Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo or Osmo Mobile
1073 5 2016-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rdvid
lvl.1

Netherlands

Dear Users
I want to buy an Osmo or an Osmo Mobile but I dont know wich one. Can you please help me.

I want a good battery life and a good microphone, and i want to use it on a special event where i can sleep...
but if my battery is low i can not charge it. If my battery is low  I can not charge it becouse there is no energy.

These are the posibilitys;

Osmo - 4K, Good camera but a low battery
Osmo Mobile - A lot of battery but no insert for microphone

I hope you can help me.

David
2016-12-13
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.4

China

Check out the youtube channel "The Modern Reporter" for some solutions to the microphone problem for the Osmo Mobile. He's put some serious thought into it.

The Osmo Mobile has the very serious advantage of Active Track. I love this feature. I can do panning shots that wouldn't be possible any other way.
2016-12-13
Use props
rdvid
lvl.1

Netherlands

JasonMBryant Posted at 2016-12-13 14:30
Check out the youtube channel "The Modern Reporter" for some solutions to the microphone problem for the Osmo Mobile. He's put some serious thought into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aftLHDvb-M

thank you for searching this for me
2016-12-13
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Osmo+ all the way.  I started with the Osmo Mobile, but the problems with that product are just too great in comparison to the Osmo+.
If NOTHING else, you are shooting with the same product you are viewing... so if you want to try to get some high or low angle shots, you are out of luck since you won't be able to see what you are shooting.  Also, too many problems with DJI Go killing the iPhone battery (brand new iPhone 7 plus, fully charged, dies in about an hour)... and the video is jittery, and there is a known problem with the gimbal under the weight of the iPhone 7 Plus, etc...  Really, I wanted it to be a perfect solution, but it really isn't.  I bought the Osmo+ and it is a much, much, much better experience.
2016-12-19
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.4

United States

I really enjoy my Osmo Mobile, and I love the active tracking.

However, Mabou is right about the battery life. It really kills the battery.
2016-12-19
Use props
rdvid
lvl.1

Netherlands

hmm sounds like both are not very well but I give it a change
2016-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules