DHL SCAM [AUS]??
6437 25 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5cb98453
lvl.1

Australia

I live in austrailia, a remote area...

My mavic shipping status recently turned blue, and i've been eagerly watching the tracking since forth...
However today... on my mobile i got a message:
"Your DHL Shipment xxxxxxxxxxxxx is on its way.
DHL can only deliver upon paymont of the import duties. Please log on the dhl-ar.accpuntis.net/gpp/au PIN xxxxxx
i visited the website i could not seem to login with any information provided through the text, and i am not willing to reveal personal information.

Any help would be appriciated i just want my mavic pro ASAP
2016-12-9
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Did you order direct from the DJI Australian store ? If you did then you need to email them with your order number and ask them to sort it out.
If you did not order from the Australian store, then you will need to pay the import duty.
2016-12-9
Use props
jayh410
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11266 ft
United States

looks like a typical phishing attempt with really good timing.  And did you meant accountis.net?  There is no accpuntis, but accountis is a domain registered in GB.  Does your order confirmation have the shipping info?  If so, track it through that way and talk to an actual DHL rep.  I'd clear out cookies and stuff and make sure any anti-virus you have is up to date just in case.  
  Your best bet though is to contact DHL directly just in case.     

About 20 minutes later....  I did some more checking and there's a strong possibility this is a viable email.  DHL does ebilling and such through a service provider called Accountis.  Accountis.net and accountis.com are domains owned by the same company.  Once again, your best bet is to contact DHL directly, and they should be able to confirm the notification from Accountis.  Best of luck getting your package.
2016-12-9
Use props
Maca
lvl.1

Australia

Did you receive your drone?

I have the same thing asking to pay an import fee of $330

I would have assumed this was all included in the price
2016-12-11
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

Hopefully we can get a dji moderator to reply and confirm if we have to pay import tax or not in Australia.
2016-12-11
Use props
a1O0Tz2cGYv4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48635 ft
Australia

I live Australia and received my Mavic via DHL about a month ago, never been asked to pay any import duties.
2016-12-11
Use props
Maca
lvl.1

Australia

Well I have read not to pay it but waiting for someone to reply so it can be sorted out

"Customs fees and VAT are already included in the product price when purchasing products from our online store. However, you may be asked to pay a charge by local shipping agents. If you encounter this situation, we strongly advise you not to pay them, and contact our online sales support at onlinesales@dji.com.Dedicated staff will be available to help you."
2016-12-11
Use props
fans628b7609
lvl.2
Flight distance : 234948 ft
  • >>>
United States

All if you ordered through DJI Australia site the cost include GST, you simply email sales@dji.com and send a copy of the details from DHL and they will take care of the costs, id had it for mine and took less then a day before it was released and on it's way to deliver.
2016-12-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

DO not pay any fees, contact onlinesales@dji.com if DHL doesn't come through with your Mavic soon.
2016-12-11
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-12 12:24
DO not pay any fees, contact  if DHL doesn't come through with your Mavic soon.

Good to know thx
2016-12-11
Use props
Aussiemac 0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 206867 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Just got the same text wanting $260 or they wont release it. I have emailed dji and hopefully they will sort it out. After a long wait now I'm going to have to wait longer.
Please dji sort this out.
2016-12-12
Use props
Kingkong
New

Australia

Harbourside Posted at 2016-12-9 20:44
Did you order direct from the DJI Australian store ? If you did then you need to email them with your order number and ask them to sort it out.
If you did not order from the Australian store, then you will need to pay the import duty.

Don't pay import duty .... just use "shopmate" Aust post ..... they ask for a value when you bring it into Australia... just advice them ... make sure it's under AUD1000 inc transport
2016-12-12
Use props
Valletta
lvl.1
Flight distance : 320978 ft
Australia

Aussiemac 0 Posted at 2016-12-13 15:31
Just got the same text wanting $260 or they wont release it. I have emailed dji and hopefully they will sort it out. After a long wait now I'm going to have to wait longer.
Please dji sort this out.

Same thing has happened to me today. I've emailed both DJI and DHL but nothing back from either as yet. So near and yet so far....
2016-12-12
Use props
Maca
lvl.1

Australia

just leave it i called DHL  3 hours later or so and it had been paid
drone arrived today

stoked!
2016-12-13
Use props
MavicDJI
New

Australia

Hi @DJI-Ken - I'm in the same position. Australian order direct from DJI - shipping currently held at Australian customs with DHL for the past 24hrs pending payment of import fees.

Have emailed onlinesales@dji and tried online chat, however no luck receiving support yet.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers

2016-12-13
Use props
Aussiemac 0
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

So DHL have contacted me today and requested that I email them a copy of my DJI and PayPal receipt.
What the hell!!! More waiting, awesome.
2016-12-15
Use props
fans5cb98453
lvl.1

Australia

My drone has been with customs for over a week now, supplied all information within 6hours of request, this is not funny.
2016-12-16
Use props
Aussiemac 0
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

It's now a week since my mavic arrived in country. I've supplied all the necessary paperwork to DHL and still my mavic sits at customs. What the hell DJI, this is becoming very irritating!!!! Please do something about this, god knows what shape my mavic will be in by the time I get it!!!
2016-12-18
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Australia

The import tax is supposedly included in the price. If not well DJI has a lot to explain
2016-12-19
Use props
Bax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

They are holding my battery last status I checked, I have also paid int fees direct
2016-12-19
Use props
grozmo
lvl.2
Australia

I'm in Australia and mine was delivered by DHL - I did NOT have to pay any fees, or DO anything to receive it. If anyone is asking for money that sounds pretty shady.. just thought I'd put that out there.
2016-12-19
Use props
Valletta
lvl.1
Flight distance : 320978 ft
Australia

Mine has been sitting in Customs for a week.

I received the "import duties" SMS about last Tuesday. I cleared that up with an email to DJI and a phonecall to DHL.

When things had not started moving again by Friday I called DHL again. This time I was told that Customs had randomly frozen that order for paperwork inspection. DHL said there was nothing they could do about it.

Yesterday DHL contacted me and advised that Customs in Perth had locked down an entire DJI shipment (despite it being physcially in Brisbane) pending proof of purchase documentation from recipients. I sent my documents through immediately, but things are still locked down.

On top of the two month wait this is really becoming tedious. Customs seems intent on ruining Christmas for a select few....
2016-12-19
Use props
fans628b7609
lvl.2
Flight distance : 234948 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Valletta Posted at 2016-12-20 07:25
Mine has been sitting in Customs for a week.

I received the "import duties" SMS about last Tuesday. I cleared that up with an email to DJI and a phonecall to DHL.

That is very weird, never heard of that before.
2016-12-19
Use props
Aussiemac 0
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

Happy Days, I think. After many many emails and conversations with DHL they finally released my mavic today. Should get it by Friday. Thanks for nothing DJI, no help or even a reply to my emails.
2016-12-20
Use props
Aussiemac 0
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

Happy Days. After many many emails and conversations dhl have finally released my mavic from customs. Should get it by Friday. Thanks DJI for not responding to the multiple emails I did you job for you. If your products weren't so good I would totally bail on you as a company.
2016-12-20
Use props
Aussiemac 0
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

Happy days it finally arrived. No thanks to dji though. Not a word from them. Sorted it out myself.
2016-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules