Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI CHAT TOLD ME I CAN PURCHASE DJI REFRESH AT ANY TIME PAST 48 h...
2152 13 2016-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alansin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 634636 ft
Mexico

he did, becuase i told him the serial number makes no diference between 0 and o and i couldnt buy it, and my 48 hours period was almost over.

i know that is not true, but why did he told me that?
2016-12-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alansin, may I know your aircraft SN? It's activated before 48 hours, right? If so, please feel free to send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com, our dji care team will help you handle this case.
2016-12-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Alansin, would you please provide us your e-mail address so that we could help you escalate this case soon. Very sorry for the inconvenience caused, thank you again for your support!
2016-12-9
Use props
Duffs
lvl.1
Slovakia

Ahoj mám rovnaký problém. Kúpil som Dji Care Refresher pre P4P. Nedarí sa mi ju aktivovať. Skúšal som aj meniace sa písmená a číslice (0, O). Ak zadáte žiadna dohoda a S / N dať môj prehliadač. Varian Care nemôžete byť blank.Phantom aktivovať 09/12/16 v 15:30 obnovovacou starostlivosti dnes som si kúpil v 17:00. Potreba rýchlosti ...
email: adamslastandodo@centrum.sk
on-line podpora nic ...
obra.jpg
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Duffs Posted at 2016-12-11 05:57
Ahoj mám rovnaký problém. Kúpil som Dji Care Refresher pre P4P. Nedarí sa mi ju aktivovať. Skúšal som aj meniace sa písmená a číslice (0, O). Ak zadáte žiadna dohoda a S / N dať môj prehliadač. Varian Care nemôžete byť blank.Phantom aktivovať 09/12/16 v 15:30 obnovovacou starostlivosti dnes som si kúpil v 17:00. Potreba rýchlosti ...
email: adamslastandodo@centrum.sk
on-line podpora nic ...

Hi Duffs, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Would you please send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com with a picture of aircraft SN in English?
I've transferred your case to our dji care team and they will help you handle this case soon once they receive your information.
2016-12-10
Use props
Alansin
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-9 21:16
Hi Alansin, would you please provide us your e-mail address so that we could help you escalate this case soon. Very sorry for the inconvenience caused, thank you again for your support!

arq.alanlopez@hotmail.com

2016-12-13
Use props
Alansin
lvl.1
Mexico

ive send you a PM ;)
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks, we'll escalate the case.
Sorry that I did not get your PM for some reason.
Just to clarify, the problem for purchasing DJI care has been sorted out, right?
2016-12-13
Use props
Alansin
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-14 00:19
Thanks, we'll escalate the case.
Sorry that I did not get your PM for some reason.
Just to clarify, the problem for purchasing DJI care has been sorted out, right?

NO, i couldnt complete the purchase, due the S/N being ambiguos betwen the letter O and the Number 0, tryed several combinations and i couldnt make it work.
Tryed chat support and nothing was resolved.
il try to "spam" you on PM

2016-12-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alansin Posted at 2016-12-14 23:25
NO, i couldnt complete the purchase, due the S/N being ambiguos betwen the letter O and the Number 0, tryed several combinations and i couldnt make it work.
Tryed chat support and nothing was resolved.
il try to "spam" you on PM

Really sorry that I did not get your message.
Would you please send an picture of the aircraft SN and send e-mail to djicare@dji.com? Our colleagues will help you handle this case.
2016-12-14
Use props
Alansin
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-14 22:19
Really sorry that I did not get your message.
Would you please send an picture of the aircraft SN and send e-mail to ? Our colleagues will help you handle this case.

So still you dont recieve my PMs ?
2016-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alansin Posted at 2016-12-17 09:56
So still you dont recieve my PMs ?

I refreshed the page for several times unfortunately, I did not receive your PMs, maybe it's caused by the system problems.
We've talked to DJI Care team for your case, and our team will help you handle it once receiving your e-mail. Please feel free to send the e-mail for any questions.
2016-12-17
Use props
Alansin
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-17 23:01
I refreshed the page for several times unfortunately, I did not receive your PMs, maybe it's caused by the system problems.
We've talked to DJI Care team for your case, and our team will help you handle it once receiving your e-mail. Please feel free to send the e-mail for any questions.

ive tryed to send you a PM again, sorry for taking so long to reply, but life is hard and gets in the way a LOT!!

what should i do?  do i need to explain all this through a email to dji ?
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alansin Posted at 2017-1-4 20:52
ive tryed to send you a PM again, sorry for taking so long to reply, but life is hard and gets in the way a LOT!!

what should i do?  do i need to explain all this through a email to dji ?

If you've sent the e-mail to djicare@dji.com, please tell us your ticket number or your e-mail address, we'll help you follow up the case.
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules