Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic wont work on my samsung s5
1446 8 2016-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc73d3cec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33570 ft
Australia

Have set the phone to usb debugging but the phone will not allow me to select ptp. Just keeps going back to charge only
2016-12-20
Use props
Gmman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1003150 ft
United States

My S5 works perfectly. Never had to do anything other than turn off wifi.
2016-12-20
Use props
fansc73d3cec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33570 ft
Australia

Turns out I cant have litchi and go both installed. It worked fine on p3s. Does anyone know if you can have dji go and dji go4 installed at the same time on an s5?
2016-12-20
Use props
Heavysledz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

might need to go into the settings and clear the default settings for the Litchi app as it sounds like the device try to open the Litchi app when it see the RC connected. Doing this, it will prompt you each time you connect to the RC and you will have to choose which app to open.
2016-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please try to clear the defaults. You could refer to this thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-75403-1-1.html
2016-12-20
Use props
djiuser_Y7yXWBPQQncu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9039 ft
Chile

hi what version of dji go 4 recommend me for my samsung s5? I have the last one and some days it works without delay and other days no, I also lost the command connection on the screen and had to turn off everything, drone and station and turn on again to make it work.
2018-3-8
Use props
Jos A
Captain
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

4.1.15 is most stable and reliable but you missed panorama. 4.1.22 had some problems on several devices like crashes in mid-air.
Above 4.1.22 is mostly addon of the Mavic Air.
2018-3-8
Use props
Flite
lvl.1
Flight distance : 401355 ft
United States

Jos, good to know.

My app shows V4.2.6 though, under the settings menu in the "me" tab.

Any insight on this version? I'm not sure if its auto-updated in the past 3 weeks, but I had the app disconnect mid-flight for no reason. I thought it was the RC cable and have ordered a new one.... but if its an App issue, I would want to know how to rollback to 4.1.15
2018-3-8
Use props
Fatchicken1o1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 346240 ft
Italy

Hi Flite,

The older .APK version can be downloaded here: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... -release/#downloads, you'll see that there are 3 versions available for download:

1xxx is for phone
2xxx is for tablet
3xxx is for both types of devices and with all required files embeded as well. (i recommend grabbing this one)

After finishing the download transfer the .APK to your phone. In order to install it you'll first need to temporarily enable "Allow installation of apps from unknown sources" in the security tab of your phone's menu. After doing this navigate to the directory that you have saved the .APK to and simply install it. Don't forget to turn the "Unknown sources" setting off again after you're finished
2018-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules