Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
please help black screen of camera after update djivision 1.0.61
1044 4 2016-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscbe0e7d3
Captain
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Please help,

Today when i Tried to sell my phantom 2 vision+ V3 I notited that i don't see image on my phone any more. just black screen.
All seemed to work, i can make photo and film and shows correctly on ythe djivision app 1.0.61.
I tested wifi, transmitter 60 db and drone 42 db.
Latest fly, was with older version of the app. 1.058, but i upgraded for this fly today.
I re-install 1.058 still same problems.
I re-bind the wifi between drone and transmitter, also same problems.
On google playstore some other guys has the sam e problem.
please help!!!

regards jos albers

2016-12-24
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Pretty sure the upgrade bricks the wifi module inside the aircraft. DJI will never admit to this but search around the forum and other websites. It happened to me and countless others and left me with no choice but to send my phantom in for repair $200CAD later and all fixed. Its not right that DJI ignores this issue.
You are not alone.....Further more DJI stated way back when that they were no longer supporting the Phantom 2 series and then all of a sudden release new software and convienientley it bricks your video display. Crafty marketing ploy to upgrade aircraft however would have been nice to have sold my phantom vision 2 and recouped some money towards upgrading aircraft models.
2016-12-25
Use props
fans1113b0a9
New
United States

I have a Phantom 2 Vision, and a Phantom Vision 2+. I have not flown them for over a year, and then they only had accumulated a few hours fight time each at the most.
I gave the Vision to my son for Christmas so he could learn to fly and take pictures. When we started up the phantom Vision we had the same "no video feed" issues, and everything else was ok, but no video feed.
So I started up my Vision 2+: same exact problems!!! DJI has intentionally crippled the older quadcopters to force us to buy new models. This is outrageous!
Online, there are thousands of posts with the same exact issues.
I was ready to place an order for the new Phantom 4 plus, even after I bought the Phantom 4 last spring.
Now I swear I will never trust DJI again, unless they resolve the problems they created.
2017-1-7
Use props
dianea
lvl.1

United States

fans1113b0a9 Posted at 2017-1-7 19:45
I have a Phantom 2 Vision, and a Phantom Vision 2+. I have not flown them for over a year, and then they only had accumulated a few hours fight time each at the most.
I gave the Vision to my son for Christmas so he could learn to fly and take pictures. When we started up the phantom Vision we had the same "no video feed" issues, and everything else was ok, but no video feed.
So I started up my Vision 2+: same exact problems!!! DJI has intentionally crippled the older quadcopters to force us to buy new models. This is outrageous!

I have a Vision and my video stopped working after storage. I don't remember updating anything prior to storage for several months. But i have no video to my device. They have sent RMA email to fill out.

They've asked for the entire drone to be sent, but its only a camera issue. I've asked them to allow me to send only the camera.

Waiting on reply and RMA Instructions.
2017-1-15
Use props
Harbourside
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

In theory as the Vision camera does contain the Wi-Fi module you probably could get away with just sending that in.
But for DJI to test the system properly and ensure all firmware is up-to-date they will need the whole kit, Phantom and Transmitter.
When you get the quote for repair, you really need to consider how much more it would cost to upgrade to the P3S if they have any stock.
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules