Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help getting simulator to work using assistant 2 on my PC
3446 8 2016-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimney
lvl.3
Flight distance : 103268 ft
United Kingdom

I have been trying to get the simulator working that is within the assistant 2 software that I have downloaded onto my Windows PC, however I can't find any instructions anywhere as to a correct procedure to get it working.

I have Mavic (Latest Firmware installed) connected via USB cable to my PC and phone or tablet (both running Android 5) connected to the controller, both turned on in with th Go 4 app up and running

When you select simulator in the left menu another screen opens showing a small simulator view at the bottom and a button above.

If I just click on the simulator view it just opens in a larger window and cant get anything to happen. If I click on the button above it opens another settings screen where you can enter your Long & Lat, some wind perameters and 2 buttons for starting & stopping simulating. On the RH side is a long list of stuff.

Can someone give me some guidance how to get this simulator working on my PC.

I have used the version included in the Go 4 app on my tablet and that works, I just fancied using it on my larger PC monitor instead.

Any ideas anyone????????????

Thanks

JIm
2016-12-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jim, after click start simulating, you will get a new windows.
Then you could use CSC to turn on the aircraft in that windows. Then start the simulating.
2016-12-23
Use props
Jimney
lvl.3
Flight distance : 103268 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-23 11:48
Then you could use CSC to turn on the aircraft in that windows. Then start the simulating.

Hi DJI Mindy,

That's just the problem, no new windows are opening. It just stays on the window with the stop/start simulating buttons on.

I have used CSC to start and done a take off routine using left stick up. All the long list of the parameters to the right start changing, but no visual simulation screen appears.

Can you confirm I have connected things up correctly as I can't find any instructions anywhere.

Thanks
Forgot to say my PC is running Windows 10 with all the latest updates installed.
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jimney Posted at 2016-12-24 01:47
Hi DJI Mindy,

That's just the problem, no new windows are opening. It just stays on the window with the stop/start simulating buttons on.

Is it possible the new windows is hidden by the other windows?
Since the first time I used the simulator, the new windows didn't show up on top.
Please double check again.
If still no work, you could try to reinstall the DJI assistant or change another computer to test it.
2016-12-24
Use props
River One
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7691722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same problem here with Win 10 Pro I don't have another computer to test with dumb down Windows OS. I have installed and reinstalled DJI Assistant 2 many times .. not helping
2016-12-25
Use props
AdiChi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73245 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-23 03:48

What does CSC mean?
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CSC is the abbreviation of Combination Stick Command. Push both the sticks to the bottom inner or outer corners to start the motors.
2017-8-6
Use props
AdiChi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73245 ft
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-6 23:19
CSC is the abbreviation of Combination Stick Command. Push both the sticks to the bottom inner or outer corners to start the motors.

Thank you. I don't have the controller yet. It became deliverable July 31st, while I was on holiday. Today I'm going to get the controller!
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AdiChi Posted at 2017-8-12 01:43
Thank you. I don't have the controller yet. It became deliverable July 31st, while I was on holiday. Today I'm going to get the controller!

Sure, no problem.
2017-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules