Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
In App tutorial for Osmo Mobile issue
2863 3 2016-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansababd773
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi
It's my first day using my Osmo Mobile with my iphone 6s plus. Was trying to do the tutorial in the GO app. The first step "point the stick left and right or up and down" was fine, but the problem is I could never pass the second step "slide the stick left and right or up and down". I reset the tutorial so many times, restarted the Osmo mobile, redownloaded the GO app etc..... still doesn't work. What I mean by doesn't work is that the instruction bar on the top of the screen will not change to green, which I assume that I am not doing what it is asking me to do. I think it should be fairly simple but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
For the first step "point the stick", I rotated the stick to "point" left and right. For the second step "slide the stick", I assume you move the stick horizontally or vertically without turning the stick. PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong.
I've been trying this for an hour and this is really frustrating...

Thanks so much for the help!!!!!!
2016-12-13
Use props
young-nyc 3
Second Officer
United States

I believe you're supposed to move the joy stick left and right...hope that works and after that the 3rd step is to push the phone manually with your hands.
2017-2-8
Use props
fans2d07e505
New

Canada

I agree that the tutorial is confusing. What they are asking for is that you move the joystick left/right/up/down, not the actual handle that you are gripping. The joystick is the button that looks like a microphone (next to the video record and photo shutter buttons).
2018-1-24
Use props
Mattymuk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5554 ft
United Kingdom

How did you reset your tutorial? My DJI Go crashed doing the tutorial and now I can’t get it to restart.
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules