Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
who pays the custom tax
3253 8 2016-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Algan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116302 ft
Turkey

hi,

if i order a dji unit to Turkey, customs will hold it and want a tax. who will pay the tax me or DJI?
2016-12-21
Use props
lildevilx
lvl.3
Flight distance : 264101 ft
Canada

---Deleted/Ignore
2016-12-21
Use props
BeatsByDaniel
lvl.1

Switzerland

Depends, if you already payd tax trough the online shop, then DJI already payd the tax. If not, then you have to pay
2016-12-21
Use props
cookiecutter
lvl.1
Australia

lildevilx Posted at 2016-12-21 23:24
of course you will. No reason for the vender to pay your tax.

Wrong. If you paid with taxes which most do DJI should pay taxes. Simply ask your courier to contact DJI.
2016-12-21
Use props
lildevilx
lvl.3
Flight distance : 264101 ft
Canada

cookiecutter Posted at 2016-12-21 07:45
Wrong. If you paid with taxes which most do DJI should pay taxes. Simply ask your courier to contact DJI.

Sorry, i didn't know DJI collects taxes in certain area, I just assume since they didn't with me that they wouldn't with others
2016-12-21
Use props
Munch
lvl.1

Denmark

Do I need to pay customs and import charges for my order?
Customs fees and VAT are already included in the product price when purchasing products from our online store. However, you may be asked to pay a charge by local shipping agents. If you encounter this situation, we strongly advise you not to pay them, and contact our online sales support at [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url]. Dedicated staff will be available to help you.

Found here
2016-12-21
Use props
Harbourside
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

This has been covered many times before.
The short answer is YES, you will have to pay import duty and tax if you order online from ANOTHER countries store.
If ordering from your own country's store then DJI pay all the taxes and import duty.
It really is very simple, buy from your own country or face possible custom charges.

2016-12-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Algan, we have no shipping service to Turkey at present.
2016-12-22
Use props
gabo.kerlegand
New

Mexico

Hola, I have sent emails requesting TAX ID for Fedex in Mexico with no answer, how is the TAX payed in Mexico in order to get my product.

Thanks
Gabo
2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules