worst online purchase i ever made
800 4 2016-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wkordofani
New

United Arab Emirates

please note i have made two purchases for mavic and P4P on the following dates i habvent received any feed back for a whole months and the reason why i bought the two is because i m flying to thailand on the 24th when the mavioc was delayed i decided to buy the P4P to take with me instead of the mavic but even the p4p is not shipped till now although i received an email that it will be shipped next week on teh 30st of nov !!

i have send multipke emails and received no reply , i find this very unacceptable from a company like dji and for orders over 4000 usd !!!!

orders
9712588437920. 27 Nov

971110150008 24 oct

2016-12-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We feel so sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We'll help you escalate the case soon and keep you updated via e-mail.
Thank you again for your support.
2016-12-14
Use props
wkordofani
New

United Arab Emirates

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-14 16:06
We feel so sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We'll help you escalate the case soon and keep you updated via e-mail.
Thank you again for your support.

I hope some one will actually give me an update and its not just a reply with no action !!

this is the only email i received

Serina (DJI)
Nov 30, 17:48 CST

Dear waleed,

Greetings from DJI official online store!

Thank you very much for your email. Sorry to let you know that the latest news we got from related department is that the Mavic Pro orders received before November 3, 2016, we will do our best to clear them all within the next seven to eight weeks.

The Phantom 4 Pro RC with Screen will be shipped out around next week, the tracking number will be sent to your email after shipping. Thank you for your patience.

If you need other assistant, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Have a nice day.

Warm regards,
DJI Online Store

Serina (DJI)
Dec 1, 15:08 CST
2016-12-14
Use props
wkordofani
New

United Arab Emirates

no email received no update what a customer service !!! can sopme one please update me !

2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

wkordofani Posted at 2016-12-15 16:51
no email received no update what a customer service !!! can sopme one please update me !

The order has not been shipped yet, we will send you an e-mail once it's shipped out.
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules