Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A MUST WATCH VIDEO
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Enabling Advanced Controls - GPS, ATTI, Course Lock, Home Lock EXPLAINED!
Thanks Joseph for sharing.

2014-10-4
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Good information there.
After reading all about "Naza Mode" I enabled it before my first flight and have never looked back.
2014-10-4
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Tony got me out of phantom mode, and now I make much more stunning videos.

With all these guy's not understanding what it does and how it works. Causes the new flyers to fly with problems. So many people have not done there homework and operate these phantoms right out of the box. I cant stress enough that everyone needs to do their homework and learn everything before taking it out for the first flight. Go out and practice in a open field follow the quick start guide.  And watch every video out there. I guarantee there would be a lot less problems.
2014-10-4
Use props
peteroudenes
lvl.2

Netherlands

Naza mode is so cool.. Have try also the manual mode.. but will first start fly more times on ATT mode.. haha
2014-10-4
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Thanks for the plug about sharing the video. I look at NAZA mode as having extra tools in my toolbox. They come in handy and give me greater piece of mind.
2014-10-5
Use props
houldsworth1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Having Home Lock in the toolkit is a huge stress reliever when flying far away - makes life so much easier!
2014-10-5
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

Great video! everybody should watch this before going to naza m
2014-10-5
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed totally. Love Home Lock. And before I knew much about IOC it seemed like there were so many warnings about Naza-M mode. It sort of scared me from wanting to try it. So glad I did.

On the other hand, I am in NO WAY even interested in trying Manual Mode. Have no desire whatsoever. I can see why experienced pilots would enjoy it, but certainly not for creating videos or making photos, I wouldn't think. And that is my only reason for this purchase. Flying it is just a fun bonus!  
2014-10-5
Use props
sharonotm
New

Israel

Dji phantom 2 exploring achziv: http://youtu.be/qi4XXXKhg6w
2014-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules