Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Change shipping address for repair?
1414 3 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TrevHolland
lvl.1

United States

Sorry for the long set up, but it's necessary.
I live in Northern California and I sent my Mavic out for repair to a facility in Southern California, near LA. I'm at the step where I pay them and I was told, after payment, it would take 1-2 business days before the Mavic is repaired and mailed it out. To me, this means they're likely to have it fixed and sent out Thursday or Friday.
In two days, on Wednesday, I'll be flying to Florida to visit some family and I'll be there for 8 days. As it stands, I have my shipping address for the repair set as my home in California. I originally wanted to bring the Mavic to Florida with me.

So, here's the real question: Should I change my shipping address to the Florida address in hopes I gets there before my vacation is over? If I'm correct in my assumption that they'll ship the drone out on Thursday or Friday, is it reasonable to assume the shipping time will be less than 1 week to get to Florida?

Worse case, I can have it shipped to Florida and have my family mail it back to California if it arrives after my vacation ends. But I'm sort of hoping I can at least have the drone in Florida for a day or two before my vacation ends.

2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TrevHolland, would you please provide us your case number? we'll help you check the status firstly.
2016-12-20
Use props
TrevHolland
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-20 02:34
TrevHolland, would you please provide us your case number? we'll help you check the status firstly.

Sure! The case number is CAS-361774-M6N0C4
2016-12-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TrevHolland Posted at 2016-12-21 01:28
Sure! The case number is CAS-361774-M6N0C4

We've checked your case, the repair has been done and will be shipped out soon. Please keep an eye on the case status and feel free to contact us if needed.
And I saw that you have chatted with our support to change the address already.
2016-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules