Severe video lag when reconnect osmo
790 5 2016-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigmouth
lvl.2
Hong Kong

I use Lg G2 Pro with the lattest DJI go app.
After the last 2 update of the Dji Go app, I found the video in my OSMO had severe lag especially during the 2nd time I connect to the OSMO.
Anyone have the same problem?
2016-12-29
Use props
HellStream
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1370771 ft
  • >>>
Finland

My OSMO is lagging really badly. I haven´t use it in long time, but last time i did, it was working just fine.
2017-1-19
Use props
HellStream
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1370771 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I made a factory reset for my phone. That solved the issue.
2017-1-21
Use props
Bigmouth
lvl.2
Hong Kong

HellStream Posted at 2017-1-21 09:25
I made a factory reset for my phone. That solved the issue.

Yes I try this too. But it comes back quickly. Its so troublesome to reset all the time.
2017-1-30
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Bigmouth Posted at 2017-1-30 22:17
Yes I try this too. But it comes back quickly. Its so troublesome to reset all the time.

The device isn't over loaded with other apps/photo's etc?, also all other programs closed out properly?
This slow operation normally means it's struggling with the processing normally caused by to much loaded on the device or to may apps opened at one time.
2017-1-30
Use props
Bigmouth
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2017-1-30 23:29
The device isn't over loaded with other apps/photo's etc?, also all other programs closed out properly?
This slow operation normally means it's struggling with the processing normally caused by to much loaded on the device or to may apps opened at one time.

Yes, I switched off everything before I start the Dji Go app. Seems the Dji App not work with my LG 2Pro anymore after update.
2017-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules