Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do you pack your Mavic's Bag?
6773 18 2016-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pello
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11988 ft
Austria

Hey, so i got my Fly More Pack yesterday and would just like to know you put the stuff into the bag!
Right now mine looks like that:
https://goo.gl/photos/VkEUe8tiNrQf34v76

Mavic in the right pocket (got some padidng on the botton so i guess it's ment for the mavic)
In the left Pocket i got the contoller (in a way the sticks are mostly straight)
In the top pocket the usb cable (tried to fit the spare probs in there but it's a bit to tight)
In the big pocket in the front i got 4 spare probs and the battery to power bank adapter. (In the tiny pocket in the front i might put some sd cards)
And last but not least the batteries sit in the outer pockets.

The rest stays at home or in the car since it's not really usefull if you go on a small trip.

2016-12-20
Use props
trance728-
First Officer
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've got the Mavic in one side, they looked the same size to me. On the other side I have the 2 batteries at the bottom and the RC on top of them (cut out part of the Mavic box to create a stick guard like someone posted a while back). Front pocket has spare props and power supply. One side pocket has the charging hub and the other has the USB cord, plug, and battery to USB thingy.

I have everything except the car charger tucked in there.
2016-12-20
Use props
FrequentFlyer
Second Officer
United States

I use the bag in link below. Hold's the Mavic really well and has lots of room for other things.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... lpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And if i am bringing my DLSR and other items I use this bag. Bigger and bulkier but also holds my laptop.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... lpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2016-12-20
Use props
Harbourside
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Mavic on the left nose down, one battery in the right with the controller on top, other battery in the left pouch, cables usb charger in the front pouch, micro sd cards in the inner lid.
Keeping the right pouch free means I can fit the controller at an angle, keeping the sticks free.
2016-12-20
Use props
Pello
lvl.1
Austria

Nice to see all the different variations!
Any idea if the padded extention form the seperation wall in the middle is ment to cushione the mavic a bit?
2016-12-20
Use props
trance728-
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Pello Posted at 2016-12-20 14:16
Nice to see all the different variations!
Any idea if the padded extention form the seperation wall in the middle is ment to cushione the mavic a bit?

Definitely possible, it can be flapped to either side.
2016-12-20
Use props
trance728-
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

trance728- Posted at 2016-12-20 16:58
Definitely possible, it can be flapped to either side.

This works awesome if you still have your Mavic box. Just cut out the black packing part of it and viola, sticks are protected. Thanks to whomever originally showed this.
20161220_170255.jpg
20161220_170234.jpg
20161220_170242.jpg
2016-12-20
Use props
fans4250d6c3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 991 ft
United States

No need to leave anything.  It all fits.  I even have instruction booklets, but i'll take them out as I have not even opened them.  
2016-12-20
Use props
fans4250d6c3
lvl.1
United States

d 5 videos and everyone had 5 different ways to pack.  Got it all to fit after watching.  
2016-12-20
Use props
fans4250d6c3
lvl.1
United States

1.  Front Flap pocket:  USB Cable, the optional device cables, sd card holder and sd card adapter.

2.  Front Pocket:  Main Charger with out power cable, 4 way Charge hub.

3.  Inside Compartment left side, 2 batteries laid on their sides, Remote Controller on top, standing vertical.

4.  Inside Compatrment right side:  Mavic.  Propellers and battery are on aircraft.

5.  Zippered Pocket inside of top:  Instruction booklets.

6.  Left Side Pocket:  Car Charger

7.  Right Side Pocket:  Spare Propellers in their pouches, Power Cord (plug end)for the main power charger.
2016-12-20
Use props
Pello
lvl.1
Austria

trance728- Posted at 2016-12-21 00:12
This works awesome if you still have your Mavic box. Just cut out the black packing part of it and viola, sticks are protected. Thanks to whomever originally showed this.

Wow thats a great idea! I hate it when i pull the contoller out and the sticks have so much grip on the side of the bag and bent over
2016-12-23
Use props
MediaElite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 408343 ft
United States

Now is there room to fit the DJI sunshade??
2016-12-29
Use props
Pello
lvl.1
Austria

If you want to put everything from the fly more combo into the bag and the sunshade too it will get pretty tight.
2016-12-31
Use props
gavin,walker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 431706 ft
United Kingdom

I think packing into the bag is personal preference however, i would like to know how the DJI designers designed it to be?
2016-12-31
Use props
Omran.tv
New
Flight distance : 72 ft
United States

trance728- Posted at 2016-12-20 15:12

such a clever idea. thank u.
2016-12-31
Use props
Pello
lvl.1
Austria

gavin,walker Posted at 2016-12-31 14:19
I think packing into the bag is personal preference however, i would like to know how the DJI designers designed it to be?

Jea would be interesting.
2017-1-4
Use props
TheGadgetGuy
New

United States

Pello Posted at 2016-12-23 04:43
Wow thats a great idea! I hate it when i pull the contoller out and the sticks have so much grip on the side of the bag and bent over

A number of people have commented on the Controller Stick "tightness" in the Bag, but I found that if you turn the controller so it is at a 45° angle instead of perpendicular to the bag sides then the Controller slides in and out VERY easily as the sticks are unobstructed in the pocket corners and if the sticks are pointed into the middle of the bag (not towards the outside) then they do not need any shock protection !!

Controller Packing

Controller Packing
2017-1-5
Use props
MediaElite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 408343 ft
United States

I didn't want to open the box until I knew it fit like I wanted...or I would sell the bag sealed.  This guy packed it just like I envisioned.  However, I wonder if the DJI sun hood would slide into the front flap after all this.
2017-1-5
Use props
Panamera 5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43917 ft
Canada

I have every single thing in my bag packed all nice I will post some pics, the whole fly more is in my bag all chargers car and home, 4 way bank everything plus 4 batteries and it all fits perfectly
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules