Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ Upgrading RC Firmware with Micro SD Card
19282 35 2016-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Here's how to upgrade RC firmware with micro SD card.

2016-12-29
Use props
trance728-
First Officer
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there any word when we might see an update? It's not enjoyable being on an outdated version of the GO4 app when it's already  been released for both iOS and Android. Or give us some other way to at least update the app.
2016-12-30
Use props
MrWhite
lvl.1
Flight distance : 272 ft
United States

I have the Phantom 4 Pro+ and I'm looking for a tutorial to help me use the DJI GO 4 editor. Does anyone know of one and where?
2016-12-30
Use props
Tonivonnerkw
New

Germany

Hi Friends,

since yesterday I have a Phantom 3 professional but I´m not able to use it. The controll says that I need to update the software from my Phantom.

I will give you more facts:

APP: Version 3.1.1
Flyingmachine: Version 1.5.30+
Remote controll: Version 1.8.0

I already downloaded the lates software version (P3X_FW_V01.10.0090) and I tried to uploaded it to the plain but I allways get an error after 10 minutes.
(Red light and a sound like DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.10.0090.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Failed.
Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:11 remo-con disconnect======

Packet: P3X_FW_V01.09.0060.bin

Packet: P3X_FW_V01.08.0080.bin

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======

Pleeeease help me, I hope I can make my first videos today

Thanks
Antonio
2016-12-31
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142723 ft
Italy

Hello guys!  Not long ago I bought my first drone and noticed That During Compass Calibration Exactly WHEN you have to rotate the drone vertically, the camera does some strange shots down, hearing a clack !! A calibration performed PROPERLY, non e Piu room axis but remains pointed slightly downward, so I have to power cycle the drone to reset the camera axis.  Even if you ask your drone is THE SAME?  Again I have already installed the firmware but not And nothing changed ...
2016-12-31
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

Hello guys!  Not long ago I bought my first drone and noticed That During Compass Calibration Exactly WHEN you have to rotate the drone vertically, the camera does some strange shots down, hearing a clack !! A calibration performed PROPERLY, non e Piu room axis but remains pointed slightly downward, so I have to power cycle the drone to reset the camera axis.  Even if you ask your drone is THE SAME?  Again I have already installed the firmware but not And nothing changed ...
2016-12-31
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

Frenck Posted at 2016-12-31 05:17

You are going to put the gimbal in an unnatural position when doing the compass calibration.  If it does not return to its normal position, please do a gimbal calibration before you fly.
2017-1-1
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

I also noticed the IMU calibration, When facing down the drone, the camera makes the quick bursts. When calibration of the compass and the IMU, the camera is off axis, so I have to power cycle the drone. I would like to know if this procedure is normal?
2017-1-1
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2017-1-1 08:22
You are going to put the gimbal in an unnatural position when doing the compass calibration.  If it does not return to its normal position, please do a gimbal calibration before you fly.

I also noticed the IMU calibration, When facing down the drone, the camera makes the quick bursts. When calibration of the compass and the IMU, the camera is off axis, so I have to power cycle the drone. I would like to know if this procedure is normal?
2017-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

trance728- Posted at 2016-12-30 07:59
Is there any word when we might see an update? It's not enjoyable being on an outdated version of the GO4 app when it's already  been released for both iOS and Android. Or give us some other way to at least update the app.

The DJI GO for P4P+ with built-in screen will be upgrade together with the remote file recently. While the APP can be upgraded respectively in near future, our engineers are working on it.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused, please feel free to let us know for any problems on it.
2017-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tonivonnerkw Posted at 2016-12-31 03:47
Hi Friends,

since yesterday I have a Phantom 3 professional but I´m not able to use it. The controll says that I need to update the software from my Phantom.

Have you tried to format the SD card then put the bin file into the root of SD card and try again?
If still the same case, please export the upgrading log as following instruction:
1. Enable Viewing hidden files in your OS. Below are the websites where you can check how to show the hidden files in your PC.
For The Windows System: http://windows.microsoft.com/en- ... den-files=windows-7
For The Mac System: http://ianlunn.co.uk/articles/qu ... mac-os-x-mavericks/
2.Enter the root directory of the SD card, then find the hidden folder MISC and enter it. There is LOG folder in it.
3.The LOG txt file is under the LOG folder.
2017-1-1
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-1 22:30
The DJI GO for P4P+ with built-in screen will be upgrade together with the remote file recently. While the APP can be upgraded respectively in near future, our engineers are working on it.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused, please feel free to let us know for any problems on it.

I recently purchased P4P +. When I end the compass calibration, the camera is no longer aligned. Why?
2017-1-2
Use props
Daschpiel
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

So far no issues with my P4P+ unit... Not sure I will hop on the firmware update right away when it does become available !!
2017-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Frenck Posted at 2017-1-2 13:46
I recently purchased P4P +. When I end the compass calibration, the camera is no longer aligned. Why?

Please try to calibrate IMU in a very level surface then gimbal, and check the performance again.
2017-1-2
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

I performed the calibration of the IMU, but when I put the drone turned the camera makes the shots. After finishing the calibration the camera is not in line but I have to power cycle the drone to reset the camera. it's normal?
2017-1-7
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-2 23:23
Please try to calibrate IMU in a very level surface then gimbal, and check the performance again.

I performed the calibration of the IMU, but when I put the drone turned the camera makes the shots. After finishing the calibration the camera is not in line but I have to power cycle the drone to reset the camera. it's normal?
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Frenck Posted at 2017-1-7 02:37

Would you please record a short video showing the situation? thanks.
2017-1-9
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-9 03:56
Would you please record a short video showing the situation? thanks.

As you can see, during the calibration of the vertical compass, Gimbal is a strange shooting.

After finishing the compass calibration successfully position the drone in normal and known that the Gimbal is not centered. I have to reset the drone to restore the Gimbal, alternatively calibrate the Gimbal from my remote control.

It's normal? I send my Phantom 4 PRO + in assistance?

Thank you very much for your support.
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Frenck Posted at 2017-1-9 23:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwAxdyv_t0Y

As you can see, during the calibration of the vertical compass, Gimbal is a strange shooting.

There is no issue since you can finish the compass calibration process successfully, if gimbal camera is centered after you adjust it with controller, please do not worry about it.
You can take photos and record videos then check the performance of the footage.
2017-1-10
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-10 01:16
There is no issue since you can finish the compass calibration process successfully, if gimbal camera is centered after you adjust it with controller, please do not worry about it.
You can take photos and record videos then check the performance of the footage.

Ok perfect. The question that concerns me is only that of the Gimbal, during and after the calibration is finished, the Gimbal moved and did not return to the center position. For photos and videos, I have no problem, the resolution is surprising is stable during flight.

If I perform the compass calibration even if the App DJI GO does not require it, I can do any harm to the drone?

Thanks very much for your support!
2017-1-10
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-10 01:16

If I perform the compass calibration even if the App DJI GO does not require it, I can do any harm to the drone?

2017-1-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Frenck Posted at 2017-1-10 02:39

It has no negative influence on aircraft.
If you change to another location or there is interference around, it's necessary to calibrate it.
Please choose a suitable environment for flight so that you can enjoy it.
2017-1-10
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

2017-2-8
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

Hi Sir. This is my new problem. Who I can answer what to do to solve?

2017-2-8
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-10 22:12
It has no negative influence on aircraft.
If you change to another location or there is interference around, it's necessary to calibrate it.
Please choose a suitable environment for flight so that you can enjoy it.

new Phantom 4 PRo + was sent to me, after having launched and installed the new firmware, it is not working properly. What could it be?

2017-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Frenck Posted at 2017-2-8 03:27
Hi Sir. This is my new problem. Who I can answer what to do to solve?

https://youtu.be/16vvU-RJ8oM

Sorry to hear that, please help export the crash log as following instruction:
1. Go to settings--backup and restore, please copy the crash log to the SD card, then connect your remote to PC via USB cable, click on "Enable USB Mode", you can check the information in internal SD card, please copy the tombstones.zip file to your PC.
2.Go back to internal sdcard, and try to find crash file in DJI-dji.pilot.pad-LOG, and copy it to your PC as well.
Please upload it to Dropbox and I'll transfer the files to our engineers.
2017-2-9
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-9 02:28
Sorry to hear that, please help export the crash log as following instruction:
1. Go to settings--backup and restore, please copy the crash log to the SD card, then connect your remote to PC via USB cable, click on "Enable USB Mode", you can check the information in internal SD card, please copy the tombstones.zip file to your PC.
2.Go back to internal sdcard, and try to find crash file in DJI-dji.pilot.pad-LOG, and copy it to your PC as well.

Thank you for your reply I will do as soon as possible what you suggested. I encountered another problem on my RC, I noticed that doing a little pressure on the remote control you hear a strange noise. In the video you hear clearly.
2017-2-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Frenck Posted at 2017-2-10 01:39
Thank you for your reply I will do as soon as possible what you suggested. I encountered another problem on my RC, I noticed that doing a little pressure on the remote control you hear a strange noise. In the video you hear clearly.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAAAYxYD_4Y

It will not affect it's performance, please do not worry about that.
2017-2-12
Use props
Finnfoto
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-12 00:20

SO IN OVER A MONTH THERE IS STILL NO FIX FOR THE CRASHING DJI GO 4 APP?!?!?!?!?!

I was intending to take my P4P+ to South America in 2 days but It's not looking like thats going to be possible.

Is there any hope or should I just go buy a fu*king GoPro Karma?!
2017-2-22
Use props
Frenck
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-12 00:20

When I rotate the camera all the way down I hear noises and the gimbal has small vibration. It's normal?

2017-3-3
Use props
hdlou94
First Officer
Flight distance : 753163 ft
United States

the video is not showing
2017-7-5
Use props
Khamsone555
lvl.3
Flight distance : 556148 ft
Laos

what is the latest firmware for Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller?
2017-8-9
Use props
Nelsonlee
Captain
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Khamsone555 Posted at 2017-8-9 16:48
what is the latest firmware for Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller?

Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware v01.02.00.00
2017-8-9
Use props
bilug
New
United States

When I try to update my P4P+ firmware I get error code 800. What do I do??
2017-8-9
Use props
laddb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 164557 ft
United States

The latest P4P+ RC update (as of the date of this post) is 01.02.01.00
2017-8-17
Use props
fansfd2ac81c
New
Mexico