Want to play with my Mavic?
728 4 2016-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex-BK-NYC
lvl.1
United States

I received my Mavic Pro with 3 batteries today. I live in Brooklyn, NY, Zip code 11223
Looking for a professional or enthusiast who would like to come and fly it with me. I never flown a drone before. It would be nice if someone knowledgeable was there for my first flight.  

I was hoping that DJI would have video tutorials showing everything from start to finish. But there are only about 5 videos: How to calibrate, update firmware, link the remote, etc. The only useful video I found goes as far as testing the motors. I am planning to read the manual and take it slow. But if someone wants to come and and give me a head start, that would be great.

2016-12-18
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

YouTube is your friend......there are hundreds of videos for your viewing pleasure...
2016-12-18
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Alex

I certainly hope you can find someone close by to help you. Feel free to ask any questions you have on the forum for help.

Many Youtube videos that can fill in the gaps of knowledge too.  

I am in Oregon and help local guys as much as I can. It is nice to have someone to help you while learning!  

Best of luck finding another drone pilot in your area willing to help.
Rich
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Alex, please refer to this thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-64702-1-1.html
2016-12-20
Use props
QuanthonyTrang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Please cover my travel and accommodation and i'll teach you for free
2016-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now