2239 14 2016-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CC8877
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51093 ft
Italy

Hi.

I had problem during firmware upgrade. And this is a shame that a normal procedure can stop or causing problem to the aircraft. It's not the type of thing that can help to have it upgraded. Best to stop at where it work.

So, now I have a battery error in my app and also the battery no more get in off state. What I have to do with the battery? It's always stay on.

Please help I'm worried about what can happen with the battery that doesn't turn off.

IMG_0077.jpg

Mavic

Mavic
2016-12-26
Use props
marotron
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have exact same problem after updating (upgrading) mavic today. I disconnected the battery from the aircraft. The removed batery have two middle leds on all the time. When I put another battery it looks.
2016-12-26
Use props
marotron
lvl.1

United Kingdom

When I put another battery it seems everything works fine although I didnt test the drone to fly.
2016-12-26
Use props
marotron
lvl.1

United Kingdom

SOLVED: after Putting back the error battery to the aircraft and rebooting comtroller and dji go app when turned everything on dji go said there are different versions of fw and suggested update. i said yes to it afrer it was finished the battery was workkng correctly. I repeated the same procedure for all batteries
2016-12-26
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

marotron Posted at 2016-12-26 13:54
SOLVED: after Putting back the error battery to the aircraft and rebooting comtroller and dji go app when turned everything on dji go said there are different versions of fw and suggested update. i said yes to it afrer it was finished the battery was workkng correctly. I repeated the same procedure for all batteries

Glad you got it sorted out. When it happened, did you remove the battery or power off the aircraft before the firmware was completed and the app said "Upload Complete" in the green status bar from the home page?
2016-12-26
Use props
CC8877
lvl.3
Italy

Unfortunately not the same here. Seems the battery is ko. I have invalid battery and "battery signal error".

Have opened a DJI support request hope they answer soon and change my faulty battery.

battery

battery

battery2

battery2
2016-12-26
Use props
CC8877
lvl.3
Italy

Any help from DJI? It seems a defective battery right?
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CC8877 Posted at 2016-12-27 05:42
Unfortunately not the same here. Seems the battery is ko. I have invalid battery and "battery signal error".

Have opened a DJI support request hope they answer soon and change my faulty battery.

Did this happen after an update?
Have you tried to refresh the firmware again? Besides, you could try to clean the connectors of the battery and the drone.
2016-12-27
Use props
CC8877
lvl.3
Italy

Yes happened after doing others battery upgrade. The other two from the combo work well. If I try to refresh the firmware it doesn't complete.
2016-12-27
Use props
CC8877
lvl.3
Italy

I'm not able to turn off the battery... Don't know if you understood this. The battery has two central led flashing every 20/30sec. I'm not able to turn it off. If you need a video I can do one for you.
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CC8877 Posted at 2016-12-27 04:34
I'm not able to turn off the battery... Don't know if you understood this. The battery has two central led flashing every 20/30sec. I'm not able to turn it off. If you need a video I can do one for you.

Could you please upload the flight data to dropbox and send me the link?
I'll help to pass the data to our engineers for review.
You can use the same method as for the Phantom 4.
Here is a video tutorial for reference:

2016-12-30
Use props
CC8877
lvl.3
Italy

Dear Mindy.

Today I have sent my battery via ups to DJI Europe support. After sending video and image about the battery they asked me to return.
2016-12-30
Use props
Mikee
lvl.1

United States

Looks like I'm not the only one who have this issue.  Last night I opened the box, iphone app asked to update firmware.  First update failed.  Second update said inconsistent firmware.  After power off/on remote and app (can't turn off aircraft), third update is ok, but app said battery error.  I can't turn off aircraft, so I removed the battery.  After removing battery, and click power button, it didn't show power level.  Installed battery to aircraft again, aircraft was powered on automatically.  No chance to do the first flight.

Chatted with tech support.  Tech support asked to RMA, but is not sure I need to pay repair fee or not.  Then I decided to exchange, since it's within 7 days.
2017-1-3
Use props
CC8877
lvl.3
Italy

Same as mine. I have sent back my faulty battery and they received it on 4th January. Now I'm waiting a response. Let you know as soon as I have news.
2017-1-5
Use props
QAMI
New
Malaysia

Hi, may i know its solve the BATTERY ERROR problem?
2017-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules