DJI Refresh - Am i screwed on this??
2206 22 2016-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

Hello, got a Mavic Pro from my wife for christmas, extremely excited, but im having an issue setting up my DJI Care.
I got the gift on the 25th, and opened it on the afternoon of the 26th.  It prompted me to update immediately that first time turning it on, so i did it, and it took a while, kinda lost interest for the day... the next day i fired everything up,  I then just hovered in my driveway with it a bit and learned the controls.

I got to work today at 9am, and decided i wanted to register for the DJI care or Refresh.  I tried repeately on my phone, and on the website to do this, but it kept saying my 48 hour window was up.... it for sure should not have been up until atleast 6pm today.  So, i started a chad with support to get to the bottom of the issue, and after waiting in line for about 1.5 hours, i got with someone, and they tell me that i have to email djicare@dji.com , so i do this at about 11:45am.  I have not heard from anyone by 2pm and im starting to get a little nervous as im cutting the window for this very close.  So, i call the support line..... and again im on hold for about 120min or so, and finally connect with someone, and they tell me that they are going to have the email team make mine a priotiry, and that they would contact me....... that was at about 3:30pm.

Its 7:00pm now, and i have not heard from anyone from DJI via email, phone or anything.  Its past my 48 hours now.  Am i just completely out of luck here now on this?  First time DJI product owner and im very dissappointed in this.  Any help?

2016-12-28
Use props
Maurice Marques
lvl.1

United States

I am trying to speak with their service department, waiting on the line for 58:24 (now) and I am still number 2 in the queue.
DJI after-sales has a long way to go. I wish they would review their operational process to shift the focus before they start losing customers to the competition. It is sad because it is a great product.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please provide me with the email address you used to contact us? Is the email the same as your forum email?
2016-12-28
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

Yes, it is the same email.

Thanks.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jeebus Posted at 2016-12-29 11:25
Yes, it is the same email.

Thanks.

I had escalated your case. Our DJI care support team will take care of it.
2016-12-28
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

Is it normal to receive only one email per 24 hour period from DJI?  This entire process is unbelieveably frustrating.
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jeebus Posted at 2016-12-29 16:19
Is it normal to receive only one email per 24 hour period from DJI?  This entire process is unbelieveably frustrating.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Your case has been escalated and our support had replied your e-mail already, please feel free to contact us for any further questions.
2016-12-29
Use props
djtommyboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 771 ft
United States

I just bought  a Mavic pro and refresh a few days ago from the DJI store. I then bought another mavic today from a reseller ( new) and it will be here on Wednesday. Can I use the refresh I purchased from DJI a few days ago on the NEW mavic I have coming on Wednesday? Im not expecting the DJI mavic from the DJI store to come to me for over 6 weeks so I wont need refresh on that for now.

thanks
2016-12-31
Use props
Slow Down
lvl.4
Flight distance : 163599 ft
Hong Kong

djtommyboy Posted at 2016-12-31 10:02
I just bought  a Mavic pro and refresh a few days ago from the DJI store. I then bought another mavic today from a reseller ( new) and it will be here on Wednesday. Can I use the refresh I purchased from DJI a few days ago on the NEW mavic I have coming on Wednesday? Im not expecting the DJI mavic from the DJI store to come to me for over 6 weeks so I wont need refresh on that for now.

thanks

Of course. You can bind your DJI care with mavic within 48 hours after registeration.
2017-1-1
Use props
djtommyboy
lvl.1
United States

Slow Down Posted at 2017-1-1 07:06
Of course. You can bind your DJI care with mavic within 48 hours after registeration.

So I can just use the page to register then bind the refresh care. It will know I purchased it previously?

Thanks
2017-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djtommyboy Posted at 2017-1-1 17:06
So I can just use the page to register then bind the refresh care. It will know I purchased it previously?

Thanks
Just to clarify, you ordered the Mavic and Refresh together from DJI online store? If so, DJI Care Refresh will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment, and there is no need to bind the service manually.
For your case, if the order has not been shipped out, which means the Refresh service is invalid now, the best course of action would be cancel the Refresh service, then purchase DJI Care Refresh only for the new Mavic and bind it to your new aircraft SN manually:
http://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-pro
Please send an e-mail to
djicare@dji.com with your order number, our support will take care of your case, thanks for your supporting!

2017-1-1
Use props
djtommyboy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-1 18:54
Just to clarify, you ordered the Mavic and Refresh together from DJI online store? If so, DJI Care Refresh will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment, and there is no need to bind the service manually.
For your case, if the order has not been shipped out, which means the Refresh service is invalid now, the best course of action would be cancel the Refresh service, then purchase DJI Care Refresh only for the new Mavic and bind it to your new aircraft SN manually:
Please send an e-mail to
djicare@dji.com with your order number, our support will take care of your case, thanks for your supporting!

Ok thanks!
2017-1-2
Use props
fans6bd3057e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1606201 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-29 23:47
Your case has been escalated and our support had replied your e-mail already, please feel free to contact us for any further questions.

Hello Natalia,
You help me get my refund on a DJI defective phantom 4 pro that I returned within the seven day policy. I really do appreciate your help on getting me a refund of 1499.00 I am submitted a request for a refund of 149.00 from djicare@dji.com  but still have not received that refund could you help me.
The case number for the phantom 4 pro return is  CAS 353342D2W6L2  anything you could do would do to move this along would be appreciated. I have purchased other DJI drones with few problems I hope to make purchase the phantom 4 pro in the future once all the bugs are worked out and the filters go on the market. Thank you for your time.

Hello any response to the above????
2017-1-6
Use props
hmillardb
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-29 23:47

Hello, I am hoping you can assist me with my still unanswered case number 339023 ???

I have also posted about the issue here: http://forum.dji.com/thread-78932-1-1.html
2017-1-6
Use props
djtommyboy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-1 18:54

HI, I dont want to cancel the refresh on the 2nd mavic. also theres no way to do that without cancelling my whole order .

As for trying to buy new refresh I cant either its saying. My time period has lapsed due to the fact I have been waiting days for DJI responses. Can you help?

thanks

[img]https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/%5BURL=http://s144.photobucket.com/user/djtommyboy/media/DJI%20Care%20cant%20buy.jpeg.html%5D[/URL][/img]
2017-1-7
Use props
fans6bd3057e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1606201 ft
United States

I finally received my refund of 1499.00 for my return of my phantom 4 pro that was returned within the seven day return policy I purchased DJI when I purchased the drone and sent an email to dji care requesting a refund of 149.00 and still have not received a refund.

2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans6bd3057e Posted at 2017-1-7 19:29
I finally received my refund of 1499.00 for my return of my phantom 4 pro that was returned within the seven day return policy I purchased DJI when I purchased the drone and sent an email to dji care requesting a refund of 149.00 and still have not received a refund.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we'll help you escalate the case and get you updated.
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djtommyboy Posted at 2017-1-7 14:26
HI, I dont want to cancel the refresh on the 2nd mavic. also theres no way to do that without cancelling my whole order .

As for trying to buy new refresh I cant either its saying. My time period has lapsed due to the fact I have been waiting days for DJI responses. Can you help?

Sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing, we'll escalate it and help you handle it soon.
Please provide me your e-mail address or ticket number so that we can help you follow up the case.
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hmillardb Posted at 2017-1-6 17:00
Hello, I am hoping you can assist me with my still unanswered case number 339023 ???

I have also posted about the issue here: http://forum.dji.com/thread-78932-1-1.html

The post link you provided here does not exist.
I checked the ticket number (339023) and found our support replied you on 16th Nov, but did not receive any information from you, please feel free to reply the e-mail and we'll try our best to help you!
2017-1-7
Use props
djtommyboy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-7 23:21
Sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing, we'll escalate it and help you handle it soon.
Please provide me your e-mail address or ticket number so that we can help you follow up the case.

Thanks Natalia

Ticket number is: 384398

Email: tcolontonio@gmail.com
2017-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djtommyboy Posted at 2017-1-8 06:19
Thanks Natalia

Ticket number is: 384398

We've sent you the e-mail, please let us know for any further questions, thanks for your support!
2017-1-9
Use props
djtommyboy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-9 02:30
We've sent you the e-mail, please let us know for any further questions, thanks for your support!

thanks for all the help!
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djtommyboy Posted at 2017-1-9 17:17
thanks for all the help!

No problem, hope you enjoy it and feel free to contact us for any further questions!
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules