2380 9 2016-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans00e71977
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7173363 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have not been able to find focus peaking in the DJI Go App for the P4 Pro+ (RC w/ included display). Has anyone else found it missing? For those of you with P4 Pro's w/o the included display is there focus peaking for the P4 Pro on those (using iPad or android devices)? I am using the latest firmware.

Thanks

2016-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The option is not available for android devices recently, P4P+ remote with the built-in screen is an android system.
We've reported your feedback as well, thanks for your support!
2016-12-29
Use props
P4P+
lvl.3
United States

My question is about tap to focus, and tap for exposure on the phantom 4 pro plus. How do you remove the green box, or yellow circle once you have tapped the screen? I found a very convoluted way to 'un-tap' the green box or yellow circle which is not practical. Again, how do you remove the green box for focus or yellow circle for exposure, after you have tapped the screen?
2016-12-29
Use props
fans192ea4c0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25840 ft
United States

Will focus peaking be available in future firmware for P4P+?
2017-3-4
Use props
jimapp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 109505 ft
Canada

I really hope so; beginning to think I should not have opted for the Plus version
2017-6-18
Use props
UrbanDepartures
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Peak focusing is available...it's in the camera settings
2017-6-18
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

UrbanDepartures Posted at 2017-6-18 17:49
Peak focusing is available...it's in the camera settings

Not on the Plus version. (With the attached "Crystal Sky" display)
2017-6-18
Use props
UrbanDepartures
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Was unaware of that...
2017-6-19
Use props
juicedrummer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27871 ft
United States

jimapp Posted at 2017-6-18 11:48
I really hope so; beginning to think I should not have opted for the Plus version

same thoughts.  really missing the focus peaking and on screen LUT display for dlog on the "plus" version.  should be called the "minus" version because its lacking the current iOS features which is really annoying.  Especially knowing that you could get an ipad with much larger viewing area for about the same price as the additional "plus" screen.  pretty frustrating really, although i can't complain too much because I have still gotten some really nice images from my p4p+
2017-6-19
Use props
roland fly-boy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 733402 ft
United States

I have the P4P+.  I just found focus peaking under the gear icon under camera settings (3 lines, 3 dots on screen near the shutter button). I hadn't noticed it before. Perhaps its a new feature.
2017-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules