Phantom 4 I pad camera menu missing
2024 6 2016-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
razorbeetle
lvl.1
United States

Hey folks,
Newb here.  Got my first drone this week.  I guess the default camera setting is 4k.  Anyway, I'm trying to turn the resolution down.  My video is choppy.
The tutorial videos show a menu tab just above the camera on the right hand side.  There is no menu on my right hand side.  Using IPAD MINI 2.
When I load the DJI GO to my Samsung s7, the menu is there.  Obviously I want to use my IPAD for the larger screen.  

My question is:  On the IPAD, is there another way to adjust the video resolution?  Am I missing something?

I read before posting.  I see other people have the same issue.  I didn't see anyone offer a solution.  Thought I'd ask myself.

Thank you.
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please refer to this screenshot, you need switch it to video mode, then you can find the menu and change the settings.
Menu.png
2016-12-6
Use props
razorbeetle
lvl.1
United States

Thank you.  

Switch to video mode?  I assume that's easy to find.  I'll look around on the app in a bit and see if I can find it.

Thanks so much.  

Razorbeetle
2016-12-7
Use props
razorbeetle
lvl.1
United States

razorbeetle Posted at 2016-12-7 19:57
Thank you.  

Switch to video mode?  I assume that's easy to find.  I'll look around on the app in a bit and see if I can find it.

I did find that menu, however, I don't see any video settings.   Perhaps I should have been more clear.  I am looking to adjust the video recording settings.  Not the camera settings.  
I looked everywhere and I can't seem to find it.  

When I use my s7, it's right where it's supposed to be.
2016-12-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

razorbeetle Posted at 2016-12-8 00:26
I did find that menu, however, I don't see any video settings.   Perhaps I should have been more clear.  I am looking to adjust the video recording settings.  Not the camera settings.  
I looked everywhere and I can't seem to find it.  

Switch to video (icon above the red shutter button)
Now touch the settings button under the shutter button
2016-12-7
Use props
razorbeetle
lvl.1
United States

Found it.  
Thanks
2016-12-7
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

Good to hear. Enjoy your new bird, welcome aboard and fly safe!
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules