1083 7 2016-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyLowandSlow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3505518 ft
  • >>>
United States

Every rep has a different anwswer for the same question They take a long time to get a hold of and a long time to reply. In my experine aren't helpful or knowlegeable. Dealing with them is terrible frustrasting.  I'm just venting, I'm waiting for chat to reply to my question. They connected 20 minutes ago and havent replied. I'm afried I'll get disconnected and go to the back of the queue.
2016-12-6
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

man i couldnt agree more with you i have had nothing but compass and atti issues with mine. i have posted multiple times about how horrible my experiances are with them. i love thier products but nobody is willing to help or dont know how to help. not even for the simple questions
2016-12-6
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

i could seriously go on and on
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

FlyLowandSlow, really sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please provide us your ticket number or e-mail address? we'd like to help you escalate the case and handle it soon.
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

bluemarley67 Posted at 2016-12-7 05:16
man i couldnt agree more with you i have had nothing but compass and atti issues with mine. i have posted multiple times about how horrible my experiances are with them. i love thier products but nobody is willing to help or dont know how to help. not even for the simple questions

We feels so sorry for the trouble caused and understand how frustrated it must be.
Since you have done basic troubleshooting on the compass issue, sorry it cannot be solved remotely, it would be best to send it in for further evaluation and test by our engineers, we'll help you handle it.
2016-12-6
Use props
FlyLowandSlow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3505518 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-6 17:50
FlyLowandSlow, really sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please provide us your ticket number or e-mail address? we'd like to help you escalate the case and handle it soon.

Pretty much all interacting with DJI support has been pretty terrible. I think the whole system needs to be reworked, especially the "pre-sales" vs "after-sales pre-shipment" departments and the fact that everyone has a different answer
2016-12-7
Use props
fans0dc903f1
New
Flight distance : 104291 ft
United States

I've spoken to the same daytime and China reps now 5 times over the last two weeks about splitting a shipment and they still can't seem to confirm it. It's like the online support is a cruel joke meant to frustrate us. I've emailed customer support three times with LITERALLY NO RESPONSE. My order is 0012887173930 and I'm just livid with the total lack of accountability.
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans0dc903f1 Posted at 2016-12-8 01:29
I've spoken to the same daytime and China reps now 5 times over the last two weeks about splitting a shipment and they still can't seem to confirm it. It's like the online support is a cruel joke meant to frustrate us. I've emailed customer support three times with LITERALLY NO RESPONSE. My order is 0012887173930 and I'm just livid with the total lack of accountability.

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
I've brought this to the attention of our pre-sales team.
They will help to follow up.
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules