Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic in stock in Maplin - UK [ALL GONE NOW]
1922 8 2016-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlueThunder71
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've just got off the phone to Maplin in the UK. I believe there are 68 units in stock. It is drone only not the combo pack. (They advised to give a call on the 28th if combo packs are required.)
You have to call them - It hasn't yet appeared on the website.

Get them while they are hot guys!

2016-12-20
Use props
nelsfly16
lvl.3

United Kingdom

none left
2016-12-20
Use props
NomadRT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

Wonder how many instantly went on Ebay.
2016-12-20
Use props
BlueThunder71
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When I spoke to them they said they were expecting more in soon. I'd advise you to maybe call on the 23rd/24th, or even tomorrow and see what they say.
2016-12-21
Use props
pjnorris
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Happy Xmas. Any news from Maplin? I haven't any. Paul
2016-12-24
Use props
BlueThunder71
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No, I ordered the combo rather than the drone itself which would have shipped last week. Will update when I receive a shipping notice.
2016-12-25
Use props
BlueThunder71
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Maplin notified my today that they only had a batch of 10 Fly more bundles arrive yesterday, so I've missed out for the moment. They expect more come January, but don't know when. I didn't get a chance to find out about drone only deliveries.
2016-12-29
Use props
BlueThunder71
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well, got a bit of a surprise there. Maplin called me up to tell me my Fly More combo was in-stock, and was shipping. I don't know if they found one behind the sofa, or whether they received a few more. Great news. I have to say Maplin have been absolutely excellent in keeping me updated.
2016-12-30
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5755 ft
United Kingdom

I placed an order for a Fly More Combo with Maplin just before Christmas to give it a try - I have gone from #62 to #28 in the queue with them last I checked on Friday. So it seems like Maplin are getting something like 10 Mavic Pro Combos in per week from DJI.
The latest update from Maplin support was: "I am unsure as to when I am due more stock of the Mavic combo pack to be sent out or in what quantities as DJI have been limited recently when releasing stock to us."

Good luck everyone!
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules