2031 31 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hello DJI,With all due respect:
I have been waiting now for a couple or three weeks already, for your fix to my growing friends list.
When I tap the page numbers it takes me to the forum front page. No access what so ever!!
Why have a friend list that has no purpose, other than place holders...? On that thought,
What about us sending emails to banned forum members who are still in my friends list? If not then,
Why not you just delete them too, along with their posts, why leave the names in threads with none of their removed post info?
Remove them completely. I mean, who needs the reminder, that they were ONCE welcome.
Ah, if you aren't allowing them back in...why continue their humiliation...? Seems reasonable to me, for you folks to remove them sad reminders.

The completion of your ongoing auditing my forum converted points? Waiting since Nov 27, but it still says Auditing!!

Will there ever be a return to our forum SIG allowance? I see it's an available option, but where is the place holder to write it?

Folks who use mobile devices can't add a forum avatar. Is that something you might consider changing? Yes please, make it available for every one.

I like many of the recent updates already available, on this forum, but there is still plenty of work left, for you to do. ;-)

Thanks and have a nice day... Ha

RedHotPoker
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RedHotPoker, thank you so much for your feedback and supporting, we've transferred the information to our engineers, and will let you know for any news.
2016-12-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-9 21:11
RedHotPoker, thank you so much for your feedback and supporting, we've transferred the information to our engineers, and will let you know for any news.

Hi DJI Natalia, yes, please let me know when one, some, or all of my requests have been answered. ;-)

Love the forum, all the interesting and diverse people who frequent this place, plus the staff are All helpful and kind..
Just some of the missing features need your attention, to become complete.

Thanks, much appreciated.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Nothing has changed. Still auditing my point values and the growing friends list don't work.

How much longer might the double trouble fix take? Feeling abandoned. ;-)

Is there a real problem onboard the website, or is it only me that has these odd parameter differences?

Thanks for any verbal or written affirment. Inquiring minds need to know, haha
Big thanks for your continued improvements to the forum and drone community.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-14 03:41
Nothing has changed. Still auditing my point values and the growing friends list don't work.

How much longer might the double trouble fix take? Feeling abandoned. ;-)

Got it, I've forwarded the post from the other thread on and let's see what happens.
2016-12-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-23 13:32
Got it, I've forwarded the post from the other thread on and let's see what happens.

Mucho gracias, most kind Señor. ;-)

Much Love and Respect for everything DJI. I only wish to utilize the forum advantages fully.
Sorry if my request has become a pest. That was never my intention. Only good tidings and joy are required.
I would likely enjoy spending my unique and appreciated DJI USD dollars, in the not too distant future. ;-)

Yes, Heaven can wait. As You continue to go well beyond your expected boundaries, and that is duly noted, upstairs.

Far above the cloudy overcast skies. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-24 04:52
Mucho gracias, most kind Señor. ;-)

Much Love and Respect for everything DJI. I only wish to utilize the forum advantages fully.

Okey dokey Señor, also you can reply to DJI-Natalia or DJI-Mindy as they are at corporate and they would have better access to the department that handles the credits.
2016-12-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-23 13:57
Okey dokey Señor, also you can reply to DJI-Natalia or DJI-Mindy as they are at corporate and they would have better access to the department that handles the credits.

Thanks, but trying my best, to not rock the DJI boat... ;-)

Surely those gracious ladies will please read my pleas. And the repairs will be had, in good time.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-24 05:18
Thanks, but trying my best, to not rock the DJI boat... ;-)

Surely those gracious ladies will please read my pleas. And the repairs will be had, in good time.

Ya, you don't want to rock the boat, they may make you walk the plank
I've been getting so Mavic video, but where I'm at there's no internet so uploading a video will have to wait until next week as I don't want to use all my data with my hotspot uploading videos.

2016-12-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-23 18:02
Ya, you don't want to rock the boat, they may make you walk the plank
I've been getting so Mavic video, but where I'm at there's no internet so uploading a video will have to wait until next week as I don't want to use all my data with my hotspot uploading videos.

Down in the boondocks, . . . Love that old song!
Yes, save that data for more important stuff, like restoring your map cache. Haha

Looking forward to your Mavic mode test results, LC use, if you are, but particularly wishing to see more of your video and pics. Have a fine time, and safe travels. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-24 12:33
Down in the boondocks, . . . Love that old song!
Yes, save that data for more important stuff, like restoring your map cache. Haha

Just for you, I'm actually trying to upload a Mavic video using my phone as a hotspot.
Just a quick clip of the dogs playing. I'll post it here when it's done. It's boring and no editing, just added a music clip.
2016-12-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-23 21:45
Just for you, I'm actually trying to upload a Mavic video using my phone as a hotspot.
Just a quick clip of the dogs playing. I'll post it here when it's done. It's boring and no editing, just added a music clip.

Hey, Christmas comes but once a year, but on the DJI forum, the generosity & giving never ends. ;-)

Thanks for the offer, it's much appreciated, and always welcomed too. Looking forward to it.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-24 12:54
Hey, Christmas comes but once a year, but on the DJI forum, the generosity & giving never ends. ;-)

Thanks for the offer, it's much appreciated, and always welcomed too. Looking forward to it.

Here you go, just a quick Mavic clip.

2016-12-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-23 22:24
It's not going to upload, I need to wait to get on WiFI.
Sorry, here's a few screenshots from the clip.

What, green grass. I thought that was only available in Colorado? Hahaha
Wow, how many aerosol cans of paint, did that take? ;-)

Yeah, showing  off. And am I envious? Well yeah, you bet, I am... Really nice.
That property and palatial estate, resembles a small castle. Lucky you.

Thanks Ken, looks really nice, I expected as much, from you. So not really surprised.
You certainly live a blessed life. Most certainly, it must be special...

RedHotPoker
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-24 13:38
What, green grass. I thought that was only available in Colorado? Hahaha
Wow, how many aerosol cans of paint, did that take? ;-)

Actually it's artificial turf.
2016-12-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-23 22:41
Actually it's artificial turf.

Hahaha, turf, yeah. I wondered! Where the huskies go... Don't eat the yellow snow. Chuckles
No spots on the grass, so it must be well kept, & constantly manicured.
Still it looks really peaceful and oh so warm. A marvellous place to spend the holiday.

There first were three pics, that turned into a video? Very tricky photography. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-24 13:56
Hahaha, turf, yeah. I wondered! Where the huskies go... Don't eat the yellow snow. Chuckles
No spots on the grass, so it must be well kept, & constantly manicured.
Still it looks really peaceful and oh so warm. A marvellous place to spend the holiday.

Thanks, and you have a great holiday as well.
2016-12-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-24 10:48
Thanks, and you have a great holiday as well.

What happened to the pics? Or was that a place holder for the awesome video?
Are both of those, your dogs Ken, or a family members? They look very healthy and happy to be under the video drone.
Thanks again, for sharing the joy you live... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-25 02:20
What happened to the pics? Or was that a place holder for the awesome video?
Are both of those, your dogs Ken, or a family members? They look very healthy and happy to be under the video drone.
Thanks again, for sharing the joy you live... ;-)

I thought the video wouldn't upload so put up screenshots. Then the video finally uploaded.
And yes, their my dogs and that's my ex's house. They could care less about the drone.
Here's one I did with them at the beach. I used the Osmo Mobile the whole time.
2016-12-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-24 18:56
I thought the video wouldn't upload so put up screenshots. Then the video finally uploaded.
And yes, their my dogs and that's my ex's house. They could care less about the drone.
Here's one I did with them at the beach. I used the Osmo Mobile the whole time.

I can just hear you, Hey, slowdown, I can't run with this camera in my hand. Haha
That video is sure steady considering all the moving around. You handle it very well.  Your dogs really seem so happy to be free, at the beach, running and playing together. They practically ignore all the other people and numerous dogs, but sure pay close attention to you. The brown one, can't hardly contain his happy tongue. Hahaha Really an awesome & special day, for you and them, for sure. Thanks, I miss my dogs every day. But sure have a lot of great memories when they were still around, with me.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-25 11:25
I can just hear you, Hey, slowdown, I can't run with this camera in my hand. Haha
That video is sure steady considering all the moving around. You handle it very well.  Your dogs really seem so happy to be free, at the beach, running and playing together. They practically ignore all the other people and numerous dogs, but sure pay close attention to you. The brown one, can't hardly contain his happy tongue. Hahaha Really an awesome & special day, for you and them, for sure. Thanks, I miss my dogs every day. But sure have a lot of great memories when they were still around, with me.

Ya, they love being at the beach. I did that video to show how great the Osmo Mobile works. Some of those shots I was running full speed and the video was pretty darn smooth with no bouncing.
I have no children, so the dogs are my kids. Sorry your dogs are gone, the white one (Bella) is almost 7 years old so she's getting up there.
Take care.
2016-12-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Yeah, the OSMO is sure an amazing piece of photography equipment. Worked great for you. That looks like a popular section of beach, and it's great that it's k9 friendly.
Many lake side beaches here aren't or, On leash only. We have a few local parks that are open to dogs running free, but they are rare, far and few between. So you're all lucky.

Keeps you in good fit, health trying to keep up to them.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-9 21:11

How dissapointing...
One month has already passed, and I'm still in this, way over due auditing phase.
Tried to redeem my December points, and get this:
You have already submitted a redemption application this month, please wait for its approval.
Exchange Record
TimeExchanged PointStatus
2016-08-315400 Done
2016-09-133060 Done
2016-11-271800 Auditing

Are you going to correct this? Anytime now would be great, or do I wait another month, to redeem my current December points?
Dis Functionality, shouldn't be part of the forum, only in the drones. ;-)
How do we actually spend the dollars, if they aren't being calculated and offered to us, to utilize?

RedHotPoker
2016-12-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-23 12:32

Contacted the DJI store, online chat, as was suggested: talked to Wilmar and then to Jude.
Jude
Please contact the forum moderator for your points to be converted into DJI Credits, because the points will be forwarded by the Moderator and DJI will convert it into a Dji Credit.
13:45
DJI-Ken already told me it was up to the DJI store, and not the forum moderators? Getting the shuffle here now? Back and forth doesn't work well...
Can you have a senior supervisor contact me at redhotpoker@shaw.ca. Thanks

Mod says contact the store, the store puts it back in the forum mod lap?? ;-)

DJI-Ken, what say you? Haha

I want to convert my December points before Jan 1st, & New Year's Eve is fast upon us... Happy New Year!!

RedHotPoker
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-29 13:00
Contacted the DJI store, online chat, as was suggested: talked to Wilmar and then to Jude.
Jude
Please contact the forum moderator for your points to be converted into DJI Credits, because the points will be forwarded by the Moderator and DJI will convert it into a Dji Credit.

I'll forward to someone in the US to see if they can assist and they told me they are working on it. It may take some time to get it resolved. Let's see what happens by the beginning of the week.
Sorry about that.
2016-12-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-29 14:41
I'll forward to someone in the US to see if they can assist.
Sorry about that.

Thanks again. Appreciate your time and effort concerning  any of our small forum details. ;-)

Saw this earlier, and responded there as well.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-78033-1-1.html

Happy to see, it's not only my forum account... Well no, not actually.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-72436-1-1.html

I also "had" my December points ready to convert before New Years...

Have yourself  a great day Ken.

RedHotPoker

2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-29 14:49
Thanks again. Appreciate your time and effort concerning  any of our small forum details. ;-)

Saw this earlier, and responded there as well.

No problem at all, have a great rest of the week and weekend.
2016-12-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-29 14:55
No problem at all, have a great rest of the week and weekend.

Yeah, thanks again, my friend.

Soo, did you get the pay cheque raise yet? ;-)
I sent my please and thank you, request to China, for your hard work here. Haha

Much respect!! Enjoy the New Year. Get out there, and fly a drone...
Year 2017 is the Year of the Rooster by the Chinese calendar.
Happy Chinese new year. Fun, friends, frolic and food, that is all new year celebrations is all about. To catch on to the right spirit of the Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year, we have compiled greeting cards, history, wallpapers, history and traditions and more. Learn about Chinese zodiacs, and what has the year 2017 has in store for you. One of the biggest festival of the orient, enjoy every bit of it.

image.png Chinese New Year 2017 is on 28 January

RedHotPoker
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-29 15:03
Yeah, thanks again, my friend.

Thanks for sending the good vibes
Soon I'll get more time to fly.
2016-12-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-29 15:10
Thanks for sending the good vibes
Soon I'll get more time to fly.

Hopefully, you will too, & rediscover the fun of RC flight, once again.  ;-)

Maybe check your long and winding Add Friend ~ Request list as well ? Hahaha

Thanks for the attention to preflight details, like charging your cubes, having them ready for some delicious pics and close quarters video as a well.  Chuckles

RedHotPoker
2016-12-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Just an update: my accumulating forum points were converted to USD this morning... Thanks!! ;-)

I do Really appreciate your help, each and every one of you.

Happy New Year...

RedHotPoker
2016-12-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Hello,
My forum friends list is continuing to be unable to be utilized, beyond page one.

When I click a page number 2-6, it only takes my browser to the main page of the forum. Still!!

Can someone please have the DJI Webmaster correct this glitch?  Been like this for several long months, which is frustrating.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules