Need to speak with someone at HQ now
1347 7 2016-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zedologist
lvl.1
Canada

So, where to begin... I purchased a new Mavic Pro through the DJI website in October and still have not received it to this day. This is not the only problem; the drone was listed at USD $1228.00 for the full Mavic package (drone, bag, battery, etc.). I was then charged $1798.86 on my bank account! This did not happen when I purchased my Phantom 3 Pro last year!!  So, to begin I took both of these things up with the DJI "Sales" team via email as directed as for some reason the Sales team does not have a phone line which is beyond me. Tried emailing three separate times in 3 weeks and no repsonse. Fine, I tried live chat for two days and I was constantly sent to a different chat. At one point I was chatting with someone and I explained my story and they literally sent me to the top of the SAME queue, ended up being #20 in the queue by that point. Last straw for me was when I tried calling the actual line (knowing there was no sales line) just so I could talk to a real person. As soon as I found someone I escalated to their manager (after an hour wait in his queue) who sounded like he could help me. He stated that my order was wayy overdue and that he is getting multiple teams involved in this situation. In the end he could only assure that someone would email me within 2 days for more information. 4 days later, NO RESPONSE from anyone!!! I am now $1798.86 out and no update as to when my drone will arrive. Terrible service, won't be buying anything from DJI again after this ordeal.

If anyone can assist at all or provide some sort of contact at Corporate or whatever their so-called HQ is that would be great.
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties, Zedologist.
Could you please provide me with your order number?
I'll help to check it.
2016-12-18
Use props
Zedologist
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-19 09:57
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties, Zedologist.
Could you please provide me with your order number?
I'll help to check it.

It's 0019498223390, but after messaging the verified DJI account on Facebook yesterday my order has since shipped after literally a few hours. It was that easy, just had to find the right channel for help.
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Zedologist Posted at 2016-12-19 23:19
It's 0019498223390, but after messaging the verified DJI account on Facebook yesterday my order has since shipped after literally a few hours. It was that easy, just had to find the right channel for help.

Glad to hear that.
Hope you will receive your aircraft very soon. :-)
2016-12-19
Use props
TrevHolland
lvl.1

United States

Zedologist Posted at 2016-12-19 07:19

Out of curiosity, what happened with the over-charge?
2016-12-19
Use props
Zedologist
lvl.1
Canada

TrevHolland Posted at 2016-12-19 23:53
Out of curiosity, what happened with the over-charge?

Hey, well this one is pretty dumb... I spoke with my bank it turned out to be the exchange rate from USD to CAD. Our dollar must have been much closer to par when I bought my Phantom Pro 3 last year. Sucks, but I'll have to live with it. One thing I do reckon DJI do though is actually change the rates accordingly based on what region you are from. I chose that I was from Canada and all rates stayed at the USD rate which got me thinking I would get that price, definately did not!
2016-12-21
Use props
Zedologist
lvl.1
Canada

Zedologist Posted at 2016-12-19 10:19

Also, quick update for those interested. Three days after messaging DJI on Facebook my drone was shipped from China to the US to Canada to my province within that time. Pretty impressive, but that being said, DJI's entire support infrastructure needs to be re-built from the ground up.
2016-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules