Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drones Direct UK Mavic Pro
12Next >
5236 57 2016-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Olly12

United Kingdom

Has anyone managed to receive their pre-order from Drones Direct UK or has managed to purchase one from them without a pre-order.
Seems strange that the biggest distributor in the UK hasn't fulfilled one of its pre-order of 250 drones whilst Maplins, Jessops, London Camera Centre and of course DJI have been selling them since November.
2016-12-23
Use props
nelsfly16
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I know you know my story but I purchased on the 9th of October no sign yet only a rubbish email which is posted below
2016-12-24
Use props
nelsfly16
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Dear Mr Nelson E Mansfield  We feel it is important that we keep you fully updated with the information we have about when DJI will be able to fulfil your order for the new Mavic Pro Drone.  On the 3rd November DJI themselves announced they faced a number of issues and would not able to meet the pre-order demands of customers for launch, but that they were working hard to make these orders before the end of the year. Accordingly, we updated all our expected stock dates.  You can read that announcement here: DJI Update 3 Nov 2016  Since then, DJI have not made any further official updates, but what we know is that the supply of Mavic Pro Drones is very low and will mean that a 2016 delivery date for your Pre-order will be unlikely.  This is a DJI Dealer wide issue and not unique to just ourselves. As the UK's #1 DJI Dealer, Drones Direct is still the best place to be when waiting for your Mavic Pro.  Here at Drones Direct, we value your custom highly and thank you for being patient. We are deeply frustrated with this situation and we would like nothing more than to get you airborne with your new Mavic. We find it difficult to have to tell you this news, but we promise to be open and transparent with our customers at all times.  Stock is coming through slowly and we are committed to getting it to customers as soon as possible. We operate a strict first come, first served policy, meaning your place in the queue is guaranteed and this will not change whilst you wait.  We also recognise you may not want to wait. We have other great products from DJI and we are more than happy to help you select an alternative or even refund any money taken, but this will mean giving up your place in the queue and as we have shared above, this is a market wide issue - as the top UK DJI Dealer, we will get stock from DJI when it becomes available.  We will keep you updated as and when we receive any updates from DJI.  Thank you for shopping with Drones Direct
2016-12-24
Use props
nelsfly16
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Everyone else please post the date purchased
2016-12-24
Use props
Cymon66
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Go to Heliguy... Much better than Drones Direct and they don't lie !  Really recommend them
2016-12-24
Use props
Nigpd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 597677 ft
United Kingdom

Cymon66 Posted at 2016-12-24 16:03
Go to Heliguy... Much better than Drones Direct and they don't lie !  Really recommend them

Better still, go to maplin.  Don't order online, phone their customer service line.

I did that and got my Mavic in 5 says
2016-12-24
Use props
EMPIREURN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Nigpd Posted at 2016-12-24 14:17
Better still, go to maplin.  Don't order online, phone their customer service line.

I did that and got my Mavic in 5 says

Ordered in october and have been given various dates - now March. Asked why - and what is being done. Folk are ordering from other sites, even after xmas - and have received theirs. Why wont dronesdirect supply what they have committed to supply - have they had a dispute with DJI so arent being supplied? I have chased for info, been told my question has been escalated - then heard nothing else and get no more replies. Have only not cancelled as to do so would cost more - although may end up doing this. Maybe drones direct dont want to sell at the pre-order price so are simply not supplying those that paid at the original price - they can sell at a higher price - who knows. Lack of reliable info is galling and very frustrating.
2017-1-14
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5755 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered a Mavic Pro Ultimate Bundle from Drones Direct 1st November. I was also charged £1247 for it at the time. I have been receiving conflicting information which is very frustrating...

The website product page currently says "Orders placed before 07 Nov 2016 are due in from DJI through Jan 2017"
Order status delivery date currently shows 3rd of Feb.
However in the last message from support they said "we are unable to deliver it until approximately March 2017"

Drones Direct also said on 15th December that they had received no Mavics from DJI! Pretty crap for the "UKs largest official DJI partner" and "authorised Tier 1 DJI dealership"

Yup some people were very lucky with Maplin last month! Not cool for those of us who have been waiting so long.
I also placed an order for a Fly More Combo with Maplin just before Christmas to give it a try - I have gone from #62 to #28 in the queue with them last I checked on Friday. So it seems like Maplin are getting something like 10 Mavic Pro Combos in per week from DJI.
The latest update from Maplin also said "I am unsure as to when I am due more stock of the Mavic combo pack to be sent out or in what quantities as DJI have been limited recently when releasing stock to us."

DJI direct is currently showing a shipping time of 5-7 days - Not cool waiting for March with Drones Direct! I am also starting to wonder if they are just waiting for more customers to cancel orders so they can sell those Mavics at the current going rate (£100+ more) in the near future?

Maybe someone from DJI could let us know what is actually going on with Drones Direct?
2017-1-15
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Brela Posted at 2017-1-15 14:07
Ordered a Mavic Pro Ultimate Bundle from Drones Direct 1st November. I was also charged £1247 for it at the time. I have been receiving conflicting information which is very frustrating...

The website product page currently says "Orders placed before 07 Nov 2016 are due in from DJI through Jan 2017"

Sorry for second post - it wouldn't let me edit after 2 mins...

So "Stock is coming through slowly" from DJI.
Has anyone actually received a Mavic from Drones Direct? Looking online it doesn't seem so.
2017-1-15
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I nearly ordered from DD just after the Mavic launched. Spoke to them on the phone and they assured me I could order and collect within a couple of weeks. Just before I pulled the trigger I read the online reviews for DD - not encouraging at all so decided against buying from them. Have had orders with other 3rd parties until I got the email from DJI about shipping in 7-10 working days. I decided to go with DJI direct and I am just waiting for the tracking number. I think the UK 3rd party resellers are only getting a handful of drones per week just to keep them happy. It seems the bulk of the stock is now being allocated to direct orders. As soon as I get the tracking number I'll be cancelling all my other 3rd party orders.
2017-1-15
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

EMPIREURN Posted at 2017-1-14 09:49
Ordered in october and have been given various dates - now March. Asked why - and what is being done. Folk are ordering from other sites, even after xmas - and have received theirs. Why wont dronesdirect supply what they have committed to supply - have they had a dispute with DJI so arent being supplied? I have chased for info, been told my question has been escalated - then heard nothing else and get no more replies. Have only not cancelled as to do so would cost more - although may end up doing this. Maybe drones direct dont want to sell at the pre-order price so are simply not supplying those that paid at the original price - they can sell at a higher price - who knows. Lack of reliable info is galling and very frustrating.

I was told that some 3rd party re sellers were being asked to pay up front for stock - not sure if DD are one of those but it might explain why some UK re sellers have had and are getting stock
2017-1-15
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Drones Direct are not even willing to tell me what position in the queue I am! Absolutely shocking customer service - especially when you consider that they already charged me and are expecting me to wait 5+ months for delivery!

If I order elsewhere I will end up paying considerably more now.
I had a chat with DJI sales and they were not willing to help either. They clearly don't give a damn about UK companies just want people to order from them instead now.

THANKS DJI AND DRONES DIRECT! THANKS FOR NOTHING
2017-1-16
Use props
EMPIREURN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I also ordered from DD in oct - been given various delivery dates- latest is march. Have complained and told my query has been escalated ... but have heard nothing. Either DJI and DD have fallen out for some reason and DD are not being sent any stock or they are hoping buyers will cancel so can sell their preorder stock for higher price - with preorder buyers cancelling. I may contact trading standards and see what they say. DD have had my money for 4 months . DJI also not helpful - told me to talik to DD about it. DD wont give clear info - just waffle. If other uk retailers are getting stock, yet DD claim to be DJIs No 1 distributor, they are lying! And not informing folk that have paid them, is appalling. Will post trading standards response. Note that DD dont post any reply on any forum either (DJI do  - but tell you to talk to distributor - not helpful either)
2017-1-16
Use props
EMPIREURN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

ps DD told me they have also paid DJI upfront. If so, and they told me they have paid for 300 units, what are they doing to get stock? DJI website promises delivery in 2 weeks , yet those who ordered 4 months ago are being neglected by DD and DJI - with no explanation.
2017-1-16
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

EMPIREURN Posted at 2017-1-16 16:08
I also ordered from DD in oct - been given various delivery dates- latest is march. Have complained and told my query has been escalated ... but have heard nothing. Either DJI and DD have fallen out for some reason and DD are not being sent any stock or they are hoping buyers will cancel so can sell their preorder stock for higher price - with preorder buyers cancelling. I may contact trading standards and see what they say. DD have had my money for 4 months . DJI also not helpful - told me to talik to DD about it. DD wont give clear info - just waffle. If other uk retailers are getting stock, yet DD claim to be DJIs No 1 distributor, they are lying! And not informing folk that have paid them, is appalling. Will post trading standards response. Note that DD dont post any reply on any forum either (DJI do  - but tell you to talk to distributor - not helpful either)

They said to nelsfly16 in this thread that "stock is coming through slowly".
Have they actually dispatched any of that stock though? I can't find a single person online who has received one.

I know DJI is only sending UK retailers such as Maplin a small percentage of what they ordered...Going by my order queue position Maplin is currently getting something like 10 mavics fly more combos per week. We know that Maplin, Jessops and other retailers have at least dispatched some Mavics though!

It doesn't add up. Surely as a "Tier 1 DJI dealership" and the "UKs largest official DJI partner" Drones Direct are at least getting some in each week and are able to dispatch?

I do also wonder if Drones Direct are sitting on the stock so they can sell it at a higher price later on when most people give up? Why wont they tell me where I am in the queue?  

Slowly but surely I know I am at least getting somewhere with Maplin. My first time ordering with Maplin and their customer support has been great with keeping me up to date/replying with the latest developments - with their shipments from DJI, how many they had delivered and most importantly with my position on the queue!
2017-1-16
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

EMPIREURN Posted at 2017-1-16 16:20
ps DD told me they have also paid DJI upfront. If so, and they told me they have paid for 300 units, what are they doing to get stock? DJI website promises delivery in 2 weeks , yet those who ordered 4 months ago are being neglected by DD and DJI - with no explanation.

I hope that you get a helpful response from trading standards. I'm not sure if they will be much use here but it is certainly worth a go! Something is not right with Drones Direct.
2017-1-16
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I have received an e-mail from the head of buy it direct (Drones Direct) customer service.

They have a meeting with DJI tomorrow and they will contact me after they have had an update. I'll update here when I hear anything.
2017-1-17
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

EMPIREURN Posted at 2017-1-16 16:20

So DD paid between 250 and 300k upfront to DJI and still don't have stock ????

Something's not right.............
2017-1-17
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-1-17 05:56
So DD paid between 250 and 300k upfront to DJI and still don't have stock ????

Something's not right.............

Yup very odd.
As I said in my last post they have a meeting with DJI tomorrow - lets hope it is a productive meeting!
2017-1-17
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Brela Posted at 2017-1-17 06:16
Yup very odd.
As I said in my last post they have a meeting with DJI tomorrow - lets hope it is a productive meeting!

Maybe they'll ask for a refund
2017-1-17
Use props
EMPIREURN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

haha very funny...  not! hope we get a response via BRELA. I was also told my complaint was being escalated - yet have heard nothing (since last week). Their comms process is poor. I bought a cctv system from the same company - they have various arms - and was quite impressed with the customer service - hence being happy to order a Mavic. Something has to be wrong here. If they have paid the £250k upfront, they would have some weight - so to be not using it to get stock, as DJI's No 1 UK retailer'  - their claim - is more than odd. Noone has posted to say they've received one from DD - anywhere (other forums have similar threads). Very fishy........... I will contact Trading standards tomorrow.
2017-1-17
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

EMPIREURN Posted at 2017-1-17 15:42
haha very funny...  not! hope we get a response via BRELA. I was also told my complaint was being escalated - yet have heard nothing (since last week). Their comms process is poor. I bought a cctv system from the same company - they have various arms - and was quite impressed with the customer service - hence being happy to order a Mavic. Something has to be wrong here. If they have paid the £250k upfront, they would have some weight - so to be not using it to get stock, as DJI's No 1 UK retailer'  - their claim - is more than odd. Noone has posted to say they've received one from DD - anywhere (other forums have similar threads). Very fishy........... I will contact Trading standards tomorrow.

I'll let you know soon as I hear something back. Head of customer service at buy it direct has been prompt replying to e-mails at least. Fingers crossed she will get back to me with more information soon.
2017-1-18
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Response from head of buy it direct customer support:

DJI will begin shipping again after Chinese New Year, which will be from Mid Feb, so we are unlikely to get any stock until March. We are hugely disappointed with the situation but we will continue to treat our customers fairly by ensuring a very strict queuing system to fulfil orders. Unfortunately I am unable to confirm your position in the queue but I do promise that your order will be fulfilled in strict order of date and time the order was placed. I’m really sorry that I can’t be more specific.

Very disappointing.  
How is this in any way acceptable DJI? A total wait of 5+ months while you are shipping new orders direct within days? And don't just tell me to order direct from you at greater expense! This is bollocks.

2017-1-19
Use props
EMPIREURN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hi , DD's response does not match the email I have received from DJI  - see below. 'Most orders placed before Jan 5 are shipped'. Either DJI or DD are lying. If it's DJI, DD should be using their buying power as the UK's No 1 DJI distributor to force delivery/supply ... assuming DD have indeed pre-ordered. I have not yet contacted trading standards but have emailed DD asking for info and that I will do,if none received by tomorrow. Here's DJIs email

Store Agent 10 (DJI)
Jan 19, 14:48 CST

Dear valued customer,

Greetings from DJI.

Thank you for your support and patience kindly extended.

We are very glad to inform you that most orders paid before Jan 5 have been shipped out by now. In the meantime, we keep shipping later orders with same high efficiency.
As soon as your order ships, we will contact you via email.

We know you’re eager to get your Mavic Pros into the air.

We are moving as rapidly as possible to make that happen.

Thank you again for choosing DJI.
2017-1-19
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

EMPIREURN Posted at 2017-1-19 15:45
hi , DD's response does not match the email I have received from DJI  - see below. 'Most orders placed before Jan 5 are shipped'. Either DJI or DD are lying. If it's DJI, DD should be using their buying power as the UK's No 1 DJI distributor to force delivery/supply ... assuming DD have indeed pre-ordered. I have not yet contacted trading standards but have emailed DD asking for info and that I will do,if none received by tomorrow. Here's DJIs email

Store Agent 10 (DJI)

I got the exact same e-mail response from DJI. I am pretty sure DJI are referring to the the Mavics ordered direct from them and didn't bother reading our e-mails properly.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm something like #22 in the queue with Maplin...but would I get one before March now? DJI are only sending them a pathetic trickle when they do.

DJI seem to be sending all sellers a small trickle of Mavics (if any). Artificial shortage encouraging people to order direct from them it seems?

I reckon it is probably too late with DJI...I think we are probably stuffed to wait until March now whatever happens.

I doubt you will get any useful info out of Drones Direct.
2017-1-19
Use props
EMPIREURN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

GETTING REALLY ANNOYED NOW. Pls see copy of latest email from DD. I sent them my email from DJI saying all pre Jan 5 orders have been met. Websites show other uk distributors have stock. They are telling us nothing! DD should know what is going on - if they indeed the UK's biggest buyer from DJI. If DJI will only sell direct now and not through distributors, DD & DJI should be telling us. It's farcical and doing their reputations harm. Here is DDs , and my, reply:

Dear DronesDirect
I am really disappointed and, again, feel 'fobbed off'. DJI are supplying other UK distributors  - Maplin buyers are receiving theirs - so what is going on... If you can't tell me, whom can I talk to, please? You appear to have fallen out with DJI , who are not supplying you yet are A-supplying other UK traders and B-new customers on a 10-day leadtime.
You should tell your customers what is going on....
I am struggling with where to take this now. You won't tell me whether or not you have received any items at all. You won't tell me what you are doing to get the stock your customers have given you money for. You wont confirm when I will receive what I have paid for  - yet if I ordered from DJI directly, I know I would receive the item in 10 days. DJI have emailed me - I sent you a copy - saying all pre-Jan 5 orders had been met. Mine was - so where is it - assuming you placed an order with DJI?
You can surely appreciate my frustration.
If I dont get proper answers  soon, I will have to go to consumer advice/trading standards with the evidence I have that you A-have my money  B-DJI say they are meeting all orders yet C-you are not meeting mine.
You say noone else has stock but many website contributors show this is not the case  - you must surely monitor these?

I dont understand why you are not using your status and buying power to have your order met.
From: emessage@dronesdirect.co.uk <emessage@dronesdirect.co.uk>
Sent: 22 January 2017 15:26
To: e=======@hotmail.com
Subject: You have received an eMessage from Drones Direct

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your e-Message.
Please be advised that I cannot disclose this information with you unfortunately. I can advise that we are a grade A listed retailer for DJI and that no other retailer in the UK will receive stock before we do.
Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
Kind Regards
2017-1-22
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

EMPIREURN Posted at 2017-1-22 12:54
GETTING REALLY ANNOYED NOW. Pls see copy of latest email from DD. I sent them my email from DJI saying all pre Jan 5 orders have been met. Websites show other uk distributors have stock. They are telling us nothing! DD should know what is going on - if they indeed the UK's biggest buyer from DJI. If DJI will only sell direct now and not through distributors, DD & DJI should be telling us. It's farcical and doing their reputations harm. Here is DDs , and my, reply:

Dear DronesDirect

Yup it is really frustrating with DD. They are unwilling to provide us with any information while they are happy to sit on our money.

Maybe they are unwilling to tell us our position in the order queue because that would give us a means to track their progress of 0%? I have yet to find a single customer who has received a Mavic from them. Something is definitely not right with Drones Direct.

Please also check out the [UK] Mavic orders from sellers thread - we are keeping track of how things are going with UK sellers in general: https://forum.dji.com/thread-81465-1-1.html
2017-1-22
Use props
Rob Weeks 9
lvl.1

United States

I cant believe the trouble our brothers across the pond are going thru to get the drones they ordered and paid for. Everyone here is much more patient than I am . In my case a DJI headquarters is located about 45 minutes from where I live in Austin Texas. My order from DJI for a phantom was shipped out on Monday and arrived on a Wednesday even tho it shipped out from Atlanta. If I had to wait months for my order I would had been knocking on their door everyday until I got my product or my money back. I'm not sure if its known public info but their is a Dji location here in Austin texas. It may be under a different name but I see newspaper articles about how successful its getting all the time. Maybe we could get ahold of a phone number and speak to a real person instead of thru email. Just a thought. Id be happy to try and help. BTW: My grandmas from bury st Edmunds. We love England here in Texas !
2017-1-22
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Rob Weeks 9 Posted at 2017-1-22 13:36
I cant believe the trouble our brothers across the pond are going thru to get the drones they ordered and paid for. Everyone here is much more patient than I am . In my case a DJI headquarters is located about 45 minutes from where I live in Austin Texas. My order from DJI for a phantom was shipped out on Monday and arrived on a Wednesday even tho it shipped out from Atlanta. If I had to wait months for my order I would had been knocking on their door everyday until I got my product or my money back. I'm not sure if its known public info but their is a Dji location here in Austin texas. It may be under a different name but I see newspaper articles about how successful its getting all the time. Maybe we could get ahold of a phone number and speak to a real person instead of thru email. Just a thought. Id be happy to try and help. BTW: My grandmas from bury st Edmunds. We love England here in Texas !

Hello Rob from across the pond!

I could get a refund from Drones Direct and re-order with DJI but this would cost another £112+ ($137) presently which I am not so keen on! I would rather that DJI dispatched the Mavics which Drones Direct (Buy It Direct) actually paid them for.

If you are able to put us in touch with somebody helpful at DJI that would be very nice indeed!
We are being kept in the dark by Drones Direct and DJI right now.

It is really odd in particular with Drones Direct as they claim to be the biggest  "Tier 1 DJI dealership" and yet I am unable to find anyone else online who has received a Mavic from them.

Cheers from England!
2017-1-22
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

No Mavic from Drones Direct yet...

We have had discussions about their "Ultimate" Mavic Bundle in another thread. I believe that when I ordered they listed 3 spare batteries but changed the listing to 2 spare batteries after this.
I am pretty sure this is why I ordered from them and not a more well known company.

DD deny changing the listing and annoyingly I do not have any proof of this. I couldn't find it on the internet archive or anything like that either.

CarreraTony said he called them and they changed their listing after he did: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 8698&fromuid=567515

BTW note that DD still show 3 spare batteries in their product image: https://www.dronesdirect.co.uk/p ... one-ultimate-bundle

Anyone else remember the battery situation or have proof? Thanks
2017-2-18
Use props
fansc5a2ddef
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Brela Posted at 2017-2-18 16:31
No Mavic from Drones Direct yet...

We have had discussions about their "Ultimate" Mavic Bundle in another thread. I believe that when I ordered they listed 3 spare batteries but changed the listing to 2 spare batteries after this.

Hi,

Have you received your Drones Direct order yet? I'm on the verge of cancelling this and forking out the extra money to go direct - it's ridiculous how long this is taking from them, shame about the price difference otherwise I would have cancelled ages ago.

I ordered on the 11th November and was told I was in the "second batch" of orders. I was also told that the first batch of orders (orders from before the 7th November) had been delivered so I was essentially in the next batch of despatches. Is this different from your experience?

Thanks, Simon.
2017-2-23
Use props
Airobotix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

fansc5a2ddef Posted at 2017-2-23 05:21
Hi,

Have you received your Drones Direct order yet? I'm on the verge of cancelling this and forking out the extra money to go direct - it's ridiculous how long this is taking from them, shame about the price difference otherwise I would have cancelled ages ago.

Cancel your order with DD, order direct from DJI. When I ordered mine DJI were quoting shipment 10-15 business days from confirmation of order; I got mine in 9. There are people out there who take great delight in knocking DJI, but after 4 Phantoms and now a Mavic, I've never had a problem with them.
2017-2-23
Use props
CarreraTony
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30341 ft
United Kingdom

Airobotix Posted at 2017-2-23 05:26
Cancel your order with DD, order direct from DJI. When I ordered mine DJI were quoting shipment 10-15 business days from confirmation of order; I got mine in 9. There are people out there who take great delight in knocking DJI, but after 4 Phantoms and now a Mavic, I've never had a problem with them.

Hi All, I have left info on other threads, just received my Mavic Pro two and half hours ago, i ordered 4 November from First Person View, Drones Direct had a wrong/false advert stating 3 Spare batteries which i questioned them about on the 1 November, they conformed 3 spare batteries PLUS the 1 in the Mavic. when i went to place my order on the 4 November there advert had changed to 2 Spare batteries and was HIGHLIGHTED in RED, so i never ordered from them NOT TRUST WORTHY !!! . Regards Tony      
2017-2-23
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

fansc5a2ddef Posted at 2017-2-23 05:21
Hi,

Hi Simon

Drones Direct are lying to you - the first batch has not been delivered.
I ordered the Ultimate Bundle early on the 1st of November and have been told that I was in the first batch of orders.
I asked today and only have an estimate of March 2nd....

Please read the post I just made in the other thread here: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 7396&fromuid=567515
BTW if you do cancel your order check Maplin: http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/dji-ma ... ly-more-combo-n88em
Looks like they have Mavic Pro Combos in stock today.

2017-2-23
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Officially given up with Drones Direct.

I hope they don't take forever processing my refund.
2017-2-23
Use props
fansc5a2ddef
lvl.1
Czechia

Brela Posted at 2017-2-23 16:55
Officially given up with Drones Direct.

I hope they don't take forever processing my refund.

Hi, Have you given up with the order?

I had a despatch notice last night and I am receiving it today through DPD. I will update you when it appears, fingers crossed!

2017-2-24
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

fansc5a2ddef Posted at 2017-2-24 02:45
Hi, Have you given up with the order?

I had a despatch notice last night and I am receiving it today through DPD. I will update you when it appears, fingers crossed!

Strange that because I ordered over a week before you.

I sent them a message last night asking them to cancel my order...no reply to that message.Now it has changed to awaiting despatch! No e-mail or messages about DPD though.

The trouble is I have now ordered spare batteries elsewhere and my friend doesn't want to buy the Mavic off me now.

Bah
2017-2-24
Use props
fansc5a2ddef
lvl.1
Czechia

Brela Posted at 2017-2-24 03:57
Strange that because I ordered over a week before you.

I sent them a message last night asking them to cancel my order...no reply to that message.Now it has changed to awaiting despatch! No e-mail or messages about DPD though.

Yes, it is strange, perhaps because i only purchased the drone and 1 spare battery?

I'm sure you'd be able to find someone to purchase the mavic off you if you did end up receiving it.

Anyway here's to hoping it arrives and it's in one piece ;)
2017-2-24
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
United Kingdom

fansc5a2ddef Posted at 2017-2-24 05:18
Yes, it is strange, perhaps because i only purchased the drone and 1 spare battery?

I'm sure you'd be able to find someone to purchase the mavic off you if you did end up receiving it.

Ah that'll be why. Mine was for the "Ultimate Bundle".

Checked with them via chat - my order is cancelled now and apparently refunded. I'll just have to wait and see with the bank...

I've already got one from Currys a month ago - getting 2 spare batteries from Amazon instead now. They have some available next day delivery at the moment: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prod ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I can't be bothered with any more potential hassle now. The last straw which made me cancel finally was that DJI has started coming out with faster charging accessories: http://store.dji.com/product/mav ... dvanced#/?_k=vb56ji
2017-2-24
Use props
rudeboy1063
New
Flight distance : 2582 ft
United Kingdom

Hi as anyone received  there mavic pro fly more bundle from drones direct yet cheers
2017-3-1
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules