Unable to connect S2 tab with P4P Go4 app.
663 1 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans09b27158
New

United States

Unable to connect S2 tab with P4P Go4 app.Just bought a new Samsung S2 tablet with AMOLED screen to connect to my Phantom 4 Pro.  Most of the time it wil not connect, but of course on occasion, it does!

Using the latest updates from Samsung and the new DJI Go 4 app.
Anyone out there have any idea what I can do to make this connection work all the time?  Lots of similar problems with Samsung tabs and DJI app out there on the internet, but there are just as many "fixes", most of which don't work.

At this point I think this appears to me to be an issue with the DJI app connecting to the S2 incorrectly.  But, I'm no expert.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm afraid to fly with such a flimsy connection to my P4P!

2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to tell you that S2 tab is not in DJI recommended devices list, the performance cannot be guaranteed.
We'd like to do some troubleshooting firstly.
You installed the latest APP (V4.0.1), right? please make sure you have enabled USB debugging and MTP mode.
Or delete it then install again, then connect the remote to mobile device with different USB cables if convenient.
Then please help clarify the current firmware version for the AC and RC, thanks.
2016-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules