Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI app 4.0 leaving residual pixel distortion!
764 4 2016-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Et han
lvl.1
United States

Received my Mavic and I love flying it!

an issue with the app today... was flying on an iPod Touch 6th Generation.

It was flying seamlessly with no issues until the battery on the mavic was down to about 35%... there was a battery warning and purple/orange lines were horizontal on the screen. The screen was really glitching out at this point so I landed the craft and exited the app.

The 'lines' on the screen stayed on the screen when I exited the app, restarted my device and they were still all over my Ipod.

I hard reset my device twice and at long last, my Ipod is clear again.

Mavic and Ipod seem fine now, just very strange how the graphical glitch happened and stayed after exiting the app and restarting the device. Any ideas on how this happened and how to prevent it?

2016-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

It's appreciated if you can provide us a screenshot showing the purple/orange lines on the screen.
2016-12-11
Use props
Danny-B-
Second Officer
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-11 10:50
It's appreciated if you can provide us a screenshot showing the purple/orange lines on the screen.

DJI Natalia, and OP - I have had this issue a couple of times, there was a thread about it a couple of days ago

http://forum.dji.com/thread-75507-1-3.html

2016-12-11
Use props
Et han
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-11 02:50

A screenshot does not show the lines for some reason, if it happens again i'll try to take a video from another device
2016-12-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Danny-B- Posted at 2016-12-11 21:40
DJI Natalia, and OP - I have had this issue a couple of times, there was a thread about it a couple of days ago

Thanks you, Danny.
Just to clarify, when you uninstall the Litchi and only have DJI GO 4 installed, how about the performance?
2016-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules