Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Please add Focus Peaking - Android
1088 6 2016-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Focus Peaking would be an incredible addition to Android's DJI GO 4.
2016-12-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'll help to pass your suggestion to our related team.
Thank you for supporting DJI.
2016-12-22
Use props
fansa6e27bfd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154 ft
United States

Why does this need to be passed on??  It's already a feature on the app in IOS.  I have found differences in feature parity between android and ios.  Why can't they just be made to look/feel the same with the same support?  Even the settings are named differently in some of the menu options.
2017-1-8
Use props
Jimney
lvl.3
Flight distance : 103268 ft
United Kingdom

+1 to @fansa6e27bfd comments above.
2017-1-8
Use props
RoyEP3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 286017 ft
United States

I must bump this.  Please add peak focus on the android app.  It is very hard to pull focus from your phone without this guide.  And I don't like using touch to focus because you can see it zoom in/out to find its focus, ruining your shot.
2017-1-15
Use props
disguy2k
lvl.1

Australia

You should still use manual focus for when you don't want the auto-focus to seek while filming. The focus peaks in the app aren't super helpful with the way it's currently implemented. As it's based off contrast, it is just as effective as using the tap to focus anyway. When dealing with a low light situation, without strong contrast somewhere near the focal point, you won't see any peaks anyway.
2017-1-15
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

disguy2k Posted at 2017-1-15 17:58
You should still use manual focus for when you don't want the auto-focus to seek while filming. The focus peaks in the app aren't super helpful with the way it's currently implemented. As it's based off contrast, it is just as effective as using the tap to focus anyway. When dealing with a low light situation, without strong contrast somewhere near the focal point, you won't see any peaks anyway.

I agree.  It'd be a nice additional tool, nonetheless.  

Another nice addition would be the P4P's AF Focus Assistant.  It zooms in 10x to wherever you tap to focus!  So you DEFINITELY know exactly where and how well it focuses on a spot.
2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules