Camera Operation on RC1
1281 4 2016-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wilkia61
lvl.1
United Kingdom

After upgrading firmware to versions 9 and 10 I can not get the camera to pan up and down from my Flight Controller 1.  It all works OK on Flight Controller 2 as a slave, but when solo flying I can't Pan Up or Down.

Any ideas gratefully received

2016-12-25
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I would do a stick calibration and be sure to rotate the Pan roller ( the one used to pan on the RC  )  as well as the sticks .  be sure the Rc is in the proper "Mode " as well. Mode 2 is the default .

What version of the RC are you on , Is it updated as well to the latest one ?  

*****Start Here - make sure also the camera Pan speed for the Master is not set to 0 as well, this could cause this also ..... check the Camera Configuration ( 1 ,2, 3 ) dont have a 0 set for the camera expo pitch .  

I will bet it is a setting that is set to zero value causing the problem .
go to general settings , then to Camera icon =gimbal settings tab,  advanced setting, from here check the values .  Make sure system is all on .

good luck

donnie

2016-12-25
Use props
Cat and Otter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 559183 ft
United States

On the master, you have to assign one of your C1 or C2 buttons to switch the function the the left scroll wheel from pan to tilt and back again.
2016-12-25
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Cat and Otter Posted at 2016-12-25 08:05
On the master, you have to assign one of your C1 or C2 buttons to switch the function the the left scroll wheel from pan to tilt and back again.

But it would still move then dont you think ? I wonder if the value for the Pan is set to 0 on the expo .

I see where you are coming from though, It is also possible , great minds think alike i guess !

Merry Christmas Cat

donnie
2016-12-25
Use props
wilkia61
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The solution was to reverse the C button functions and then it worked. Doh
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now