wouldn't have known that, until you told me. Yes that drone looks incredible, and the bundled package seems like an awesome flight kit. If I were looking for a Phantom 4 that would be a great choice.
I already have a Nanuk 945 hardside for my Phantom 3 Pro', so I know what great cases those are. Although the Nanuk 950 is a somewhat larger case, so it having a pull up handle and wheels to tow it, would practically be mandatory. ;-)

Aloha RedHot,

Be sure to remind the readers and viewers that the Phantom is not the Phantom 4 Pro.  You might also want to suggest that the UnlimiteDrone fellow to maybe make a P4 Pro version since they do have a lot in common.  The side sensors would need an opening.  What else?

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Hoomi Posted at 2016-12-6 22:15
Is this filed under the, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it" heading?

You want that awesome drone bundle, or build one up yourself, piece by solo piece. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Cetacean Posted at 2016-12-6 22:35
Aloha RedHot,

Be sure to remind the readers and viewers that the Phantom is not the Phantom 4 Pro.  You might also want to suggest that the UnlimiteDrone fellow to maybe make a P4 Pro version since they do have a lot in common.  The side sensors would need an opening.  What else?

He's right here on the forum & in post two of the thread. ;-)

Certain he will read your thought and respond in kind. Haha

RedHotPoker
2016-12-6
Use props
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-6 18:16

Would love to see you trying to hook up your case to your Spyder
I´m not averse to buy this kit but the Mavic is on top of my list.
Drone World produce really cool kit and I will check their offers next year.

Thank your for the feedback about the case, you approved my assumption about the quality.
2016-12-6
Use props
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Cetacean Posted at 2016-12-7 06:35
Aloha RedHot,

Heyo Cetacean

Hope I got your reply right,
Your suggestion is a Phantom 4 Pro Falcon Kit? Would be so awesome!
To bad I got no influence on that because I´m not producing or selling these Kits.
I´m not in contact with the Company whosell them called Drone-World but i´m sure they will work on
something similar.
2016-12-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

UnlimiteDrone@g Posted at 2016-12-7 00:10
Would love to see you trying to hook up your case to your Spyder
I´m not averse to buy this kit but the Mavic is on top of my list.
Drone World produce really cool kit and I will check their offers next year.

Yes, many pilots here already have the marvelous Mavic, or are waiting for their new collapsible drone to arrive.

I can strap the Nanuk 945 to my passenger seat and still rYde my SpYder RS-S in relative comfort. The SpYder I rYde isn't geared for towing, like the RT (Road Touring) models are, and they have a trailer hitch for the Can Am trailers that Bombardier build, they are awesome. My Roadster is more of a sport model, and more peppy than the bigger much larger models are. Very fast off the line... Crotch Rockets are surprised when I leave them at the lights. HaHa

I had actually considered buying a Nanuk 950 case, but it was just too big to be fun, and substantially heavier as well. Heck, the Nanuk 945 is 12lbs empty, so it's already a chore to carry, when full with my complete flight kit. But one of the reasons I love it, over my DJI branded hardshell backpack is the intelligent flight battery carrying capacity. It will hold one battery in the drone and has compartments for storing six more. And that is awesome, so now I'm in the market for three more flight packs. The bundled package above seems like it has everything that one would desire and then some.
But it is lacking one important key component that I have already added to my kit. And if you are familiar with my posts over the last three months you probably already know what I'm going to say. Two words, Lume Cubes. Haha
Anyway, several forum members are keen to these already and know how much value they can add to your drone.
They improve orientation visibility much, but are actually great in the photography arena too...

Ok, enough about me. What are some of the additions that you have added to your flight kit that you couldn't fly without?

List them, in their importance to your hobby drone. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-6
Use props
Hoomi
lvl.4
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-7 01:15
You want that awesome drone bundle, or build one up yourself, piece by solo piece. ;-)

It's probably a good idea, though, to polish my drone skills on the P3S before thinking about dropping a few bills on the higher end models. ;)
2016-12-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Hoomi Posted at 2016-12-7 10:31
It's probably a good idea, though, to polish my drone skills on the P3S before thinking about dropping a few bills on the higher end models. ;)

Yes, as we are already enjoying a fantastic model now. So it's difficult to justify laying out more gold...
I see no need and have little desire for upgrading at this time. Besides, I have only broken in my model, and it's been so good to me.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-7
Use props
Hoomi
lvl.4
United States

Yeah, mine's not even broken in yet, with only three flights so far.

I went out to fly it again on Monday, but when I got out beyond the 5 mile airport zones, the wind was kicking it up pretty good. The P3S might have been able to handle the wind just fine, but I figured since I'm still a n00b on the drone, I'd rather not risk it.

I did see somewhere that I think I'd like to go back and do a little video of a display out front. I just need to find out if the organization that operates the property would have any problem with me doing so.
2016-12-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Hoomi Posted at 2016-12-7 22:05
Yeah, mine's not even broken in yet, with only three flights so far.

I went out to fly it again on Monday, but when I got out beyond the 5 mile airport zones, the wind was kicking it up pretty good. The P3S might have been able to handle the wind just fine, but I figured since I'm still a n00b on the drone, I'd rather not risk it.

Yeah, better to be safe than in the repair facility. Haha As you know, the wind can be very dangerous, particularly if you go into ATTI mode. Things can get out of hand before you can react in a positive way.

Good for you, to seek permission and their blessings. I wish more pilots had your positive attitude and not go around, flying like they own the sky above everything they encounter.
If more people would share your thoughtfulness, we might not have such a black cloud over our hobby, in every other walk of life. All it takes is a polite request, and you will often hear the word Yes.

Please do this, when ever you have doubt. Being allowed to fly over private, or even public property, should be a gift, not a stolen moment... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules