Repair of my new MAVIC
2628 19 2016-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robby Corremans
lvl.1

Belgium

Very quick repair. From chat for repair to arrives back home in 13 days, the quickest repair ever. Thank You DJI.
In fact, DJI gave me a new drone. Applause
2016-12-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very glad to hear that, please enjoy you aircraft and feel free to contact us for any further questions!
2016-12-26
Use props
fans5adacd63
lvl.1
Flight distance : 728 ft
Australia

Hi i also have problem with my mavic the cable that is attached  to the gimbal is broke , i have the dji refresh however how do i get it repaired i am in Australia  
2016-12-28
Use props
fans5adacd63
lvl.1
Australia

I have filled out your forms , also sent many emails , still no response  
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans5adacd63 Posted at 2016-12-29 08:13
I have filled out your forms , also sent many emails , still no response

Our support had replied you the e-mail with the information, please reply the e-mail for any further questions, sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
2016-12-28
Use props
fans5adacd63
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-28 22:20
Our support had replied you the e-mail with the information, please reply the e-mail for any further questions, sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Hi , i have resorted to posting on this forum as DJI customer care are not responding  to my email

I sent My Dji mavic in for a repair quote
As i damged the flat ribon cable

I a quote of some 600 au to repair , as i have the dji refresh i wish to use it ,

I have sent Dji some 7 emails asking to use my Dji refresh , but am geting no response,  

This is very poor customer service

My case number is  CAS-389299-N6H8K0 have been in comuncation with Alice
2017-1-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans5adacd63 Posted at 2017-1-11 06:26
Hi , i have resorted to posting on this forum as DJI customer care are not responding  to my email

I sent My Dji mavic in for a repair quote

We'll escalate it and keep you updated soon, very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-1-11
Use props
fans5adacd63
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks , have had great response  from when you escalated it ,

Have paid the refresh fee

Waiting for the replacement  

2017-1-12
Use props
Danteahan
New

United States

I have DJI care refresh and recently sent in my Mavic with a broken gimbal (seems to be disconnected, and small black plastic clip is snapped.) It is set to arrive at your California repair facility today.

I leave for Spain early on the 20th, and am very eager to expedite any aspect of the repair process that I can, so that I might receive my fixed drone by the 19th if possible, and avoid the cost, hassle, and wait of shipping it internationally to myself.

I don’t yet have a case number, so I suppose my main question at this point in time is how long it generally takes from the package being delivered to me receiving a case number, and if there is any way that can be expedited if I provide a tracking number, or if it is entirely up to the logistics of the shipments you receive. (Once I have the case number, I will also be trying to escalate any repairs and pay for next day shipping if I can get it back before I go abroad.)

Thank you in advance for the assistance!
2017-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Danteahan Posted at 2017-1-12 09:07
I have DJI care refresh and recently sent in my Mavic with a broken gimbal (seems to be disconnected, and small black plastic clip is snapped.) It is set to arrive at your California repair facility today.

I leave for Spain early on the 20th, and am very eager to expedite any aspect of the repair process that I can, so that I might receive my fixed drone by the 19th if possible, and avoid the cost, hassle, and wait of shipping it internationally to myself.

Danteahan, may I know you submitted a case and apply for pickup from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area ?
If so, you should have a case number, like case-xxxx-xxxx.
I'll bring this to the attention of our support team and check whether we can do something for you.
2017-1-13
Use props
Danteahan
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-13 01:02
Danteahan, may I know you submitted a case and apply for pickup from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area ?
If so, you should have a case number, like case-xxxx-xxxx.
I'll bring this to the attention of our support team and check whether we can do something for you.

I did submit a case through that link, received a shipping label from DJI, and sent out my Mavic on Monday, but I have not gotten a case number yet.

I've been under the impression that the case number isn't supplied initially, but is sent with the invoice for repairs. Right now all I have are the request number, and the tracking number. According to UPS it arrived at the repair facility yesterday at about 1 PM. Should I actually have a case number by this point? Or do I pretty much need to wait and hope they process my package soon so I get my case number?
2017-1-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Danteahan Posted at 2017-1-13 08:24
I did submit a case through that link, received a shipping label from DJI, and sent out my Mavic on Monday, but I have not gotten a case number yet.

I've been under the impression that the case number isn't supplied initially, but is sent with the invoice for repairs. Right now all I have are the request number, and the tracking number. According to UPS it arrived at the repair facility yesterday at about 1 PM. Should I actually have a case number by this point? Or do I pretty much need to wait and hope they process my package soon so I get my case number?

I've checked it, your case number is CAS-398469-R5C1D1.
Our support sent you an e-mail about the quotation, please check it and reply us for any further questions.
2017-1-15
Use props
Jpickett1968
New

United States

Does DJI send you a package to put your drone in for repair or is that on the individual?  Also, for issues with Gimbal Motor Overload, I believe I am to send back the drone and the remote controller.  I believe I need to take out the SD card. Does the battery need to go with as well or not?  Anything else I'm missing?
2017-1-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jpickett1968 Posted at 2017-1-16 10:28
Does DJI send you a package to put your drone in for repair or is that on the individual?  Also, for issues with Gimbal Motor Overload, I believe I am to send back the drone and the remote controller.  I believe I need to take out the SD card. Does the battery need to go with as well or not?  Anything else I'm missing?

You can put the drone into the original package.
And there is no need to send in the battery and SD card.
2017-1-16
Use props
Trudisciple
lvl.1
United States

I have had a very tough time getting updates on my repair my gimbal started moving eratically on its own. Sent it into DJI on 2/13 they didn't officially receive it in their system until 2/22 even though tracking info showed it got there on the 2/17 then took about a week after several emails and a few phone calls to be given an update that it would be covered by warranty and after that I haven't had any new updates its 3/12 and they still haven't sent back my Mavic. Have sent several emails and all I get is a copied and pasted reply that engineer is awaiting parts, I am so beyond frustrated don't understand why they don't just replace the device if they are unable to get a part.
2017-3-12
Use props
Trudisciple
lvl.1
United States

Trudisciple Posted at 2017-3-12 02:01
I have had a very tough time getting updates on my repair my gimbal started moving eratically on its own. Sent it into DJI on 2/13 they didn't officially receive it in their system until 2/22 even though tracking info showed it got there on the 2/17 then took about a week after several emails and a few phone calls to be given an update that it would be covered by warranty and after that I haven't had any new updates its 3/12 and they still haven't sent back my Mavic. Have sent several emails and all I get is a copied and pasted reply that engineer is awaiting parts, I am so beyond frustrated don't understand why they don't just replace the device if they are unable to get a part.

Failed to add my case no. CAS-414903-C8K5V9.
2017-3-12
Use props
MentalEcho
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9413 ft
United States

Trudisciple Posted at 2017-3-12 02:01

Good day, Trudisciple.

I am curious if you'd be willing to provide an update on your case?  

I am also experiencing an issue with my Gimbal/Camera randomly freaking out (moving around without controller input - check out my posts if interested), so I am curious about your takeaway.

Today I began the return/repair process (have just filled out the form - waiting on UPS label)... A little nervous about how this will play out, as I've read experiences all over the spectrum from 'terrible' to 'exceptional'.

Thanks!
2017-3-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Trudisciple Posted at 2017-3-12 02:06
Failed to add my case no. CAS-414903-C8K5V9.

Sorry for the trouble caused, we just checked the system, it has been shipped out.
Hope you enjoy the flight!
2017-3-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MentalEcho Posted at 2017-3-23 09:20
Good day, Trudisciple.

I am curious if you'd be willing to provide an update on your case?  

Our support will send you an e-mail with the UPS label soon, we'll take care of it once it arrives.
For any further questions, please feel free to let us know, we're glad to help.
2017-3-24
Use props
fanse884daf4
New
Brazil

Hi guys
I was reading everything and Im really really disappointed with DJI MAVIC PRO customer service.
YOU GUYS NEED TO BE TRANSPARENT with US ( CLIENTS ).

When DJI say at the website, its going to take 1 business day for each step, THEY ARE LYING in your face, its gonna take maybe 3-4 days.
and when they say its going to take 3-4 business day to REPAIR, THEY ARE LYING AGAIN, its going to take maybe 15 business day

My drone is sitting at DJI facility for more than 10 business days and still no repair.
Thats my case below, just check the dates to see for yourself CAS-510201-J1J1S7

I also try to explain in the chat, since the beginning, that Im not from US and I would be leaving the US on april 15 (more than a month since my case was accepted). I ask if they could rush just a little so I could grab my drone. Never got a solid answer about that and Im going to lose my drone.

Thanks DJI
Great job

2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules