Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
H3-3D (rear connector) and gopro 4 black NO SEND IMAGE :(!!
1630 4 2015-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wild.asierfilms
lvl.1
Flight distance : 606152 ft
Chile

Hi,

why when I connect my gopro 4 black (with the last version 2.00.0) to the H3-3D (with rear connector), no send image?? but when I put the GoPro 3, works well.. PLEASE!!
2015-2-12
Use props
markus2015
Second Officer

Germany

I guess your've got a phantom non vision with an analog video transmitter? Have you checked that your GP 4 is set corrrectly (PAL or NTSC) according to your FPV monitor?
2015-2-12
Use props
siweckipawel.gm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57070 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi, The H3-3D with rear connector is not compatible with Hero4.  In order to send image to your video transmitter you have to buy seperate FPV cable . Plug one end of this FPV cable to GOPRO and the other end to video transmitter directly. It is the only way.
2015-2-12
Use props
wild.asierfilms
lvl.1
Flight distance : 606152 ft
Chile

siweckipawel.gm Posted at 2015-2-13 03:12
Hi, The H3-3D with rear connector is not compatible with Hero4.  In order to send image to your vide ...

Thanks... I don't know why the gopro 4 can't send video in the back connetor, but well...   
2015-2-12
Use props
JATO
Second Officer

United States

They changed the pin out on the connector on the back of the GP4.  You just need to convert from the back connect on the gimbal to a ribbon cable that plugs into the USB port. This explains the fix for the H3-2D but it uses a H3-3D cable. You can aslo buy a new back plate if yours does not have the hole so the ribbon cable is not pinched between the camera and the plate.
2015-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules