UK ORDERS MAVIC PRO
712 2 2016-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EKWlijqgkvLa
New

United Kingdom

I had a chat with your pre sales staff and the following conversation occured is there a problem with UK orders
*ORDERED 8TH OCTOBER AND STILL HAVEN'T RECIEVED AN UPDATE DIRECT DJI *

Hi Alice do you have a date for the the shipment of my Order Number: 0441183***** thanks
i ordered 8th october and would like an update please
are you busy?
Hi
Really sorry,I am chatting with 10 people now
Please hold on,let me check
thank you
Really sorry for waiting, the orders in Europe are still waiting for shipping now.
will it be shipped in december please
Really,we can not make sure
Its only paypal gives me 180 days and then its not guaranteed and i don't want to fall into that category thanks
we are doing our best to clear the orders as soon as possible
Ok i chatted with someone before and they said shipping by mid december for my order is that on track i bought through dji direct or do you guys not get told now
Sorry,I haven‘t get told

Has anyone recieved an order in the UK after the 8th OCTOBER?   Many thanks

2016-12-7
Use props
fansaa594e04
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi guys as you may well know from my moaning I am still waiting for my mavic pro fly more bundle to arrive from DJI. I ordered it on the 29th of November and clearly it's now obvious to me that there is no first come first served policy with DJI orders, though they often state that.
Ok now I'm going to let all you guys know what I found out today which again angered me even more. Today I decided to look on the dji site to see what had changed if anything and to my surprise the mavic now ships in 7-10 working days! Wow I thought then surely my order will be on the way. So I contacted DJI via the chat system and here is was I was told.
"If you order today you'll get your mavic 7-10 days after payment confirmation but if you ordered say November or December you'll still be waiting 6-8 weeks for you mavic as that was the stated timescale when you placed your order".
So I was taken back by this response so I said to the agent "so your telling me it was a waste of time me ordering way back in November I'm better off ordering today as I'll get my mavic quicker?" To which she replied "well yes".
I continued "so you can't send me my mavic in the next 7-10 days because my order was placed when the timescale was 6-8 weeks". She said "no sorry".
So following this policy from DJI I suggest we learn how to see into the future before we place an order with dji and it makes no difference ordering early.
2017-1-4
Use props
Brela
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5755 ft
United Kingdom

fansaa594e04 Posted at 2017-1-4 15:57
Hi guys as you may well know from my moaning I am still waiting for my mavic pro fly more bundle to arrive from DJI. I ordered it on the 29th of November and clearly it's now obvious to me that there is no first come first served policy with DJI orders, though they often state that.
Ok now I'm going to let all you guys know what I found out today which again angered me even more. Today I decided to look on the dji site to see what had changed if anything and to my surprise the mavic now ships in 7-10 working days! Wow I thought then surely my order will be on the way. So I contacted DJI via the chat system and here is was I was told.
"If you order today you'll get your mavic 7-10 days after payment confirmation but if you ordered say November or December you'll still be waiting 6-8 weeks for you mavic as that was the stated timescale when you placed your order".

Seems like a right shambles. DJI only sending big UK sellers a trickle of something like 10 Mavics a week too while they are shipping new orders on their website!
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules