Mavic shipping update
1869 14 2017-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone127
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hello and Happy New Year. I have been a long time DJI customer. I have been waiting for a shipment update for a while. DJI said that they hope to have all backlogged orders (October orders) by end of December. Well its January and i would appreciate an update. I ordered my Mavic (fly more) pro on 12 October from an Amazon retailer (Aarons Toys) DJI, have you cleared and shipped all of the October orders to your authorized retailers??
2017-1-1
Use props
jims3000
lvl.3
United States

Did you check with the retailer?
2017-1-1
Use props
Drone127
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Yes i have and was told tjey have not received shipment from DJI
2017-1-1
Use props
Drone127
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Yes i have and was told they have not received shipment from DJI. I think DJI owes everyone another update.
2017-1-1
Use props
jims3000
lvl.3
United States

I just cant find that retailer on amazon may just be me.
2017-1-1
Use props
Drone127
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Their amazon name HobbiesMedia. But when i received their email. It said Aarons Toys
2017-1-1
Use props
ScreamMaker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46759 ft
United States

It sounds like you may be referring to the November 3rd apology and shipment update letter from DJI. That letter was apparently intended for only DJI Store customers, not all DJI customers.  DJI to the best of my knowledge has not released an update with their estimated shipping schedule to 3rd party resellers.
2017-1-1
Use props
clinetime
lvl.1
United States

Well it seems I'm not the only one who ordered from them. I ordered the same day as you actually and haven't received my drone. I was told they are expecting shipment late January. It seems that most Amazon orders are stating February for delivery dates and I haven't run across anyone on here that has received there drone ordered through Amazon.
2017-1-4
Use props
clinetime
lvl.1
United States

Have you received your order from Aarons Toys yet?
2017-1-10
Use props
fansd6820e67
lvl.1
Flight distance : 726657 ft
United States

I ordered thru dji and have paid for the mavic. I have not received shipping information yet.
2017-1-11
Use props
Sam Davies
lvl.1

Australia

I'm waiting for me magic and I think they said something about the 18th of January
2017-1-11
Use props
clinetime
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone received their drone yet? Sent an email to Aarons Toys and all they said was DJI is fulfilling orders placed directly on their website and not 3rd party vendors. Then they say if you want to cancel/refund you can so you can take advantage to the 7-10 day shipping through DJI.
2017-1-18
Use props
Drone127
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

clinetime Posted at 2017-1-18 20:29
Has anyone received their drone yet? Sent an email to Aarons Toys and all they said was DJI is fulfilling orders placed directly on their website and not 3rd party vendors. Then they say if you want to cancel/refund you can so you can take advantage to the 7-10 day shipping through DJI.

I just sent Aaron Toys another email hoping for an update as the end of January is rapidly approaching.  If delivery extends beyond January, I am going to cancel.
2017-1-21
Use props
clinetime
lvl.1
United States

Aaron Toys told me there were 40 orders ahead of mine and couldnt give a an estimate on shipping so i canceled my order. You might want to do the same thing.

Previous Order
Amazon (Aaron Toys): Mavic Pro Combo
Order date: Oct 12th, 2016
Never received drone
Canceled Jan 20, 2017
Full refund Jan 22, 2017

New order
Mavic Pro Combo directly from DJI.com (1 week delivery stated on site)
Order date: Jan 24, 2017 Payment process same day
Shipped: Jan 26, 2017
Received: January 27, 2017
San Diego, Ca

IMG_2008 (2).JPG
2017-1-27
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.2

United States

clinetime Posted at 2017-1-27 13:58
Aaron Toys told me there were 40 orders ahead of mine and couldnt give a an estimate on shipping so i canceled my order. You might want to do the same thing.

Previous Order

Wow your lucky. Still waiting on mine.
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules