Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Blurry pixels circle issue with Osmo+
961 4 2016-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GZ_Osmo+
lvl.1

Spain

I´ve a problem with DJI Osmo+ (plus version). In recorded video, no matter the quality, resolution, focus or zoom, always show in the same place a kind of small circle with artifacts, blurry and some eventually with different colors (not dead pixels, it seems more than defective pixels area, at all). It´s particulary upset in movements, more than static takes. Could be a sensor problem?

Advise: white dots highlight the issue, doesn´t show in original footage.

erro1rsz.jpg
erro2rsz.jpg
erro3rsz.jpg
erro4rsz.jpg
erro5rsz.jpg

2016-12-30
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, they are very tiny so I don't think the repair center will accept it. But you said it's more obvious in video, can you upload a short clip to Dropbox or Google Drive and share it? Thank you.
2017-1-2
Use props
GZ_Osmo+
lvl.1

Spain

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-1-2 23:57
Hi, they are very tiny so I don't think the repair center will accept it. But you said it's more obvious in video, can you upload a short clip to Dropbox or Google Drive and share it? Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... WM/view?usp=sharing

Here it´s the link to video footage showing the issue. It´s particularly annoying as could appear in bride´s face in a wedding, for example, beeing unaceptable for my job purposes. I usually resample from 4K to 1080 to rescale and zooming, like many editors do, and this way the bubble of blurry pixels is more evident and makes footage unusable. I´m an experienced videographer with many years using different camcorders and never saw something like this without right to warranty coverage...
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI相机部大帅哥
DJI R&D Squad

China

This seems to be the dirt in the lens, you can wipe off the surface of the lens, to see whether there is any problem.If there is, may be dirt inside the lens or sensor surface, need to send the camera back to the DJI service.
2017-1-9
Use props
GZ_Osmo+
lvl.1

Spain

Finally, I´ve sent the Osmo+ to DJI warranty service for EU, in Netherlands. I´m very happy: very fast service (only one week), and they gave me a brand new gimbal+camera unit, and a 16gb micro-SD card too!! Fast and great service from DJI Europe!
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules