Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
video downlink issues
1490 6 2016-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
greenvalley88
lvl.1

United States

Still having issues and canot find any resolve.  
Inspire 1 x3 camera
Current updates
Samsung s7 edge
samsung tab a

Controler link to inspire good, all functional.
No video.  I have tried to find a good channel but they jump around so much from green to red i cant lock one in.
I have tried to reduce to 4 mps. 50 and 60 hrz
sometimes it works for about 2 minutes but most of the time not at all.
This happens in the air and on the desk.  Camera still takes pictures and viewable on the sd card.

Any help would be appreciated

Called dji service and they wanted me to ship controler and was sending a return service tag but that was over a week ago, i think
they forgot about me

2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Before sending it in, is there a late model IOS device you can borrow jus to make sure it's the RC/AC.
What is your ticket@ and I will look into why a shipping label has not been sent.
2016-12-7
Use props
greenvalley88
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-7 23:27
Before sending it in, is there a late model IOS device you can borrow jus to make sure it's the RC/AC.
What is your ticket@ and I will look into why a shipping label has not been sent.

Late model IOS? does it have to be a late model or would a newer iPad mini work
Does the go app's work better with apple products

I don't have a ticket number it was done over the chat help
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

greenvalley88 Posted at 2016-12-7 22:04
Late model IOS? does it have to be a late model or would a newer iPad mini work
Does the go app's work better with apple products

The GO app is optimized for later model IOS and personally it seems to flow better for me.
I was never an IOS person except for an iPad. I've always had Android phones and I just recently gave up the Samsung S6 for a iPhone 7 and I just like it bette with the GO app.

You can call 818-235-0789 in the morning and they will take care of you.
2016-12-7
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Just go to manual and lock one in that seems empty, try channel 20.  Then just keep the AC close during the flight for test purposes, you will not loose control , the channel only is for video.  I will bet it is the go app device giving you the problems, borrow an I pad air if you can and I bet all your issues go away .  Also make sure you are using a well made cable between the go app device and the RC.
And yes the system is optimized for apple devices ( IOS)
donnie

2016-12-8
Use props
Fred D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

I had a similar issue with loosing video link. I called DJI and they said return it for repair. After checking forums and you tube and finding nothing that resolved the issue, I was about to send it in and thought I would just check the cable connections. When I did I saw nothing wrong so I cleaned everything and put it back together. And surprise surprise, it all worked great after reassembling. That was a year ago, I now clean my contacts regularly and have never had the issue again. I hope this helps you
2016-12-8
Use props
fans9b82a9be
New
United States

Fred D Posted at 2016-12-8 11:08
I had a similar issue with loosing video link. I called DJI and they said return it for repair. After checking forums and you tube and finding nothing that resolved the issue, I was about to send it in and thought I would just check the cable connections. When I did I saw nothing wrong so I cleaned everything and put it back together. And surprise surprise, it all worked great after reassembling. That was a year ago, I now clean my contacts regularly and have never had the issue again. I hope this helps you

Whatever you do, do not send the AC to DJI for "repair". They are now telling me they want $400 to "fix" the problem. My Inspire 1 just suddenly stopped downlinking video. I changed cables, tried two other devices (another iPad, even my iPhone) no joy. I figured DJI would stand behind their product, but it appears they're only interested in standing behind me, a little too closely if you know what I mean. This is a ripoff pure and simple. Very disappointed in DJI's "customer service". But, what do you do?
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules